elsababe.com

Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Post Reply
hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:19 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by hqwebsite »

Elsa Babe wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:59 am
hqwebsite wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:04 am Celebrating Mother's Day with extra mammary gland.
Watch out! Moms are watching. :P
By the way. Can Elsa Babe make more nipple varieties? So far they all looks similar. It would be nice to have a thicker or extra long nipple selections. Puffy nipples and areola with more bumps (Montgomery glands) should be offered as options as well.

User avatar
Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe »

hqwebsite wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:17 pm
By the way. Can Elsa Babe make more nipple varieties? So far they all looks similar. It would be nice to have a thicker or extra long nipple selections. Puffy nipples and areola with more bumps (Montgomery glands) should be offered as options as well.
Your idea is great, but since shape of the molds cannot be changed, it would be difficult to consider nipple length and areola puffiness as an option. It might be possible to design the style directly on a new body. Anyway, I'll discuss it with the development team and the production team. ;D
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Skype: jt_stevelin / live:jessica2507_2 / live:cokepal_1
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

User avatar
homersexual
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:00 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by homersexual »

Elsa Babe wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:33 pm
hqwebsite wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:17 pm
By the way. Can Elsa Babe make more nipple varieties? So far they all looks similar. It would be nice to have a thicker or extra long nipple selections. Puffy nipples and areola with more bumps (Montgomery glands) should be offered as options as well.
Your idea is great, but since shape of the molds cannot be changed, it would be difficult to consider nipple length and areola puffiness as an option. It might be possible to design the style directly on a new body. Anyway, I'll discuss it with the development team and the production team. ;D
This is why I wish companies used a nipple system. Imagine darker material used for the nipples separately, and having a way to attach them so they are seamless, permanent, and selected from a variety of sizes. This would allow even greater customization.

User avatar
Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe »

homersexual wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:42 pm
Elsa Babe wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:33 pm
hqwebsite wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:17 pm
By the way. Can Elsa Babe make more nipple varieties? So far they all looks similar. It would be nice to have a thicker or extra long nipple selections. Puffy nipples and areola with more bumps (Montgomery glands) should be offered as options as well.
Your idea is great, but since shape of the molds cannot be changed, it would be difficult to consider nipple length and areola puffiness as an option. It might be possible to design the style directly on a new body. Anyway, I'll discuss it with the development team and the production team. ;D
This is why I wish companies used a nipple system. Imagine darker material used for the nipples separately, and having a way to attach them so they are seamless, permanent, and selected from a variety of sizes. This would allow even greater customization.
In fact, our figurine male masturbators have adopted the nipple system you mentioned. The nipples are individually made and made of pink silicone, which is finally put into the mold and fused with the skin tone silicone of the body. The main reason for this is to give the nipple a pink undertone, not to give it a different shape.
The method you described is theoretically possible to make a separated/detached nipple, but it requires a few small molds to make it work. ;D
In this case, we might use the separated nipple including areola as a kind of lid on the breast to control the size and length of the nipple, and the size and puffy of the areola. Otherwise if we cut directly above the edge of the areola, we would have no control over the size/diameter of the areola.
Does anyone like this idea? We'll make it an option if you like! ;D
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Skype: jt_stevelin / live:jessica2507_2 / live:cokepal_1
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

damosa
Active Poster
Active Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by damosa »

Even with three boobs, I can’t take my eyes off the spectacular sculpt on this body. Fantastic proportions and great booty! Oy!

User avatar
Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

damosa wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:20 pm Even with three boobs, I can’t take my eyes off the spectacular sculpt on this body. Fantastic proportions and great booty! Oy!
Very touching compliment!! Our team really spend much time on body sculpture. It's glad to hear that you love it. Thank you!! :wink:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

Mr_RubberLubber
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:46 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

This is pretty cool and surprising. Kudos to Elsa Babe for taking such a brave step. I'm very impressed by the speed and skill at which they turn out new innovations.

I definitely want one of these in the future (although can't afford more dolls right now). My only concern would be, how heavy is a doll with 3 gel-filled breasts going to be on a model thats already quite heavy?

User avatar
Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:51 am This is pretty cool and surprising. Kudos to Elsa Babe for taking such a brave step. I'm very impressed by the speed and skill at which they turn out new innovations.

I definitely want one of these in the future (although can't afford more dolls right now). My only concern would be, how heavy is a doll with 3 gel-filled breasts going to be on a model thats already quite heavy?
Hello,
Thanks for the encouragement comments. The 3-breasts doll will be about 37.5KG. I believe you can handle it. :D
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

Dastardlydave
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Dastardlydave »

Beautieful doll pitty about the third breast though she'd be perfect with just two breasts as they are perfect breasts.
Just one oppinion

User avatar
Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:06 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Testacleez »

Dastardlydave wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:11 am Beautieful doll pitty about the third breast though she'd be perfect with just two breasts as they are perfect breasts.
Just one oppinion
? I believe the head can be bought with a different body, and the body is based off the 160 small breast option. So you still have the none 3 titty option, no? 🤔
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

User avatar
Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe »

Dastardlydave wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:11 am Beautieful doll pitty about the third breast though she'd be perfect with just two breasts as they are perfect breasts.
Just one oppinion
Don't worry, you can see that she has normal breasts in the following threads.
RHC031 Sakai Kanako
viewtopic.php?t=153881
viewtopic.php?t=153918
viewtopic.php?t=153616
viewtopic.php?t=154229
viewtopic.php?t=154369
viewtopic.php?t=155450
viewtopic.php?t=158701
viewtopic.php?t=161842
viewtopic.php?t=164510
viewtopic.php?t=166156
viewtopic.php?t=155118
viewtopic.php?t=157055
viewtopic.php?t=160638
viewtopic.php?t=160942
viewtopic.php?t=163073
viewtopic.php?t=164445
viewtopic.php?t=161724
viewtopic.php?t=162539
viewtopic.php?t=165218

Anyway, you can't see three boobs anywhere else. Come and take another look. Three boobs don't bite! (‐^▽^‐)
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Skype: jt_stevelin / live:jessica2507_2 / live:cokepal_1
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

Dastardlydave
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Dastardlydave »

Elsa Babe wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:42 am
Dastardlydave wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:11 am Beautieful doll pitty about the third breast though she'd be perfect with just two breasts as they are perfect breasts.
Just one oppinion
Don't worry, you can see that she has normal breasts in the following threads.
RHC031 Sakai Kanako
viewtopic.php?t=153881
viewtopic.php?t=153918
viewtopic.php?t=153616
viewtopic.php?t=154229
viewtopic.php?t=154369
viewtopic.php?t=155450
viewtopic.php?t=158701
viewtopic.php?t=161842
viewtopic.php?t=164510
viewtopic.php?t=166156
viewtopic.php?t=155118
viewtopic.php?t=157055
viewtopic.php?t=160638
viewtopic.php?t=160942
viewtopic.php?t=163073
viewtopic.php?t=164445
viewtopic.php?t=161724
viewtopic.php?t=162539
viewtopic.php?t=165218

Anyway, you can't see three boobs anywhere else. Come and take another look. Three boobs don't bite! (‐^▽^‐)
a already have 1 doll but I must admit I'm tempted that's why I'm afraid to look as like their real counterparts they don't come cheap.
As a matter of intrest do you sell outside of the USA

User avatar
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:01 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Testacleez wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:38 am
Dastardlydave wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:11 am Beautieful doll pitty about the third breast though she'd be perfect with just two breasts as they are perfect breasts.
Just one oppinion
? I believe the head can be bought with a different body, and the body is based off the 160 small breast option. So you still have the none 3 titty option, no? 🤔
Yes, the head can be bought with a different body. As for Sakai Kanako, we currently have the following body options at https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-332. :D
body options.jpg
body options.jpg (42.67 KiB) Viewed 1709 times

User avatar
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:01 am
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Dastardlydave wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:52 am
Elsa Babe wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:42 am
Dastardlydave wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:11 am Beautieful doll pitty about the third breast though she'd be perfect with just two breasts as they are perfect breasts.
Just one oppinion
Don't worry, you can see that she has normal breasts in the following threads.
RHC031 Sakai Kanako
viewtopic.php?t=153881
viewtopic.php?t=153918
viewtopic.php?t=153616
viewtopic.php?t=154229
viewtopic.php?t=154369
viewtopic.php?t=155450
viewtopic.php?t=158701
viewtopic.php?t=161842
viewtopic.php?t=164510
viewtopic.php?t=166156
viewtopic.php?t=155118
viewtopic.php?t=157055
viewtopic.php?t=160638
viewtopic.php?t=160942
viewtopic.php?t=163073
viewtopic.php?t=164445
viewtopic.php?t=161724
viewtopic.php?t=162539
viewtopic.php?t=165218

Anyway, you can't see three boobs anywhere else. Come and take another look. Three boobs don't bite! (‐^▽^‐)
a already have 1 doll but I must admit I'm tempted that's why I'm afraid to look as like their real counterparts they don't come cheap.
As a matter of intrest do you sell outside of the USA
We sell and ship worldwide. If you're interested in Sakai Kanako, you may check https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-332 for more details. Also we have May promotion activity, please take the chance and follow the topic viewtopic.php?t=165847.

Just a reminder, don't miss "TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls" event! Just follow the topic below. :wink:
Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!
viewtopic.php?t=166360

User avatar
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Posts: 2107
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 am
Location: Former californian
Contact:

Re: Shocked! Elsa Babe actually made...

Post by Ztar073 »

Another manufacturer tried this but I do not think that doll was a market success. Perhaps this attempt will be different.

Post Reply

INFORMATIONS