elsababe.com

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Elsa Babe »

Hello, all TDF members, Elsa Babe here and I have the biggest news ever. Spotted: in Elsa Babe's big family, Sakuma Karin wearing a black lace dress, with a slightly drunken expression, said: "I am the cover girl of the whole family". Lovely Morikawa Yuki jumped down, her tail wagging her maid skirt, meow, meow, meow. Inoue Miu, who was sitting in the chair, stood up, touched her bow and arrow, and said, "No, I am the Elsa Babe IT girl." While Sakai Kanako, shook the red wine in her hand with a thoughtful look. Off to the side, Inujima Haruko listened with interest. ...... Who is the most beautiful in the Elsa Babe family?

There are over 100 beauties in the Elsa Babe family. We have kawaii style, sexy style, innocent girl style, animal anthropomorphic style, domineering lady style, girl next door style, and ahegao style, etc. Their beautiful faces, charming eyes, healing smiles, and sexy bodies are always unforgettable. So far, we have 102cm, 148cm, 150cm, 160cm, 165cm body, Silicone and TPE version. More body choices are in the development and will be released one by one!!!

To quell this "war" between the Elsa Babe beauties, Elsa Babe is hosting an event called "The TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls that I am most obsessed with". We have prepared 10 silicone doll heads to give away for free. During the event, choose your "TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls" and comment why you like them or any suggestions in this thread. You'll stand a chance to win a free Elsa Babe doll head. We will draw 10 lucky winners based on your writing, ideas, suggestions, attention, and product understanding, and give each winner a doll head of your choice at no extra cost.

Event dates: 12th May 2023 to 12th June 2023.

How to participate:
Choose your "TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls" and comment why you like them or any suggestions in this thread.

Participation requirements:
Just bring your brain and enthusiasm.

Prizes: 10 Free Elsa Babe Silicone Doll Heads for 10 Lucky Winners. The winner can choose a doll head for free from the official doll catalog at elsababe.com.

Cheers!
Love you all, Elsa Babe Doll

EB TDF EVENT 20230512-0612.jpg
EB TDF EVENT 20230512-0612.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 10598 times
2-102CM.jpg
2-102CM.jpg (847.37 KiB) Viewed 10580 times
2-148CM.jpg
2-148CM.jpg (614.77 KiB) Viewed 10580 times
2-150CM.jpg
2-150CM.jpg (710.25 KiB) Viewed 10580 times
2-165CM.jpg
2-165CM.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 10580 times
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Billiam »

1. HB035 Nagashima Sawako - the beautiful girl next door!
2. DHR007 Takanashi Mahiru - the innocent lover!
3. DHR003 Jennifer Roberts - the smiling celebrity!
4. HB022 Kanno Kana - the unattainable beauty!
5. HB033 Chiba Madoka - sister's hot friend!

just a guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by just a guy »

There's so many heads that it's hard to choose between numbers 2-5, but Number one is clear as crystal!

1. Ivanka Ricci
https://cdn-anckb.nitrocdn.com/RSGQBRPr ... anka-7.jpg

From all the heads on all manufacturers this definetly is in my top 5 anyways.
Expression on her face is like mixture of innocence, determination and adult woman kindness.
Form of the face is kind of mixture of 18-30 years old model with baby face and sexy small chin.
Picture with other wig is even more beautiful since the hair is so crucial part of the dolls look. My link leads to the bnetter wig.

---------------------
2. Inujima Haruko
https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-294

This one I like because of the furry / anthropomorphic look. It is super cute, but little sexy at the same time. Also those eyes when they are little bit close gives it like dreamy look :)
To get even better results though! Perhaps in the future try to test hair in the ears, but keep it short. Right type of hair with similar color wig could boost the look even further!

---------------------
3. Morikawa Yuki
https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-252
Same as Injumi, furry / anthropomorphic look. This one has a begging look on her face saying please hold me and love me. Innocent and super cute!

---------------------
4. Hoshino Suzumi
https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-180
This look unlike most looks from any manufacturer it gives the horny vibes look. This is the look when she is about to come during sex which is intriguing, but!
Otherside of the coin is the problem that when the face is frozen in time I get vibes that it could not work so well outside sexytime.

---------------------
5. Kurokawa Mio
https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-346
This face is just super interesting since it is kind of scary and not that sexy, but in the context of super hot body it gives mixed messages and that's why it's so very interesting.
I can imagine waking up in the middle of the night for some reason then looking this face as she is lying next to me face to face and get jump scared :D
Also having sex while looking this face yeah :D Gives so mixed vibes that I don't know what to think of that.
I have seen few other doll heads that has scary looks and they are very interesting and perhaps in the future we could have more non human faces that are sexy in their own way like mixing horror and scifi elements even further. I don't get uncanny valley vibes from anything not even from this face, but it is so very interesting idea of mixing horror and sex. I Quess in hentai it works so maybe it can work in real life too who knows :)

Anyways those are my top 5
:glou:
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

GatoPardo

Post by GatoPardo »

Great idea, Elsa Babe. 8)

Let's see if I'm lucky. :puppydogeyes:

It's not my top 5 ordered, but if they are the ones I like the most:

1. Tsukino Yuka (a pure and innocent redhead)

2. Takanashi Mahiru (the girl of my eyes)

3. Akimoto Mizuki (face of a good girl ready to learn what love is)

4. Morikawa Yuki (Do I really have to explain it? Meow)

5. Doris Connor (a mature beauty)

And luckily, you have put five, otherwise it would be impossible to choose just one.
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

PartDeer-25
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PartDeer-25 »

To be honest,
As a furry I place Inujima Haruko at First NO QUESTION OR CONTEST. I look at Haruko and I get flushed with adoration, even her in Sexy clothes and giving us a flirtatious look I still find her precious and Cute, while still looking mature and Sexy.
A fantastic example of that would be the Maid outfit shoot you did with Haruko.
( viewtopic.php?p=2186343#p2186343 )
Or the Swim suit shoot
( viewtopic.php?p=2046156#p2046156 )

Second I can give to Aida Rina and while it took me a moment to come around on her, some of the outfits you guys put your dolls in really change my perspective on them vs seeing the factory photos. Rina also strikes me with that mature woman look though less of the precious and adorable. She strikes me as a Tsundere which in some situations is pretty cute.

Third I will give to Inoue Miu while I don't care for Elven characters she's really got a cute look about her that I actually find myself interested in. A very sweet and innocent look that I actually enjoy.

(the lower the rank the less I really have to say, Honestly the top 3 are the ones I look at constantly and hope to see more photo shoots of.)

Forth would go to Mizushima Suzuran

and Fifth would go to Arisugawa Yumeko only because when I look at her eyes it makes me think I could possibly cosplay her as a Character I created in Code Vein a while back.

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Then here are my top 5 Elsa Babe Dolls. Then I will add two more as honorary mentions because Elsa Babe produce some really different and interesting dolls, I don’t feel like some of them compete in the same league, so just selecting 5 to display in a specific order was not possible without ignoring some other really good masterpieces. In the end I will also share some other feedback and ideas about the brand.

To make this list I used the official pictures of the dolls in www.elsababe.com and I do not own any Elsa Babe doll, so this should be considered a first impression from someone that blindly approach the brand without knowing more about the body shapes or factory pictures of the dolls. I was a little susprised that no full nude bodies were featured in the website, since I wanted to review all the body shapes and sizes too and not only the faces. But this reviews will be limited to the faces and what little of the bodies can be seen while wearing all the clothes.

I will do the top in reverse because that way is more exciting for the random readers:

Starting with the Number 5 we got the monster girl Kurokawa Mio. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-346.

I think this doll is amazing and unique. First of all, you will not find a face like this in any other brand, it is executed in a really tasteful way. Im a big fan of female sexy monster girls and I think this face is a first step towards a monster girl series that can be extremely delightful. If you add a row of oversized sharpened theeth to her mouth you can create a shark-like mermaid head, while if you add two small appendages covering the sides of her oversized mouth you will end with the first insect-girl doll in the market. All these variations would perfectly fit the anime style of Elsa Babe since monster-girls are commonly associated with anime girls. As the first head to do this kind of leap I find Kurokawa Mio to be perfect and I cannot wait to see what other marvels come out of this first monster girl design.

Following with the Number 4 we got the androgynous boy/girl Natsuki Kaoru. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-245.

Some time ago Elsa Babe made a topic asking what we would like to see as a new body type. I answered that I wanted an androgynous body with small breasts that are mostly defined by the pec muscle and a slightly fit (not muscular) tone. A body that could be used both to make a tomboy girl or a femboy male. You can see the full message here: viewtopic.php?p=2320821&hilit=tomboy#p2320821. This face would be the perfect one to fit that kind of doll, she looks femenine enought to be a girl, and masculine enought to be a male. She is perfect to be both your sporty girl or you visual key lead singer. Some people told me that maybe Elsa Babe is not the right brand to offer something like that, but I think Elsa Babe is exactly the perfect brand for it. They already got lots of anime faces that will work both for male and female. If they do a body like this with the option of having a choice of penis or vagina, I bet they will sell a lot… and I mean tons of Astolfos and Felix Argyles. Is money just waiting to be made. And for the people like me that enjoy some more realistic features the face of Natsuki Kaoru will be perfect.

We are at the middle point and Number 3 is the animalistic cat girl Morikawa Yuki. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-251.

What is the best of the Elsa Babe offer? The kind of faces you cannot find in any other brand, and that is specially true with their animalistic furry girls. This doll got a really cute design that show just the right amount of animal features while also keeping a human-like look in her eyes communicating a lot of feelings. The expression of her mouth is really good, as you can see that she got a slight smile, she looks playful and curious like a cat, but without forcing a happy smile or a sad face, her balanced expression is perfect for the people that not only want a sex toy but also a companion doll, because it allows us to project different emotions into her while playing and I think that is a very important feature for a lot of people. Some dolls force you to see her happy, sad, or angry, but this one covers a wide range of emotions with her face. I would have liked to see her without the wig to do a better review of how her face connect with the ears or if the ears are part of the wig. But this Morikawa Yuki is a really good pet girl and Im sure she will bring a lot of happiness to her owner.

We are up to the finals and in the Number 2 we got the seductive Miyamoto Kyoko. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-358.

This doll is simply too beautiful. Her face dosn’t look like the others or the ones made by any brand, it combines realistic features with some slight anime-like strokes. Her face really looks like the ones you see in high tier ball jointed dolls, something that can only be described as “more beautiful than even real life”. She is very special, since one person looking for an anime-like girl will not choose her, or someone looking for a realistic human-like doll will not choose her either. But for those that are looking for a doll that is not afraid of looking like a doll, this is the one that will offer them the best detail, a face with a mood that cannot be found in any other place, and this makes Miyamoto Kyoko one of the most important offers inside the brand.

And the winner in the Number 1 place is the animalistic puppy girl Hinujima Haruko. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-293.

I got to say Im not a furry at all. Im not into anime-like faces nor into furry like-faces. So, when I talk good things about Morikawa Yuki and Hinujima Haruko you should really consider my advice. These faces are so perfect that even people who dosn’t feel attracted to animal features can feel her beauty. And specially this puppy girl is the best piece of art of them all. She got an incredibly seductive look, her facial features combine both realism and fantasy in the same way the face of Miyamoto Kyoko does to create something larger than real life and unique. If I could choose a doll from this brand it would be this one, she is without a doubt the most beautiful thing in the catalog. She deserves to be the brand mascot, not only because what she is, a risky furry-like sweet girl that personifies a tremedous leap to offer something other brands will not dear to try, but also because it has been masterfully executed to create a perfect product. I would gladly pet her for the rest of my life.

This concludes the entry for the contest, but there is more I want to talk about Elsa Babe including two additional heads, some ideas about new dolls and some additional feedback. Keep reading if you are interested.

At Number 6 we got the disney-like Takanashi Mahiru. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-360.

As I said Im not so much into draw-like faces, but I got to recognize the quality when I see it, and I can review this face from a more objective point of view. The disney-like faces of Elsa Babe are really good, you can make your own disney princesses so easily with them and some wig swaps. I choose this one specifically because the others got some forced smiles in their faces, while this one got a perfectly balanced expression that allow you to project many different emotions into her while playing both positive and negative ones. Takanashi Mahiru got a really beautiful and versatile draw-like face.

In the last position we got the Number 7, an anime-like girl Tachibana Kotori. https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... -dolls-283.

In a similar way of Takanashi Mahiru this is not my style of girl, but I got to objectively recognize this quality of product. Some of the other anime dolls got really extreme expressions that forces them into a mood. Others got oversimplified eyes and mouths. Some others open their mouths in ways that seem too unrealistic. And some noses blend too much into the faces. But this Tachibana Kotori got the perfect level of detail in every place to be anime-like and still look beautiful, nothing is too extreme or too subtle, and her expression works to project a wide variety of emotions into her. Is she sad? Ashamed? Or aroused? Having this kind of mood freedom is very important for people that want more from their dolls than some simple sex relief.

This is everything related to the Elsa Babe heads. I got to say exploring their whole brand, looking at every single doll, evaluating them and rating them was a really great experience. I would have liked to review all the bodies too and the faces without wigs to see more details about them. Maybe something can be done in the future if I become closer to this brand, they really do some stunning pieces of art.

But this is not all. I will breafly talk about things that I noticed and new ideas that bloomed in my mind while looking at their dolls.

We already talked about expanding the monster-girl series and how some slight changes in the Kurokawa Mio head can lead to many interesting ideas (shark girl and insect-girl). I got some ideas for the furry catalog too. My tip is to study the style of the artist Cyancapsule because his deign of animals is quite similar to the one you are using in your current heads. Emelie is one of his most popular characters, a pig girl with a really tasteful design. If you ever create the tomboy/femboy body I mentioned before you could study the facial anatomy of Nila too, another very popular character that is a horse femboy with a really beautiful design. If somehow all of this happens in the brand you may offer an option for the horse-boy to actually got a horse-penis, wich would be something quite unique to offer. You can do this with any male or shemale furry doll you deign of course, I can easily imagine Morikawa Yuki having a barbed penis and Hinujima Haruko having a knotted penis. Would be quite unique. Although offering a femboy doll with a tiny non-usable non-removable penis that is more tailored to make him look cute and make the femboy doll an anal only doll may work too. A femboy anal only doll that got the option of having anal insert can work pretty well, Im sure there is a lot of people waiting to buy goodly crafted Astolfos and Felix Argyles among other not so popular anime femboys.

Now more into a wishful thinking space. You got experience with multibreast bodies. You should work into a multi-row multi-breasted body. I got some experience with multi-breasts monster girl designs because I made some demons for Warhammer and there is a brand of demons in that world that are usually depicted as having several rows of breasts. A multi-breast body with multiple rows will fit your animal series really well. Something similar to this picture: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=6639531 give a big animalistic feeling without being too much.

I think that covers all. As a last note. Im currently unemployed and I have a year of experience writing articles for a BDSM oriented sex-shop. It may not look like it because my native language is spanish and my practical use of english is quite limited. But I would likely do a full review of any product that you send to me. Maybe I cannot write good articles in english but if you want to hire me as a tester for any of your products I will fully review the shape, touch and usability of any doll you send to me, and I will consider the free doll as my payment.

Thank you Elsa Babe for continuing to innovate and offering us these kinds of wonders that we could only dream of before.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

My Top 5 from Elsa Babe are as follows..

1. RHC031 Sakai Kanako – This is my favorite head that Elsa Babe offers and I can see why it is so popular. Depending on how you style her, she can look intense, mature, or even innocent. Elsa Babe has done a great job on capturing/replicating the look of a modern young adult Asian female and allowing her to be versatile enough for various aesthetics. Everything from the slim face, the v-shaped jawline, the eyebrows, the eye lashes the distance between the eyes, just feels/looks perfect to me. Man...and those lips of hers look so lush and inviting.

2. RHC027 Ivanka Ricci – This is one of those heads that stood out to me mainly because it captures that look of a mature Western female. It even has that roundness to the face that's a bit more common here in the West. It's great that Elsa Babe understands that not everyone is in to the same thing. Not everyone wants a youthful look or an Asian head in general. Some may want a mature look, or a Western look and out of all their Western options this head does a great job filling that role for me.

3. AHR001 Koda Sayuri – When it comes to heads, I typically prefer a neutral expression but Koda Sayuri just brings that bubbly, happy expression that works whether you just have the doll sitting there posing or while you have it in action. Either way, it just works and I don't think you could go wrong with this choice. A bonus is the open mouth may allow for an easier/more enjoyable oral experience compared to the other 148cm head options. It’s also the first head for the 148cm body that I’ve seen as well as what drew me to the brand, so I have a bit of a bias for it.

4. RAD004 Tachibana Kotori – This head has a bit more of a neutral expression but it’s that neutral expression that reminds me of characters like Rei Ayanami, Hinata Hyuga or Shouko Komi giving off the Dandere vibes. My only worry or issue is that the mouth opening is pretty small which may make oral a difficult task. Especially when oral with 148cm heads isn't as recommended as their taller doll's head offerings to begin with. Then again, I guess that is the trade off for the look that makes her what she is.

5. XHB004 Hasegawa Yukina – Although she is similar to Hoshino Suzumi, I personally enjoy the subtle increase to the squint in her eyes to further empathize the ahegao/ecstatic face. Of all the faces in this ahegao style, I love this one the most. Nothing beats that dopamine hit from sex and that sense of approval you get from knowing you pleased your partner. Although this is a doll(obviously), it does a great job replicating that scenario for you simply through the doll's facial expression.

Suggestions: Some of my suggestions that aren't necessarily for a specific head but all heads in general are possibly showcasing different make up options. It's clear the people working on the makeup for the heads are talented. Your makeup artists should try to experiment with some more options because little things like a bit of freckles or even a mole on the outer corner of the doll's eye can really make some heads pop. I've noticed that a lot of potential buyers don't even know you can request different things when buying; such as makeup styles. I'm sure if you guys showed off some of these things and made them official options when buying, some people would surely go for it.

Another is to get rid of the Elsa Babe branding on the back of the heads if that's still a thing. Heard that it could get annoying at times with the wigs or even when one partakes in oral. If I were grabbing the head and having to feel those letters on the back of the head, I'm sure I wouldn't like that. I can see how that would ruin the immersion for some. lol

Improve quality checks on dolls with soft teeth. I've seen some other users comment on it. I'm not sure how frequent it is but I know I would be really disappointed if I bought a doll hoping to use its oral function, only to find out that it's a painful experience due to glue issues.
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

RocketParrot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RocketParrot »

Number 5 - HB030 Natsuki
The variety of faces in this collection is truly impressive! Each one has its unique charm and appeal, ensuring that there's something for everyone's taste and preferences. but this one just hits the spot for me as a perfect goth girl!

Number 4 - HB035 Nagashima
The attention to detail in the facial features of these dolls is remarkable. The intricate craftsmanship brings out the beauty and realism in each face, making them captivating and visually stunning.But Sometimes normal looking girls are the best choice!

Number 3 -RHC040 Yoshizawa
What I appreciate about this collection is the diversity it offers. There's a wonderful mix of different ethnicities and features, providing a chance for individuals to explore their desires and connect with a doll that resonates with them on a deeper level so it's really hard to choose, but i this one stands out for me.

Number 2 -RHC012 Molly "red wolf"
I love how this collection offers a range of facial expressions. From sweet and innocent to sultry and alluring, every face exudes its own distinct personality, allowing for a more personalized and immersive experience.
Andshe is based on one of mine personal actresses so it's a big point up !

Number 1 -RHC027 Ivanka
While it's subjective to determine the "best" doll head overall, this particular doll head stands out for several reasons. Firstly, the craftsmanship is exceptional, with incredible attention to detail in every aspect, from the lifelike facial features to the realistic texture of the skin. The facial expression is captivating and versatile, allowing for a wide range of intimate scenarios and emotional connections. Moreover, the design of this doll head strikes a perfect balance between elegance and sensuality, making it appealing to a broad audience. Its compatibility with different doll bodies and ease of attachment further enhances its overall appeal. Ultimately, this doll head offers a remarkable combination of quality, aesthetics, and versatility, making it a strong contender for those seeking an extraordinary and immersive experience.

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Thanks for the promotion, and good luck all :)

Here is my top 5 and why.

Number 1)
Fukada Ryoko (RHC007)
The face is what makes a doll special, and this one just has one of the most realistic faces, i just love it and its one of the best photos ive seen of a dolls face.

Number 2)
Ono Aiko (HA017)
Cute face and i am just a sucker for the twintails.

Number 3)
Inoue Miu (HB046)
Always been a fan of fantasy and RPG games, and i like the look of elves they can just be so damn sexy, and this one is no exception.

Number 4)
Natsuki Kaoru (HB030)
Dont know why but get the feeling she has a goth look, think its the choker and hair with the black t-shirt, i lilke the look.

Number 5)
Nagashima Masako (BHC035)
Who dosent like a cute and sexy librarian/nerd look.
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

#1 - Iwai Yuzuki
RHC035-Off-C015.jpg
RHC035-Off-C015.jpg (403.1 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG (2.7 MiB) Viewed 10376 times
Such a fine balance of beauty and sex appeal for this angel! Elsa babe executed this production perfectly, keeping in mind superior yet realistic bone structure while still keeping a small hint of an anime aesthetic. She's incredibly versatile in looks as well which allows her to take on numerous personalities through her photos with different wigs, outfits and eye colors, giving owners the most potential in role playing and photoshoots.
10 (2).jpg
10 (2).jpg (427.39 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
Hands down the best head EB has to offer

#2 - Sakai Kanako
eb-rhc031-harry_sample02_2.jpg
eb-rhc031-harry_sample02_2.jpg (451.02 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
DSC_1756.jpg
DSC_1756.jpg (764.74 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
Another head that provides great versatility in looks and personality when gazing at this beauty! Sakai only loses to Iwai for no other reason then there can't be two 1st place winners! It's a tough choice to make between the two but I think the softer look of Sakai and the more anime-like eyes takes a small amount away from how versatile she can be. That's not to say her eyes are not attractive, as she has some of the most captivating eyes in the EB line up no matter what color you choose! She has a youthful and realistic look to her, giving owners a chance to feel 20 again spending time with this beauty.
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 10376 times

#3 - Rosalyn Clark
AHC007-Off-C09.jpg
AHC007-Off-C09.jpg (158.45 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
Sister to the sinister Kingsley Clark, Rosalyn Clark has a softer yet stern and confident look to her. When it comes to the 165cm lineup, Rose has a very unique aesthetic, with the retro, sharp-corner, furrowed eyebrows and determined eyes staring daggers back into yours like she means business! The freckles are also a nice touch that not too many EB heads have. It's very easy to think of themes for photoshoots or wall candy looks for this girl. However, because she has such a unique expression, it limits her capacity for role playing and photoshoots whereas the other girls come with a more neutral, stoic look. It's her unique, yet sexy look that wins her 3rd place. Her sister, Kingsley, although based on an intense fictional character who shall remain nameless, looks good as well, it's the intense facial expression that drastically limits her potential and owners may find it hard to change things up and keep the fire going.

#4 - Hirosue Yuko
RHC021-Off-B018.jpg
RHC021-Off-B018.jpg (171.43 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
RHC021-Off-B016.jpg
RHC021-Off-B016.jpg (616.97 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
Although you won't find yuko on the site for some reason, she's very much available for purchase. There are several heads in the EB lineup that look the same, Yuko has a slightly different look but also resembles someone you may run into out in public, sweet and innocent. She may seem basic but her stoic look allows for more room to play with wigs and outfits to change her personality on the fly. I'd get her if I'm looking for one of EB's more realistic girls and get immersed in a love romance with a beautiful Asian woman I happenstance with at a Cafe. 🥰

#5 - Kurokawa Mio
OHB002-Off-A12.jpg
OHB002-Off-A12.jpg (156.18 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
OHB002-Off-A17.jpg
OHB002-Off-A17.jpg (141.8 KiB) Viewed 10376 times
It's hard to pick only 5 of EB's AMAZING lineup of girls across all sizes they offer! So many I wanted to acknowledge, in the end I had to go with Mio. I'm well aware this head isn't the most popular because of how "out of this world" she is and only touches a niche community. However, it's BECAUSE of that outside the box creativity that I had to choose her! This head symbolizes EB's constant need to satisfy its consumer base and innovative endeavors! Some of you may be thinking, why didn't I choose an anthropomorphic head which are very popular and which I also admire greatly. The thing is, although animalistic looks are unique and innovative, they're still very much predictable. Yes, one could argue that Mio isn't that creative because she's based on a game character and other brands have done similar things, however, EB is the one brand that takes their ideas and OWN it! They go all in and they're proud doing it! I've seen horse head dolls, Fuckable nips, crazy skin tones, but I never would've thought a head like this would ever be available or even a girl with 3 tits!

Keep up the good work EB! I'm looking forward to what new and crazy ideas the team comes up with next!
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Elsa Babe wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:14 am Hello, all TDF members, Elsa Babe here and I have the biggest news ever. Spotted: in Elsa Babe's big family, Sakuma Karin wearing a black lace dress, with a slightly drunken expression, said: "I am the cover girl of the whole family". Lovely Morikawa Yuki jumped down, her tail wagging her maid skirt, meow, meow, meow. Inoue Miu, who was sitting in the chair, stood up, touched her bow and arrow, and said, "No, I am the Elsa Babe IT girl." While Sakai Kanako, shook the red wine in her hand with a thoughtful look. Off to the side, Inujima Haruko listened with interest. ...... Who is the most beautiful in the Elsa Babe family?

There are over 100 beauties in the Elsa Babe family. We have kawaii style, sexy style, innocent girl style, animal anthropomorphic style, domineering lady style, girl next door style, and ahegao style, etc. Their beautiful faces, charming eyes, healing smiles, and sexy bodies are always unforgettable. So far, we have 102cm, 148cm, 150cm, 160cm, 165cm body, Silicone and TPE version. More body choices are in the development and will be released one by one!!!

To quell this "war" between the Elsa Babe beauties, Elsa Babe is hosting an event called "The TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls that I am most obsessed with". We have prepared 10 silicone doll heads to give away for free. During the event, choose your "TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls" and comment why you like them or any suggestions in this thread. You'll stand a chance to win a free Elsa Babe doll head. We will draw 10 lucky winners based on your writing, ideas, suggestions, attention, and product understanding, and give each winner a doll head of your choice at no extra cost.

Event dates: 12th May 2023 to 12th June 2023.

How to participate:
Choose your "TOP 5 Elsa Babe dolls" and comment why you like them or any suggestions in this thread.

Participation requirements:
Just bring your brain and enthusiasm.

Prizes: 10 Free Elsa Babe Silicone Doll Heads for 10 Lucky Winners. The winner can choose a doll head for free from the official doll catalog at elsababe.com.

Cheers!
Love you all, Elsa Babe Doll

EB TDF EVENT 20230512-0612.jpg
2-102CM.jpg
2-148CM.jpg
2-150CM.jpg
2-165CM.jpg
Because this girl is an incredible beauty..
165cm/5ft5 Silicone Sex Doll – Ivanka Ricci
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... nka-ricci/ :thumbs_up:

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

In no particular order:

5. RHC007 Fukada Ryoko https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-288
The standard Asian beauty IMO, these are the facial features I imagine when I think of Asian (more specifically Japanese) models. Innocent, young but still looks like an adult.

4. RHC035 Iwai Yuzuki https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-341
What looks like (to me) a mix of Asian and European heritage. Sexy and mature looking with a thin face. Not a great description but it's hard for me to put into words why I like the face. One of my favorites

3. RHC031 Sakai Kanako https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-333
The jack of all trades head. She can look cute and young, or older and mature or a mix of them all. This is probably my favorite of all the heads but it's a close tie with Iwai Yuzuki

2. RHC026 Ayanakouji Akane https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-357
Ahhhh Ayanakouji-chan. The most innocent face of the lineup. She's like the shy and reserved princess. Adorable and beautiful.

1. ZHB002 Aida Rina https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-263
Honestly while looking through the list I had to add this one simply because it was the first of the non-human heads I saw from Elsa Babe (not including the anime faces). The fact that these are even offered is a testament to EB's goal of going outside the norm. While this isn't something I'd get, I know a few friends that would consider her without a second thought.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! Now 100 heads! This is quite an amazing feat and many congratulations.

Of many of the recent heads RHC035 Iwai Yuzuki stands out as being particularly realistic to western eyes and the numbers of other members who are choosing her likewise points to Elsa Babe's success with this sculpture.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Bangbruhz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bangbruhz »

1. RAD007 Yokotani Yukiko, the style makes this stand out the most to me. I hope to one day own this one!

2. RHC017 Mizusuma Suzuran, Goddess like in every way I'd ask for.

3. AHR001 Koda Sayuri, her eyes and mouth are the best!

4. RHC007 Fukada Ryoko, my most favorite Asian style face

5. RHC031 Sakai Kanako, I love her calm expression, eyes and lips!

Good luck everyone :)

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

It is not so easy to choose from such a colorful variety of dolls. As a result, I came to the conclusion that it is best to break them down into the following variations:
1. Real
2. Fantasy
And each of these variations in turn can be divided into series:
1. Mature
2. Playful/innocent
3. Lustful

After a thorough analysis of my thoughts, I chose the most suitable options for me.

1. RAD003 Fujisaki Junko
When i look at this doll i see shrewd modesty of a temple priestess playfully wishing for something more than a mere offering to the gods. She seems to be testing you to see if you can resist temptation or not.

2. HB046 Inoue Miu
A mysterious elf whose ancestry is rooted deep in history. Her gaze asks: who are you? Are you worthy to be with me? Can you be by my side for all eternity?

3. ZHB003 Inujima Haruko
A devoted puppy, always ready to be stroked. Her facial expression seems to tell me: I will play with you at any moment, dispel your fatigue and drive away sad thoughts.

4. RHC031 Sakai Kanako
An inexperienced young girl who has just embarked on the path of growing up and gaining an understanding of what she is looking for in her life. "I don't know if you can be trusted, but I'll try to be together with you. Please don't disappoint me."

5. RAD(A)001 Koizumi series
A sweet childhood friend with whom you have spent quite a lot of time, finally decides to ask you an important question: "Will you be my husband? If not, then I will bite you! Do not forget about me, after all, we have known each other for so long."

PS: I like the background (the story that appearance can tell) of each doll from this list more than of others, though the difference is not so big.

INFORMATIONS