elsababe.com

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Naem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Naem »

I'm a HUGE fan of Elsa Babe,and bought 10 Elsa Babe's doll since 2022/5
It's very tough to decided the top five because I love them SOOOOO MUCH.
so after a night of thinking , my decision is as follows:

No.5 RAD004 Tachibana Kotori
She has a JK face of anime, with gentle and graceful eyes. Her innocent appearance makes me want to tease her in many way😍😍 , and she is quite suitable for cosplay.

No.4 RAD001 Koizumi Nana
She has a JK face as Kotori but in different way, it's more energetic and cheerful. Looking at her reminds me of my high school days, It a passionate and immature memories.

No.3 RAD007 Yokotani Yukiko
It was a love story full of sweetness and bitterness, I always think of my ex-girlfriend when I look at her ,beautiful mature face, slim body , and gentle gaze. Yukiko might not be the most beautiful girl in this world, but I'm so sure she must be the ideal girlfriend of all.

No.2 RAD006 Arisugawa Yumeko
Her intelligent eyes wtih mouthless face likes stone-cold fox,I just want to quietly enjoy her side face.Without body touching ,she can still make a lot of stress-release for you.I would love to spend an afternoon with her face to face.

No.1 RAD009 Mogami Nozomi
A new champion released at last week and I order it without thinking because I'm a Monster Girl-fan(included any type of non-person), Single color pupil and imperturbable face just like a princess from callous robot kindom.I can't wait anymore to see her!

hanyudidi

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by hanyudidi »

Hello, hello, my fellow doll aficionados! 🙋‍♂️

I've been a silent observer in this wonderful community for quite some time now, soaking up all the knowledge, the passion, and the camaraderie that you all share. It's been an absolute delight to see so many people who appreciate the artistry and craftsmanship that goes into these beautiful creations. I mean, it's not just about the dolls, right? It's about the stories they tell, the characters they embody, and the joy they bring to our lives. 🎭

Now, I've been particularly taken by the work of Elsa Babe. Their dolls are like a masterclass in design and attention to detail. Every curve, every glance, every strand of hair - it's like they've been crafted with a love and dedication that's palpable. And the variety! It's like a smorgasbord of personalities and styles, each one more captivating than the last. 🎨

So, after much contemplation (and a fair bit of indecision, I must admit), I've managed to narrow down my top 5 Elsa Babe dolls. These are the ladies that have captured my heart and imagination, and I'm thrilled to finally share them with you all. So, buckle up, folks, because here they come:

1. Natsuki Kaoru -- Natsuki is a real enigma. She's got this androgynous charm that's utterly captivating. She's the kind of doll that keeps you guessing, keeps you intrigued. Every time I look at her, I find something new to admire.

2. Hasegawa Yukina -- Yukina, oh Yukina. There's a depth to her that's just so... enthralling. It's like she's got a story to tell, a secret to share. And those eyes, they're like windows to a world of mystery and allure.

3. Suzuki Chihiro -- Chihiro is the embodiment of innocence and charm. She's got this gentle allure that's just too hard to resist. She's the kind of doll that warms your heart and brightens your day. A real ray of sunshine, this one.

4. Chiba Madoka -- Madoka is a showstopper, no doubt about it. She's got a certain je ne sais quoi that just draws you in. A real head-turner, if you ask me. There's a sophistication to her, a grace that's truly mesmerizing.

5. Kurosawa Misa -- And finally, we have Misa. Misa is the embodiment of sultry elegance. She's got this intoxicating vibe that's just too hard to ignore. She's the kind of doll that makes you do a double-take, that leaves a lasting impression.

So, there you have it, my friends! My top 5 Elsa Babe dolls. Each one a masterpiece in her own right, each one a testament to the incredible talent of the Elsa Babe team. I'd love to hear your thoughts on these lovely ladies. Do any of them strike your fancy? Or perhaps you have some other Elsa Babe favorites that you'd like to share?

And to any newcomers out there, don't be shy! We're all here because we share a love for these incredible creations. So jump in, share your thoughts, and let's celebrate the world of dolls together! 🥳

Until next time, stay dolly-tastic! 🍻

SeseShark

Post by SeseShark »

I used to think I was a single-minded person until I saw Elsa's dolls. I love almost every Rlsadoll. The dolls have beautiful faces and their figures are not seen in real life. And most importantly, they will never betray and they will always be with you. If I could, I would buy every Elsa doll. But if I had to pick the top 5 favorite dolls, I would have to bother to choose.
TOP1: KounoRia, I have a lot to say about her. When I was in junior high school, I fell in love with a girl in my class, she was so attracted to me, I often dreamed about her. Later, for many reasons, we lost contact. Luckily, KounoRia was similar to the girl, similar in some temperaments and feelings. I think it's a fate. I fell in love with Ria the first sight I saw and couldn't wait to have her. Her beauty is also the most outstanding of all the dolls, and I love her blue eyes,I bought her and I'm waiting for her to arrive。
Top2.Sakuraki Koyuki, I love how she looks on the official pictures, she has beautiful long hair, blue eyes that take the heart, and an impeccable face... She is wearing a white sports top, and the clothes underneath are very short, revealing sexy and attractive slender legs, all of which make people bloody, just want to hold her and have an intense exercise with her...
Top3.Inoue Miu, she is a beautiful maiden of the elven race, she can do magic, she is good at archery. She shot me in the heart with an arrow and healed me with healing magic that glowed green. If Ria is a noble elven princess, Miu is an ordinary girl of the elven race, her beauty is approachable, but as intoxicating as a spring breeze, I want to pull her into my arms, stroke her beautiful curves, and deeply understand her body and heart...
Top4.Igawa Haruko, like one of my college classmates, shares many things in common with me. Her hair is long and silky, her eyes are gentle and serene, and seeing her reminds me of the smart girl . This doll is only 102cm in size, so it is very suitable for holding it in your arms and playing.
Top5.Mikami Rena. Looking at her expression, I think it is the most vivid in the doll, looking at her face, you can seem to feel a faint sadness, which makes me want to protect her. I like her long hair very much, especially the ones that are braided on both sides. Her actual picture seems to be better than the official picture, and after the customer service showed me the actual video shot by the factory, I thought that the doll was almost perfect. Of course, I didn't buy her for some reason, but I already put her in the cart...

lyfhzs

Post by lyfhzs »

First place: rad001 Her flawless smile is always so beautiful.
Second place: rhc026 She looks like a gorgeous girl who stepped out of a Japanese anime.
Third place: rhc006 She and 26 seem like sisters, but she is more mature and more realistic.
Fourth place: rada001 A cheerful and cute little sister
Fifth place: ahra001 A little sister who pretends to be grown-up

bberserker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bberserker »

Hello everyone, here is my Top 5 ranking!
Fifth place, tachibana kotori
Compared with other anime-style girls, such as kuraki chiaki and koda sayuri, tachibana kotori's temperament is much more implicit, but I think this is exactly what makes her cute. Her eyes are relatively long, and there seem to be two little wrinkles under her eyes, giving the impression that she is smiling sweetly.
Tachibana kotori has a well-known buyer who took many beautiful pictures. The most impressive thing is that he dressed her up as Hu tao from Genshin Impact. The Elsa Babe is often teased that the official photos are not as good as the buyer's photos, and this may be one of the reasons. Judging from the photos taken by the official for her, tachibana kotori does not give such a good impression, but the photos of tachibana kotori taken by buyers are really unforgettable. (My God, how did he dress up tachibana kotori so beautifully?)
(The 148cm tachibana kotori also has a 102cm younger sister tachibana kotoko. The later mentioned hoshino kanami is similar, with sisters of different heights but similar facial features, so I will choose the version I prefer more. Holding a 102cm girl will not have enough fleshy and weight feeling, so I prefer slightly taller girls.)
Fourth place, yokotani Yuki ko.
Yokotani yukiko is an anime-style girl. In my impression, she has not been in the Elsa Babe big family for a long time, but my affection for her surpasses many girls. She looks very gentle. In the recent posts about her on the official forum, yokotani yukiko was put on heart-shaped colored contact lenses and grabbed from behind by a man, but still gives a pure impression.
She is like the kind of pure high school girl who values emotion rather than material. Even with the heart-shaped colored contact lenses, she does not look sultry and frivolous, but like a girl in love with you.
I would like to suggest the following to the official for her: can you take more official photo shoots of her?
Third place, hoshino kana mi.
In the past, I might have chosen hoshino suzumi, but recently the official launched her sister, the 165cm hoshino kanami, and I really like the official photos of that period. So third place would be hoshino kanami.
Hoshino kanami is an ahegao style girl. She is like your little girlfriend, with a blush on her face, gently pulling your clothes and implying that you go into the hotel room with her. After entering the room, she plays happily with you, rolls her eyes and sticks out her little tongue, spending a pleasant evening.
However, although in terms of official photos, hoshino suzumi's face shape matches my aesthetics better than sakuma hanasaki, it must be admitted that many of hoshino suzumi's buyer photos are not as good as sakuma hanasaki's. I don't know why, maybe because it's harder to dress up? I saw that many buyers only used the official hair, and it seems that they didn't even know how to style it with hair gel. The care ability is a bit disappointing. In addition, hoshino suzumi's face does not look so good from an overhead perspective. So I ranked her behind sakuma hanasaki.
Second place, sakuma hanasaki.
I really love this kind of ahegao style girl. Sakuma hanasaki's elf ears mischievously stick out from her hair, with a blush on her face. The small tongue in her open mouth gives a visual sense of elasticity, making people thirst for her saliva. For an ahegao elf girl, her sexy expressions and makeup do not need to be luxurious. Simple clothes are enough to make her attractive. If it is lingerie, it will be even better.
In the official video, when the camera moves around her, she looks affectionately at a place, as if saying, "Please love me!"
For a girl like sakuma hanasaki with an ahegao style, I really cannot give any opinions based on my humble aesthetic level.
The only suggestion I can make is, can the official take more official photo shoots for her? More would be better.
First place, ijuuin maki!
This is an anime-style girl recently launched, but as soon as she was launched, she attracted me deeply.
Ijuuin maki's curved eyes and seemingly smiling little mouth seem to be provoking you. The blush on her face is as sexy as Sakuma Hanasaki's.
In shooting girls, the more beautiful and closer to perfect, the easier it is to produce a vivid feeling. At some angles, ijuuin maki seems to be sneering and asking, "Is your thing okay?" So, how to respond to her in action? Get up, friends!
Anime originates from reality but surpasses reality. It is an exaggeration of certain qualities in reality. And ijuuin maki's expression is the author's re-purification and injection of the exaggerated characters in anime into reality.
I really like her recent maid outfit and swimsuit, which show her playful and sexy side. (In the photo of the maid outfit, she even has leg rings! This is really too obscene.)
Hope to see more photos of her.
That’s all my ranking.
To be honest, I was a little surprised to see the rankings given by everyone. Some forum members like furry, and some like Disney style. I am Asian, so my preferences may be different from yours. I am not very interested in European and American faces, but I tend to prefer the face shapes in Japanese anime. And my taste may be relatively light. I can't easily accept types like Kurokawa Mio which are relatively heavy.
In my ranking, anime-style girls occupy three places. Because I prefer the unrealistic feeling of two-dimensional anime, when I see these girls appear in my room, it's like suddenly opening a portal to an abstract heaven in my dreary reality. Rather than more realistic faces, I prefer those detached from reality. So elf-style and anime-style girls are more likely to get my love.
For elves, their obscenity has become a meme. Stories about elf knights and beastmen can often be seen in erotic comics, so I won't go into details. When they appear with an ahegao expression, it reminds people of those things.
For anime-style girls, I tend to notice their charm. It must be admitted that whether one can do something often depends on a talent. For a doll, there is something similar. Once the face shape is determined, no matter how the makeup is changed, how the color of the colored contact lenses is changed, and how the direction of their eyes is changed, the expressions they can make and the temperament they show will be limited. Girls like Koizumi Nana and Tsuruta Haruna who like to open their mouths wide, their expressions may look more surprised or joyful, but this is not the temperament I like. I would like a girl who looks sexy, or a girl who looks gentle, or a girl who looks hot.
I still have many photos stored on my phone. After finishing this post, I suddenly remembered that there are still many girls who can be ranked, but it is already very late now, let's talk about it later.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Thank you for all of your comments. :D

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Naem wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:52 am I'm a HUGE fan of Elsa Babe,and bought 10 Elsa Babe's doll since 2022/5
It's very tough to decided the top five because I love them SOOOOO MUCH.
so after a night of thinking , my decision is as follows:

No.5 RAD004 Tachibana Kotori
She has a JK face of anime, with gentle and graceful eyes. Her innocent appearance makes me want to tease her in many way😍😍 , and she is quite suitable for cosplay.

No.4 RAD001 Koizumi Nana
She has a JK face as Kotori but in different way, it's more energetic and cheerful. Looking at her reminds me of my high school days, It a passionate and immature memories.

No.3 RAD007 Yokotani Yukiko
It was a love story full of sweetness and bitterness, I always think of my ex-girlfriend when I look at her ,beautiful mature face, slim body , and gentle gaze. Yukiko might not be the most beautiful girl in this world, but I'm so sure she must be the ideal girlfriend of all.

No.2 RAD006 Arisugawa Yumeko
Her intelligent eyes wtih mouthless face likes stone-cold fox,I just want to quietly enjoy her side face.Without body touching ,she can still make a lot of stress-release for you.I would love to spend an afternoon with her face to face.

No.1 RAD009 Mogami Nozomi
A new champion released at last week and I order it without thinking because I'm a Monster Girl-fan(included any type of non-person), Single color pupil and imperturbable face just like a princess from callous robot kindom.I can't wait anymore to see her!
Welcome to TDF, our big fans. :glou:

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

hanyudidi wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:54 am Hello, hello, my fellow doll aficionados! 🙋‍♂️

I've been a silent observer in this wonderful community for quite some time now, soaking up all the knowledge, the passion, and the camaraderie that you all share. It's been an absolute delight to see so many people who appreciate the artistry and craftsmanship that goes into these beautiful creations. I mean, it's not just about the dolls, right? It's about the stories they tell, the characters they embody, and the joy they bring to our lives. 🎭

Now, I've been particularly taken by the work of Elsa Babe. Their dolls are like a masterclass in design and attention to detail. Every curve, every glance, every strand of hair - it's like they've been crafted with a love and dedication that's palpable. And the variety! It's like a smorgasbord of personalities and styles, each one more captivating than the last. 🎨

So, after much contemplation (and a fair bit of indecision, I must admit), I've managed to narrow down my top 5 Elsa Babe dolls. These are the ladies that have captured my heart and imagination, and I'm thrilled to finally share them with you all. So, buckle up, folks, because here they come:

1. Natsuki Kaoru -- Natsuki is a real enigma. She's got this androgynous charm that's utterly captivating. She's the kind of doll that keeps you guessing, keeps you intrigued. Every time I look at her, I find something new to admire.

2. Hasegawa Yukina -- Yukina, oh Yukina. There's a depth to her that's just so... enthralling. It's like she's got a story to tell, a secret to share. And those eyes, they're like windows to a world of mystery and allure.

3. Suzuki Chihiro -- Chihiro is the embodiment of innocence and charm. She's got this gentle allure that's just too hard to resist. She's the kind of doll that warms your heart and brightens your day. A real ray of sunshine, this one.

4. Chiba Madoka -- Madoka is a showstopper, no doubt about it. She's got a certain je ne sais quoi that just draws you in. A real head-turner, if you ask me. There's a sophistication to her, a grace that's truly mesmerizing.

5. Kurosawa Misa -- And finally, we have Misa. Misa is the embodiment of sultry elegance. She's got this intoxicating vibe that's just too hard to ignore. She's the kind of doll that makes you do a double-take, that leaves a lasting impression.

So, there you have it, my friends! My top 5 Elsa Babe dolls. Each one a masterpiece in her own right, each one a testament to the incredible talent of the Elsa Babe team. I'd love to hear your thoughts on these lovely ladies. Do any of them strike your fancy? Or perhaps you have some other Elsa Babe favorites that you'd like to share?

And to any newcomers out there, don't be shy! We're all here because we share a love for these incredible creations. So jump in, share your thoughts, and let's celebrate the world of dolls together! 🥳

Thank you for your participation. I have to admit that it's really hard to choose the TOP 5 among hundred Elsa Babe beauties. Actually it's also not easy for us to choose the final 10 Lucky Winners as everyone's writing is very good. :wink: Warm tips: Follow-up participants may wish to post the doll's avatar or photos, so that others can have a more intuitive understanding. :wink:

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Ava Love wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:22 am
Kingsley Clark. Image

Rosalyn Clark. Image

Sakai Kanako.

Molly Redwolf.

Zana Fox. Image

[/QUOTE]

Darlingcat

Post by Darlingcat »

I am honored to participate in the commenting event hosted by elsababe. This is a great opportunity for me to share my thoughts and opinions, as well as learn from others' ideas. I believe that in this event, we will brainstorm together, help each other, and grow and improve together. Additionally, I hope to establish deeper friendships and cooperative relationships with others through this commenting activity, and together explore and study more interesting topics and issues.
The following opinions only represent my personal thoughts:
No.1 XHB005 Sakuma Hanasaki - Her expressions are absolutely incredible and make me feel passionate. And since I'm a fan of elves, the inclusion of her elf ears is a huge highlight.
No.2 XHB001 Hoshino Suzumi - Her expressions are very similar to Sakuma Hanasaki's, and the way her tongue sticks out and her eyes narrow seems to tease my arousal.
No.3 RAD007 Yokotani Yukiko - This is probably my favorite anime character design, I really like it.
No.4 & No.5 ZHB001 Morikawa and ZHB003 Inujima Haruko - As a furry fan, these character designs are really amazing. I hope more designs like this will be created.
I want to thank elsababe for providing us with this valuable opportunity, which allows me to participate and share my insights and experiences. I will participate in each topic with care and contribute to this event to the best of my ability. :angel:

Darlingcat

Post by Darlingcat »

I am honored to participate in the commenting event hosted by elsababe. This is a great opportunity for me to share my thoughts and opinions, as well as learn from others' ideas. I believe that in this event, we will brainstorm together, help each other, and grow and improve together. Additionally, I hope to establish deeper friendships and cooperative relationships with others through this commenting activity, and together explore and study more interesting topics and issues.
The following opinions only represent my personal thoughts:
No.1 XHB005 Sakuma Hanasaki - Her expressions are absolutely incredible and make me feel passionate. And since I'm a fan of elves, the inclusion of her elf ears is a huge highlight.
No.2 XHB001 Hoshino Suzumi - Her expressions are very similar to Sakuma Hanasaki's, and the way her tongue sticks out and her eyes narrow seems to tease my arousal.
No.3 RAD007 Yokotani Yukiko - This is probably my favorite anime character design, I really like it.
No.4 & No.5 ZHB001 Morikawa and ZHB003 Inujima Haruko - As a furry fan, these character designs are really amazing. I hope more designs like this will be created.
I want to thank elsababe for providing us with this valuable opportunity, which allows me to participate and share my insights and experiences. I will participate in each topic with care and contribute to this event to the best of my ability.

hanyudidi

Post by hanyudidi »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:13 pm
hanyudidi wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:54 am Hello, hello, my fellow doll aficionados! 🙋‍♂️

Thank you for your participation. I have to admit that it's really hard to choose the TOP 5 among hundred Elsa Babe beauties. Actually it's also not easy for us to choose the final 10 Lucky Winners as everyone's writing is very good. :wink: Warm tips: Follow-up participants may wish to post the doll's avatar or photos, so that others can have a more intuitive understanding. :wink:
Wow, it's an honor to have you chime in on my post! 🙌 I totally agree, choosing just five favorites from Elsa Babe's stunning lineup is a Herculean task. Each doll is a work of art in her own right, and I'm sure the rest of the community would agree.

Thanks for the tip about adding photos - I've gone ahead and updated my post with some pictures of my top 5. Hopefully, this gives everyone a better idea of why these dolls are my favorites. 📸

And to all the future participants - don't be shy about sharing your own top picks. This is a great opportunity to showcase the dolls that have captured your hearts. And who knows, you might just inspire someone else to discover a new favorite!

Thanks again for the kind words, It's great to see the people behind these beautiful dolls engaging with the community. Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to see what Elsa Babe comes up with next! 🚀

Cheers, and happy doll-loving to all! 🍻

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

shamus61 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:38 am Hi EB,

I will take a slightly different approach to this in that I would list the five girls that from a vote amongst the existing Shire incumbants they feel are most deserving of joining their ranks in the Shire home for Wayward Elves.

I appreciate that all of your girls would love nothing better than to live here but unfortunately the acceptance criteria is extremely high so only the best of the best can hope to achieve a golden ticket.

This has taken a while to gather the votes from the girls, mainly as I asked during second breakfast and if you have ever attempted to disturb best part of seventy Elves, Pixies and their hangers on you will know that it’s a good idea to wait until they’ve finished unless you want to spend time as a toad.

Ok, the votes are in. Several spoiled ballot papers including one that’s half eaten. But we are proud to announce the winners of the vote for acceptance to the Shire are:

Inoue Miu – I’m feeling that because her ears go out rather than up or back she has won the block vote of the Pixies. Those little buggers have got the numbers and they’re organised. From my perspective I can see that Inoue is sweet and would be a calming influence, a mother figure if you like, over what can only be likened to a cinema full of Gremlins. They definitely need a mother figure. Last time that they were quiet for a whole afternoon was when an Ex Doll Summit series visited and read them stories… Inoue Mui looks as though she would be happy to spend her days reading stories to Pixies so we really, really need her here!

Kinsley Clark – It’s only natural that the Elves would be attracted to a girl so obviously brimming with mayhem and Chaos. Personal view is that she would be a complete disaster here as it’s already a miracle when we get to the end of each week and the house is still standing. But, with a good 20% of the vote here I can’t override who the Pixies want to join their clan. Plus, if anyone could keep Kinsley under control it would be a bunch of wand wielding Elves

Sakai Kanako – She seems to have won the short ear vote here. We think that she looks serene enough to calm the Pixie’s whilst not being one of them so would not come under their influence and could perhaps work as the bridge between the short ears and the Fae contingents in the Shire. I hope that she enjoys story time?

Molly Red Wolf – Quite surprisingly the preferred choice of the Jinsan contingent who are more prone to accepting stronger wand wielders to their number than wanting someone to serve them. Molly comes across as a strong, determined Elf who knows her own mind. She would definitely flourish in the Shire. I think that the Elves voted well there.

Sakuma Karin – This one I found a surprise vote. Asking the girls why they voted for Sakuma, they responded that she needs saving as she looks upset. So, where with the other four the reasoning is that the Shire needs them, in the case of Sakuma the feeling seems to be that she needs the Shire.

So, from the narrowed down list that the Shire girls have presented me, which of them would get my vote? It’s a difficult one as their arguments for each have merit. Personally, I was hoping that Nagashima Sawako might have made their top five but in her absence it’s a matter of finding a reason to reject their choices which is incredibly difficult.

Obviously, there is already enough chaos and Mayhem here without Kinsley so I am straight away vetoing her joining the clan.

Inoue Miu would fit in here perfectly. She just has the look of so many of the Shire Elves, but her ears show her to be a Pixie so would work as a bridge between the two camps…. Or as their leader… That might turn out badly if she upset the balance of power here. So with great regret she also didn’t make it to th finsh line.

Similarly, Sakai Kanako would work perfectly as a bridge between the short ears and the Fae… But, the short ears do whatever the Fae tell them to do, so they are not as much of a destructive issue as the Pixies. Sorry Sakai, would love to give you a place here but I need to think first about the political impact of introducing a short ear as a mother figure to the Pixies.

Molly Red Wolf has the calm, confident demeanor of an Elf who would mix well with the long ears, control the Pixies, and treat the short ears with the disdain that they are accustomed to. So basically her addition to the clan would further cement the position of the current dominant Elvish contingent whilst doing nothing to upset the uneasy peace between the various factions here. She could really work.

But then there is Sakuma Karin looks as though she needs the Shire, and my empathy for these girls is in her case dialed up to 11. Others may fit better, but she really needs the company of Shire Elves.

It’s really difficult. Molly Red Wolf ticks all of the boxes as a girl who would both fit and not suffer the foolishness of the pixies. But passing over saving Sakuma Karin, a girl who desperately needs to live in the Shire is agonising…. How many prizes can one participant win again!

After much gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair (what little I have left living with Pixies) I have decided that the Elf who would win a position in the Shire would be Molly Red Wolf.

She has a calmness and sensibility emenating from her that the girls here need to bring order to the chaos. I don’t think that she would be adverse to reading fairy stories to the pixies, teaching alchemy to the short ears, or feel like an outsider even from day one amongst the Elves.

If she accepts a golden ticket she would live amongst her own kind next to 28 square miles of forest. She would never be alone (Elves hate being alone) and have her choice of the finest garments and, if ever required, armour.

Sorry that it took so long to get to an answer but as I am sure that you know yourself, trying to organise Elves and Pixies to do anything feels like rolling a bolder up a hill.

As for suggestions... I think that you are doing pretty well exactly as you are doing. You have cornered the cute market with many of your girls being the perfect transition between Fae and Anime. Perhaps the only suggestion I would put forwards would be the make Elvish or short ears and option on all of your 160-165 doll head as I think that all of them could work as either race. Thats just a suggestion from someone trying to find anything to suggest as I think everything works well just as it is.

Got to go, the Elves have started asking whats for dinner. Well done on reaching the hundred head milestone and here’s looking forwards to the next hundred,

Kindest regards,

Shamus.
Hi Again,

reposted because you asked for pictures and it was too late to edit. Harvesting images there are so many more of your girls that I feel that I should have included in my list but I'm happy with the five that I have chosen as each of them would easily fit into living in the Shire. :thumbs_up:

kindest regards,

Shamus.

bberserker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bberserker »

bberserker wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:23 pm Hello everyone, here is my Top 5 ranking!
Fifth place, tachibana kotori
Compared with other anime-style girls, such as kuraki chiaki and koda sayuri, tachibana kotori's temperament is much more implicit, but I think this is exactly what makes her cute. Her eyes are relatively long, and there seem to be two little wrinkles under her eyes, giving the impression that she is smiling sweetly.
Tachibana kotori has a well-known buyer who took many beautiful pictures. The most impressive thing is that he dressed her up as Hu tao from Genshin Impact. The Elsa Babe is often teased that the official photos are not as good as the buyer's photos, and this may be one of the reasons. Judging from the photos taken by the official for her, tachibana kotori does not give such a good impression, but the photos of tachibana kotori taken by buyers are really unforgettable. (My God, how did he dress up tachibana kotori so beautifully?)
(The 148cm tachibana kotori also has a 102cm younger sister tachibana kotoko. The later mentioned hoshino kanami is similar, with sisters of different heights but similar facial features, so I will choose the version I prefer more. Holding a 102cm girl will not have enough fleshy and weight feeling, so I prefer slightly taller girls.)
Fourth place, yokotani Yuki ko.
Yokotani yukiko is an anime-style girl. In my impression, she has not been in the Elsa Babe big family for a long time, but my affection for her surpasses many girls. She looks very gentle. In the recent posts about her on the official forum, yokotani yukiko was put on heart-shaped colored contact lenses and grabbed from behind by a man, but still gives a pure impression.
She is like the kind of pure high school girl who values emotion rather than material. Even with the heart-shaped colored contact lenses, she does not look sultry and frivolous, but like a girl in love with you.
I would like to suggest the following to the official for her: can you take more official photo shoots of her?
Third place, hoshino kana mi.
In the past, I might have chosen hoshino suzumi, but recently the official launched her sister, the 165cm hoshino kanami, and I really like the official photos of that period. So third place would be hoshino kanami.
Hoshino kanami is an ahegao style girl. She is like your little girlfriend, with a blush on her face, gently pulling your clothes and implying that you go into the hotel room with her. After entering the room, she plays happily with you, rolls her eyes and sticks out her little tongue, spending a pleasant evening.
However, although in terms of official photos, hoshino suzumi's face shape matches my aesthetics better than sakuma hanasaki, it must be admitted that many of hoshino suzumi's buyer photos are not as good as sakuma hanasaki's. I don't know why, maybe because it's harder to dress up? I saw that many buyers only used the official hair, and it seems that they didn't even know how to style it with hair gel. The care ability is a bit disappointing. In addition, hoshino suzumi's face does not look so good from an overhead perspective. So I ranked her behind sakuma hanasaki.
Second place, sakuma hanasaki.
I really love this kind of ahegao style girl. Sakuma hanasaki's elf ears mischievously stick out from her hair, with a blush on her face. The small tongue in her open mouth gives a visual sense of elasticity, making people thirst for her saliva. For an ahegao elf girl, her sexy expressions and makeup do not need to be luxurious. Simple clothes are enough to make her attractive. If it is lingerie, it will be even better.
In the official video, when the camera moves around her, she looks affectionately at a place, as if saying, "Please love me!"
For a girl like sakuma hanasaki with an ahegao style, I really cannot give any opinions based on my humble aesthetic level.
The only suggestion I can make is, can the official take more official photo shoots for her? More would be better.
First place, ijuuin maki!
This is an anime-style girl recently launched, but as soon as she was launched, she attracted me deeply.
Ijuuin maki's curved eyes and seemingly smiling little mouth seem to be provoking you. The blush on her face is as sexy as Sakuma Hanasaki's.
In shooting girls, the more beautiful and closer to perfect, the easier it is to produce a vivid feeling. At some angles, ijuuin maki seems to be sneering and asking, "Is your thing okay?" So, how to respond to her in action? Get up, friends!
Anime originates from reality but surpasses reality. It is an exaggeration of certain qualities in reality. And ijuuin maki's expression is the author's re-purification and injection of the exaggerated characters in anime into reality.
I really like her recent maid outfit and swimsuit, which show her playful and sexy side. (In the photo of the maid outfit, she even has leg rings! This is really too obscene.)
Hope to see more photos of her.
That’s all my ranking.
To be honest, I was a little surprised to see the rankings given by everyone. Some forum members like furry, and some like Disney style. I am Asian, so my preferences may be different from yours. I am not very interested in European and American faces, but I tend to prefer the face shapes in Japanese anime. And my taste may be relatively light. I can't easily accept types like Kurokawa Mio which are relatively heavy.
In my ranking, anime-style girls occupy three places. Because I prefer the unrealistic feeling of two-dimensional anime, when I see these girls appear in my room, it's like suddenly opening a portal to an abstract heaven in my dreary reality. Rather than more realistic faces, I prefer those detached from reality. So elf-style and anime-style girls are more likely to get my love.
For elves, their obscenity has become a meme. Stories about elf knights and beastmen can often be seen in erotic comics, so I won't go into details. When they appear with an ahegao expression, it reminds people of those things.
For anime-style girls, I tend to notice their charm. It must be admitted that whether one can do something often depends on a talent. For a doll, there is something similar. Once the face shape is determined, no matter how the makeup is changed, how the color of the colored contact lenses is changed, and how the direction of their eyes is changed, the expressions they can make and the temperament they show will be limited. Girls like Koizumi Nana and Tsuruta Haruna who like to open their mouths wide, their expressions may look more surprised or joyful, but this is not the temperament I like. I would like a girl who looks sexy, or a girl who looks gentle, or a girl who looks hot.
I still have many photos stored on my phone. After finishing this post, I suddenly remembered that there are still many girls who can be ranked, but it is already very late now, let's talk about it later.
it's disappointed that when I edit the post, it told me "you can no longer edit or delete that post."
so I can only put pictures here.
tachibana kotori(buyer photo)
tachibana kotori(buyer photo)
18341f564da9594.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 3851 times
tachibana kotori (buyer photo)
tachibana kotori (buyer photo)
105329jxufwmiwwjyw7ju3.jpg (609.13 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
yokotani yukiko (seller photo)
DSC_2404.jpg (178.49 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Fx7v6tsaIAEqOaK.jpeg (929.33 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
hoshino kanami (seller photo)
hoshino kanami (seller photo)
135929o36jhg32eje1mh46.jpg (647.5 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
hoshino suzumi(buyer photo)
hoshino suzumi(buyer photo)
203613b1bmc4c1uz142ssm (1).jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3851 times
sakuma hanasaki (seller photo)
sakuma hanasaki (seller photo)
132909r9ufan9cdx0c2pfa.jpg (904.86 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
sakuma hanasaki (buyer photo)
260b0370ae4e7b03.jpg (48.26 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
1323227e030a689b.jpg (73.07 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
-609a5d6d9eaea5be.jpg (78.75 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
ijuuin maki(seller photo)
43823aa91385c430.jpg (45.12 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
321585e87b4591d1.jpg (63.49 KiB) Viewed 3851 times

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

shamus61 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:13 am
shamus61 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:38 am Hi EB,

I will take a slightly different approach to this in that I would list the five girls that from a vote amongst the existing Shire incumbants they feel are most deserving of joining their ranks in the Shire home for Wayward Elves.

I appreciate that all of your girls would love nothing better than to live here but unfortunately the acceptance criteria is extremely high so only the best of the best can hope to achieve a golden ticket.

This has taken a while to gather the votes from the girls, mainly as I asked during second breakfast and if you have ever attempted to disturb best part of seventy Elves, Pixies and their hangers on you will know that it’s a good idea to wait until they’ve finished unless you want to spend time as a toad.

Ok, the votes are in. Several spoiled ballot papers including one that’s half eaten. But we are proud to announce the winners of the vote for acceptance to the Shire are:

Inoue Miu – I’m feeling that because her ears go out rather than up or back she has won the block vote of the Pixies. Those little buggers have got the numbers and they’re organised. From my perspective I can see that Inoue is sweet and would be a calming influence, a mother figure if you like, over what can only be likened to a cinema full of Gremlins. They definitely need a mother figure. Last time that they were quiet for a whole afternoon was when an Ex Doll Summit series visited and read them stories… Inoue Mui looks as though she would be happy to spend her days reading stories to Pixies so we really, really need her here!

Kinsley Clark – It’s only natural that the Elves would be attracted to a girl so obviously brimming with mayhem and Chaos. Personal view is that she would be a complete disaster here as it’s already a miracle when we get to the end of each week and the house is still standing. But, with a good 20% of the vote here I can’t override who the Pixies want to join their clan. Plus, if anyone could keep Kinsley under control it would be a bunch of wand wielding Elves

Sakai Kanako – She seems to have won the short ear vote here. We think that she looks serene enough to calm the Pixie’s whilst not being one of them so would not come under their influence and could perhaps work as the bridge between the short ears and the Fae contingents in the Shire. I hope that she enjoys story time?

Molly Red Wolf – Quite surprisingly the preferred choice of the Jinsan contingent who are more prone to accepting stronger wand wielders to their number than wanting someone to serve them. Molly comes across as a strong, determined Elf who knows her own mind. She would definitely flourish in the Shire. I think that the Elves voted well there.

Sakuma Karin – This one I found a surprise vote. Asking the girls why they voted for Sakuma, they responded that she needs saving as she looks upset. So, where with the other four the reasoning is that the Shire needs them, in the case of Sakuma the feeling seems to be that she needs the Shire.

So, from the narrowed down list that the Shire girls have presented me, which of them would get my vote? It’s a difficult one as their arguments for each have merit. Personally, I was hoping that Nagashima Sawako might have made their top five but in her absence it’s a matter of finding a reason to reject their choices which is incredibly difficult.

Obviously, there is already enough chaos and Mayhem here without Kinsley so I am straight away vetoing her joining the clan.

Inoue Miu would fit in here perfectly. She just has the look of so many of the Shire Elves, but her ears show her to be a Pixie so would work as a bridge between the two camps…. Or as their leader… That might turn out badly if she upset the balance of power here. So with great regret she also didn’t make it to th finsh line.

Similarly, Sakai Kanako would work perfectly as a bridge between the short ears and the Fae… But, the short ears do whatever the Fae tell them to do, so they are not as much of a destructive issue as the Pixies. Sorry Sakai, would love to give you a place here but I need to think first about the political impact of introducing a short ear as a mother figure to the Pixies.

Molly Red Wolf has the calm, confident demeanor of an Elf who would mix well with the long ears, control the Pixies, and treat the short ears with the disdain that they are accustomed to. So basically her addition to the clan would further cement the position of the current dominant Elvish contingent whilst doing nothing to upset the uneasy peace between the various factions here. She could really work.

But then there is Sakuma Karin looks as though she needs the Shire, and my empathy for these girls is in her case dialed up to 11. Others may fit better, but she really needs the company of Shire Elves.

It’s really difficult. Molly Red Wolf ticks all of the boxes as a girl who would both fit and not suffer the foolishness of the pixies. But passing over saving Sakuma Karin, a girl who desperately needs to live in the Shire is agonising…. How many prizes can one participant win again!

After much gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair (what little I have left living with Pixies) I have decided that the Elf who would win a position in the Shire would be Molly Red Wolf.

She has a calmness and sensibility emenating from her that the girls here need to bring order to the chaos. I don’t think that she would be adverse to reading fairy stories to the pixies, teaching alchemy to the short ears, or feel like an outsider even from day one amongst the Elves.

If she accepts a golden ticket she would live amongst her own kind next to 28 square miles of forest. She would never be alone (Elves hate being alone) and have her choice of the finest garments and, if ever required, armour.

Sorry that it took so long to get to an answer but as I am sure that you know yourself, trying to organise Elves and Pixies to do anything feels like rolling a bolder up a hill.

As for suggestions... I think that you are doing pretty well exactly as you are doing. You have cornered the cute market with many of your girls being the perfect transition between Fae and Anime. Perhaps the only suggestion I would put forwards would be the make Elvish or short ears and option on all of your 160-165 doll head as I think that all of them could work as either race. Thats just a suggestion from someone trying to find anything to suggest as I think everything works well just as it is.

Got to go, the Elves have started asking whats for dinner. Well done on reaching the hundred head milestone and here’s looking forwards to the next hundred,

Kindest regards,

Shamus.
Hi Again,

reposted because you asked for pictures and it was too late to edit. Harvesting images there are so many more of your girls that I feel that I should have included in my list but I'm happy with the five that I have chosen as each of them would easily fit into living in the Shire. :thumbs_up:

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Thank you for reposting pictures. I really like the Shire story. :)

INFORMATIONS