elsababe.com

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

bberserker wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:45 pm
bberserker wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:23 pm Hello everyone, here is my Top 5 ranking!
Fifth place, tachibana kotori
Compared with other anime-style girls, such as kuraki chiaki and koda sayuri, tachibana kotori's temperament is much more implicit, but I think this is exactly what makes her cute. Her eyes are relatively long, and there seem to be two little wrinkles under her eyes, giving the impression that she is smiling sweetly.
Tachibana kotori has a well-known buyer who took many beautiful pictures. The most impressive thing is that he dressed her up as Hu tao from Genshin Impact. The Elsa Babe is often teased that the official photos are not as good as the buyer's photos, and this may be one of the reasons. Judging from the photos taken by the official for her, tachibana kotori does not give such a good impression, but the photos of tachibana kotori taken by buyers are really unforgettable. (My God, how did he dress up tachibana kotori so beautifully?)
(The 148cm tachibana kotori also has a 102cm younger sister tachibana kotoko. The later mentioned hoshino kanami is similar, with sisters of different heights but similar facial features, so I will choose the version I prefer more. Holding a 102cm girl will not have enough fleshy and weight feeling, so I prefer slightly taller girls.)
Fourth place, yokotani Yuki ko.
Yokotani yukiko is an anime-style girl. In my impression, she has not been in the Elsa Babe big family for a long time, but my affection for her surpasses many girls. She looks very gentle. In the recent posts about her on the official forum, yokotani yukiko was put on heart-shaped colored contact lenses and grabbed from behind by a man, but still gives a pure impression.
She is like the kind of pure high school girl who values emotion rather than material. Even with the heart-shaped colored contact lenses, she does not look sultry and frivolous, but like a girl in love with you.
I would like to suggest the following to the official for her: can you take more official photo shoots of her?
Third place, hoshino kana mi.
In the past, I might have chosen hoshino suzumi, but recently the official launched her sister, the 165cm hoshino kanami, and I really like the official photos of that period. So third place would be hoshino kanami.
Hoshino kanami is an ahegao style girl. She is like your little girlfriend, with a blush on her face, gently pulling your clothes and implying that you go into the hotel room with her. After entering the room, she plays happily with you, rolls her eyes and sticks out her little tongue, spending a pleasant evening.
However, although in terms of official photos, hoshino suzumi's face shape matches my aesthetics better than sakuma hanasaki, it must be admitted that many of hoshino suzumi's buyer photos are not as good as sakuma hanasaki's. I don't know why, maybe because it's harder to dress up? I saw that many buyers only used the official hair, and it seems that they didn't even know how to style it with hair gel. The care ability is a bit disappointing. In addition, hoshino suzumi's face does not look so good from an overhead perspective. So I ranked her behind sakuma hanasaki.
Second place, sakuma hanasaki.
I really love this kind of ahegao style girl. Sakuma hanasaki's elf ears mischievously stick out from her hair, with a blush on her face. The small tongue in her open mouth gives a visual sense of elasticity, making people thirst for her saliva. For an ahegao elf girl, her sexy expressions and makeup do not need to be luxurious. Simple clothes are enough to make her attractive. If it is lingerie, it will be even better.
In the official video, when the camera moves around her, she looks affectionately at a place, as if saying, "Please love me!"
For a girl like sakuma hanasaki with an ahegao style, I really cannot give any opinions based on my humble aesthetic level.
The only suggestion I can make is, can the official take more official photo shoots for her? More would be better.
First place, ijuuin maki!
This is an anime-style girl recently launched, but as soon as she was launched, she attracted me deeply.
Ijuuin maki's curved eyes and seemingly smiling little mouth seem to be provoking you. The blush on her face is as sexy as Sakuma Hanasaki's.
In shooting girls, the more beautiful and closer to perfect, the easier it is to produce a vivid feeling. At some angles, ijuuin maki seems to be sneering and asking, "Is your thing okay?" So, how to respond to her in action? Get up, friends!
Anime originates from reality but surpasses reality. It is an exaggeration of certain qualities in reality. And ijuuin maki's expression is the author's re-purification and injection of the exaggerated characters in anime into reality.
I really like her recent maid outfit and swimsuit, which show her playful and sexy side. (In the photo of the maid outfit, she even has leg rings! This is really too obscene.)
Hope to see more photos of her.
That’s all my ranking.
To be honest, I was a little surprised to see the rankings given by everyone. Some forum members like furry, and some like Disney style. I am Asian, so my preferences may be different from yours. I am not very interested in European and American faces, but I tend to prefer the face shapes in Japanese anime. And my taste may be relatively light. I can't easily accept types like Kurokawa Mio which are relatively heavy.
In my ranking, anime-style girls occupy three places. Because I prefer the unrealistic feeling of two-dimensional anime, when I see these girls appear in my room, it's like suddenly opening a portal to an abstract heaven in my dreary reality. Rather than more realistic faces, I prefer those detached from reality. So elf-style and anime-style girls are more likely to get my love.
For elves, their obscenity has become a meme. Stories about elf knights and beastmen can often be seen in erotic comics, so I won't go into details. When they appear with an ahegao expression, it reminds people of those things.
For anime-style girls, I tend to notice their charm. It must be admitted that whether one can do something often depends on a talent. For a doll, there is something similar. Once the face shape is determined, no matter how the makeup is changed, how the color of the colored contact lenses is changed, and how the direction of their eyes is changed, the expressions they can make and the temperament they show will be limited. Girls like Koizumi Nana and Tsuruta Haruna who like to open their mouths wide, their expressions may look more surprised or joyful, but this is not the temperament I like. I would like a girl who looks sexy, or a girl who looks gentle, or a girl who looks hot.
I still have many photos stored on my phone. After finishing this post, I suddenly remembered that there are still many girls who can be ranked, but it is already very late now, let's talk about it later.
it's disappointed that when I edit the post, it told me "you can no longer edit or delete that post."
so I can only put pictures here.
18341f564da9594.jpg
105329jxufwmiwwjyw7ju3.jpg
DSC_2404.jpg
Fx7v6tsaIAEqOaK.jpeg
135929o36jhg32eje1mh46.jpg
203613b1bmc4c1uz142ssm (1).jpg
132909r9ufan9cdx0c2pfa.jpg
260b0370ae4e7b03.jpg
1323227e030a689b.jpg
-609a5d6d9eaea5be.jpg
43823aa91385c430.jpg
321585e87b4591d1.jpg
Thanks for your reviews, we will take more photos for the Elsa Babe girls. Wish you good luck!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Don't miss the free Elsa Babe doll heads giveaway and take advantage of the last 2-3 days!

:angel: Reminder: Event dates: 12 May 2023 to 12 June 2023. :angel:

:glou:

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

I couldn't quite figure out how to edit the post so I'll repost with the images.
What great timing for a newcomer to the doll world, just as I have been searching for a doll head to add to my growing collection of toys while I continue trying to figure out how I might bring a full doll into my world.

I’ve found in all my browsing and subsequently in my few “experiences” with dolls that it’s the faces, eyes and mouth shape that I’m initially drawn to. Part of this may be the manner in which the dolls are presented in the various storefronts that make the face the place where the all-important first impression happens but for me it’s also where the “personality” of the doll starts developing. That said, the Elsa Babe dolls I’m most drawn to are more typical in nature but each has a specific charm that catches my attention and makes me want to see more.
In no particular order:
1) Tyler Grande
- Something about the partially opened mouth on the verge of a smile gives me the sense that she’s daring me to lean in just a little bit closer to see what happens.

2) Lena Davis
- There’s always been a woman in my life that seems so refined and of such high stature that I yearn to interact with on a carnal level to see the raw passions hiding beneath the proper set face.

3) Olivia Smith
- Olivia has a vulnerable look about her face. She looks like she wants to put all her trust into someone and that someone is me.

4) Aragaki Nagasawa
- Aragaki stops me in my tracks every time I see her smiling face. Everything about this beauty says comfort and relaxation through absolute FUN!

5) Kana
- Kana has a face that, in a dimly lit room with quiet music playing would share all of her deepest secrets knowing she can trust you wholly and completely.

Radtaco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Radtaco »

1. Molly Red Wolf: simply incredibly beautiful
2. Miyazawa Ayumi : I like the way she looks, she looks like a tsundere housewife
3. Shiina Tomoya : Very erotic look
4. Ijuuin Maki : I like her cute smug face
5. Inoue Miu : very elegant and innocent

xdawnfawnx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xdawnfawnx »

{*Kinsley Clark*}
BD18F7E8-6FAE-4DD0-8FFB-5A556057A9AF.jpeg
BD18F7E8-6FAE-4DD0-8FFB-5A556057A9AF.jpeg (464.64 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
Kinsley Clark is a force to be reckoned with. With her wild and unpredictable nature, she's always up for a good time, whether it's playing her favorite video games until the wee hours of the morning or pushing the limits in her high-speed sports car. Kinsley's energy never seems to wane, thanks in part to her love of energy drinks, which she's seldom seen without.

When she's not gaming or racing, Kinsley can often be found tinkering with her collection of guns, knives, and explosives. She's got a natural talent for handling these dangerous objects, and she's not afraid to use them when the situation calls for it. Her love of all things explosive extends to her choice of music, too: she's a big fan of heavy metal and punk rock, and can often be found headbanging along to the beat.

Despite her wild streak, Kinsley has a heart of gold, and her friends and family mean the world to her. **like her sister Rosalyn** She's fiercely loyal and protective of those she cares about, and would do anything to help them out of a tight spot. All in all, Kinsley Clark is a force to be reckoned with, a woman who lives life on her own terms and isn't afraid to take risks to get what she wants.

I like Kinsley a lot obviously lol I think she’d make the perfect video game companion ^.^

{*Kurokawa Mio*}
BE5A9409-7057-49C7-BD5E-7260E299C138.jpeg
BE5A9409-7057-49C7-BD5E-7260E299C138.jpeg (111.7 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
*You are walking down a dark alleyway. It’s relatively silent until you see a woman wearing a face mask approach you. She then stops and asks you a question.*
“Am I pretty?”
::Yes unbelievably from what I can tell::
((She blushed, looking down at the ground.))
"Me..? Oh um..."
She paused, trying to think about what to say.
"There's not much I really do besides try to scare humans in dark alleys..."
She said, giggling awkwardly.
::How do you feel about like actual human people then?::
“They scare me.
They judge me based off of the slits in my mouth.
Nobody wants to be friends with a girl with a slit-mouth like mine."
She said, her voice suddenly getting melancholy.
She seemed like she was on the verge of crying.
"It's lonely, and it hurts..."
::I feel so horribly you seem like such a lovely woman::
*She looks up at you, wiping the corner of her eyes with her sleeve*
“Really?
You really are a kind person..."
She said, blinking.
She then smiled, the corners of her bloodied mouth stretching.
"It's a very rare occasion for me to actually be complimented."
She said, now smiling warmly at you.

“*”I love this doll so much one of my absolute favorites hands down no other company makes a beautiful doll like her<3”*”

{*Zana Fox*}
25CF65F4-9E97-435E-8E42-E3962368D146.jpeg
25CF65F4-9E97-435E-8E42-E3962368D146.jpeg (128.15 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
A mischievous and clever fox girl
I’ve seen some say things about the coloration of the mask like makeup on her face and I really love it. It’s a unique mix between furry anamorphic drawings and the cute Elsa Babe signature style. I thought she was a great addition to the ElsaBabe babe gallery =^.^=
Her lips are so adorable and kissable, her nose is perfectly boopable and her beauty mark adds the best amount of sassy paired with her stern eyebrows.
I think she would look amazing on one of the special color body styles I’ve seen ElsaBabe post on here before “specifically the orange and cream animal style” She’s a really cool mix between animal, cartoon, and doll. It allows her to fit well with any style tail add on or none at all.
She’s the perfect companion to cuddle up next to on a pile of money after pulling off a great heist =^.^=

{*Takano Rie*}
1AAA4ACE-E088-4A05-982B-05DC9AAC3F08.jpeg
1AAA4ACE-E088-4A05-982B-05DC9AAC3F08.jpeg (103.37 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
When I think of Elsa Babe I’m not sure why but Takano Rie is the first that pops in my mind. A lot of doll brands make different variations of elf dolls. These type of dolls, bjds, and all dolls everyone loves the idea of magical elves from tiny forest nymphs to tall goddess like elven queens. That’s why Tankano makes my top 5 because she’s not only a beautiful elf doll she is so versatile in what she could be. I could see her being sweet, sassy, funny, quiet. A forest fairy. A stoic elven goddess. She just seem like the perfect “elf doll”
She is what I love most about Elsa Babe dolls they are the perfect blend of doll from the beautiful collector side of bjds to the adult sexy side of love dolls.

{*Jennifer Roberts*}
5C186BFF-2D60-400C-A475-1B5B244C71C4.jpeg
5C186BFF-2D60-400C-A475-1B5B244C71C4.jpeg (737.5 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
She’s a fun fantasy came true a perfect princess ^.^
As far as I know no other company makes a doll like her?
She made it on my top 5 over the others like her by Elsa Babe because of her adorable animated smile. She always seems like she’s going to try and make you laugh and uplift your spirits. Just looking at her can make you so happy (:
Changing her skin color, eye color or hair color can easily make her whatever character you want her to be.
She’d be a perfect companion to munch on morning cereal and watch a certain kind of cartoon movie with ^_^

%honorable mentions%
Rosalyn Clark, Miyazawa Ayumi, and Aida Rina

billymays

Post by billymays »

Billy Mays here with some fantastic additions to anyones doll collection! Ive got here 5 lovely ladies to show off tonight, starting with my favorite!

1-Sawano Saori, this here is by far the best anime like head on the market! Not only does she look like she stepped out of an anime and into real life, she also has the most amazing open mouth expression currently available on a doll! Take it from me Billy Mays, if you are into anime and you have a fixation on open mouths, Sawano should be at the top of your list, I know shes at the top of mine! If I can move about 500 more shamwows shes as good as mine!

Next on the list we have 2- Hoshino Suzumi, now Billy has to admit he has a type, the silent type that still likes to keep their mouth wide open! We see here one of the most expressive aheago faces on the market. With the look of a video game dream girl, we once again see a pure fantasy step off the screen and into your life. Few doll houses attempt the life like and passionate expression that we see here, and as far as I know, they have yet to succeed! Again the double duty fantasy fulfilling power of aheago and anime can not be rivaled!

3- Tachibana Kotori, both charming and lovely, this fantasy beauty offers a cute look that you cant find anywhere else. If aheago is not your thing, but anime girls are, this needs to be on your radar!

4-Nagashima Masako, classic cgi anime girl beauty. Another touch of the surreal as you gaze on a beautiful face that was never meant to know physical reality! Laugh at the losers who said anime girls would never be real, they cant stop you now!!!

5-Yokotani Yukiko, Another anime fantasy brought to life! Again we see the full blown fantasy style anime face you cant find anywhere else! Where most doll houses are scared to attempt anime like faces, Esla babe went all in, and provided lots of options for anyone interested in an anime or fantasy style dolls!

An amazing line of dolls you cant get anywhere else. If you like anime you need to cum to Elsa babe! Act fast supplies are limited! (not really!!)
Hope my infomercial format is not completely lost in translation!
On a final note, for future heads, im hoping you guys could consider the recent trend in ai art, specifically the real life girls that look like anime women! ive seen pictures of "real" women that put actual women to shame. They look like real life anime girls, its wild! Ill share pics in the future, Time is limited for me so must post
5c3c15b0-08d6-11ee-ae00-660a9ac9ddc1 - Copy.png
5c3c15b0-08d6-11ee-ae00-660a9ac9ddc1 - Copy.png (382.34 KiB) Viewed 3095 times
Billy Mays out!!

NikolaLee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NikolaLee »

Simply put, my reasoning behind my choices are Realism and Beauty. I have chosen the dolls I own for those very reasons.
Beauty of course is subjective, in the eye of the beholder. Realism is measured in levels we could easily interactively immerse ourselves.

5. RHC002 Lena Davis

4. RHC010 Tyler Grande

3. RHC027 Ivanka Ricci

2. RHC035 Iwai Yuzuki

1. RHC031 Sakai Kanako

All incredible detailed extraordinary beauties!
An amazing work of art to easily get lost in.
I can't help it... I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!
Zelex 170c - Kara(G46-4 hard silicone) & Mara(GE45 soft silicone)
WMdoll 166c Odessa(#266 TPE)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Oops, it took me so long to file and re-file my list that I almost missed the date! I'm still hesitating about the order of the first two, which are so different from each other. Well, now's not the time to procrastinate!

1) Sasaki Azusa: I love her aristocratic air. A young woman who carries the weight of a prestigious and ancient lineage on her shoulders. Thoughtful, determined to assume her responsibilities, but in her big dreamy eyes isn't there a yearning for more carefree freedom? That's what her face inspires in me. When I see her, I think she could be the heroine of a beautiful historical and romantic manga; if I knew how to draw, I'd give her features to this heroine.

2) Kurokawa Mio: When I see her, it's not her scary side that I feel, but her tragic, moving side. What happened to this beautiful young girl? How does she live now? For her too, a complex character arises spontaneously as soon as I look at her.

3) Ivanka Ricci: I love her naturalness, her classic yet unpretentious beauty. The beautiful young girl who always seems natural and in her place, whether in an evening gown or jeans. Her sweet, friendly personality makes her a precious friend.

4) Sakai Kanako: Dreamy, sometimes obstinate, she has an endearing "princess" side. She could be a little sister to Sasaki Azusa or Ivanka Ricci, with a slightly less mature spirit but a fun, endearing whimsy.

5) Sakurai Koyuki: Ah, that DaPanda series where she turns a walker into a little dog! Amazing! We want to meet her, even if it means being transformed ourselves!

And then Olivia Smith,Sakurai Koharu, Yoshida Ayumi, Fukada Ryoko.... Ah, only five places on the list, that's a lot too little for all these pretty dolls!

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

1 - Jennifer Roberts
Is she the real Elsa? With her delicate disneyesque features and big eyes, she comes close to Princess Elsa of Arendelle. Choose her with blue eyes, a silverish blonde wig and a slender body with small breasts - add a blue dress and matching light blue lace-lingerie - and your dick will be FROZEN hard for eternity. Become Olaf the snowman and stick your carrot into her whenever you want!

2 - Hoshino Suzumi
Hoshino - a classic! That begging Ahegao face just screams FUCK ME! She undeniably has the perfect cum face! Order her with a voluptous body and big breasts and look forward to watching your cum drip from her lusty tongue onto her massive milkers.

3 - Chiba Madoka
Is she a fantasy or is she real? Chiba embodies the Elsa Babe spirit in that she transcends the fine line between reality and fantasy. An anime beauty that has stepped into the world of real humans. Go more fantasy on her with bigger breasts or more realistic with a smaller breast size. Either way, she will keep you really fantastic long time.

4 - Koizumi Nana
Believe it or not - she so reminds me of my coworker with the big glasses back in the office. Whenever I look at my coworker Julia I have to think about Koizumi. I suppose that she comes with a loving and caring attitude that makes you wanna lie down with her just for giggles, hugs and cuddles. But remember: still waters run deep. So get ready to explore Koizumi's immeasurable depths.

5 - MollyRedWolf
What can I say? Am I already there? I have been cumming to Molly so many times that having her as a doll would just feel like home anyways...

Drilldo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drilldo »

1: Koda Sayuri. Her happy expression brings warmth to my heart.
2: Tsuruta Haruna. She looks like she wants to devour my tongue or dick.
3: Fujisaki Junko. She looks like she's almost shaking with excitement. Her and Sayuri would both look amazing in missionary with double peace signs.
4: Ijuuin Maki. Looks like she stepped out of an Asanagi doujin, before the main event happens.
5: Morikawa Yuki. A cat is fine too.

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

And one quick remark:
please never get rid of the Elsa Babe branding on the back of the head as wurd88 suggested. To me it gives the head an extra touch of authenticity and quality. Plus, it makes it feel more like the unique and superior top quality brand that you are.
The branding reminds me of Ben&Jerrie's ice cream or Tony's Cocolonely, both of which are superior brands in their respective sectors and stand out from the rest of the crowd. It will be covered by a wig anyways, unless you're into skinheads :-)

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Looks like a similar influx of "new members" that plagued the other giveaway last month.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

billymays

Post by billymays »

I count 2 on this page, hardly a plague but I'm sure there are a few alt accounts floating around. It would be nice if ip addresses were considered for the draw, but I'm sure that would be a pain to manage.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Check previous page. 7 new accounts all with 1 post.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

billymays

Post by billymays »

Lol I just did, was about to edit. Yeah, that's a plague of "newbies" for sure! Hopefully they consider ips cause it looks a bit suspicious for sure. Good luck to any genuine newbies tho! Welcome to the new normal!

INFORMATIONS