www.tayu-doll.com

CJ Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 148D+ (Katniss Head) -- Review/Pics

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
ricardoqdq

CJ Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 148D+ (Katniss Head) -- Review/Pics

Post by ricardoqdq »

Hello all. On April 27th, 2023 I placed an order with MyRobotDoll.com. This is my 4th doll, but my first time ordering through MRD, and it was the most uneventful order ever. I have heard tons of good things about Alice,
but unfortunately we didn't get to email much because I never changed my order and no issues ever arose. I was expecting a 3 month wait, but the doll arrived to my front door on June 12th!

Please meet CJ

IMG_4635 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4635 - Copy.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 4302 times

CJ is a Tayu 148D+ with the following stats:

Skin color: Natural Pink
Face with oral function: #15 Katniss Soft Oral head
Movable jaw: No
Custom makeup: Default factory makeup
Eyebrows: Implanted Eyebrows
Eye Color: Dark Green
Head Connector: M16 head connector
Realistic Body Painting: Default Body Painting
EVO Skeleton: Upgraded metal skeleton with flexible joints
Joint Options: Standard: Ideal For Posing
Articulated Finger Joints: Finger Joints
Fingernails: #5
Toenail: No Toenail = Thin layer of silicone
Areola color: Pink
Tactile Moaning System: No
Exterior Vagina Shape: Shape#2
Love holes: Removable Vagina and Fixed Anus
Body softness: Ultra soft breasts, Ultra soft vagina, Ultra soft inner thighs, Ultra soft anus
Feet: Hard feet without studs

Note, I did not go with the ultrasoft butt like most people seem to. The website states that this will add several kg to the total weight and I wanted this doll to be as light as possible (which she is!)

IMG_4637 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4637 - Copy.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 4305 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Re: CJ Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 148D (Katniss Head) -- Review/Pics

Post by ricardoqdq »

Some of the biggest pros of this Tayu girl:

I am blown away by the quality of the body sculpt, the shape of the legs, the softness and apparent durability of the silicone, and the overall realism. The lips on the Katniss head are the reason I chose it and I'm glad I did -- they are plump and juicy, and the entire head is extremely soft silicone which surprised me when I first picked it up out of the box. Her body has a sheen that makes her look very sexy, too, and despite the fact that I didn't purchase any additional body or face makeup/painting, she has a lot of skin detail and veins etc. Her breasts are OUT OF THIS WORLD. Hands down the best tits both in look and feel that I've had on any of the dolls I've owned.

As I said, she is extremely light -- only around 45 lbs (maybe less?), and very easy to deal with as a result. Her joints are flexible but sturdy thus far -- I have been able to put her in all the positions I've wanted to without a problem, and she stands easily with the hard feet option. I LOVE her feet. The toes are not jiggly at all but also do not seem fragile. They have a lot of flexibility and look really cute. Love hole placement is PERFECT, much better than my former WM doll's and my former Top-Sino's. Tayu seems to have built the orifice openings for use, too -- they are reinforced with extra silicone and don't seem likely to rip or tear.

IMG_4640 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4640 - Copy.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 4297 times

IMG_4649 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4649 - Copy.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 4297 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

I am extremely happy with my choice to select a removable vagina and a fixed anus. This is my first doll with a removable insert and THANK GOD! I can now, ahem, "interact" with her, and when I'm done my first thought doesn't have to be, "Okay, here we go -- I've got to haul this doll into the bathroom for 30 minutes of cleaning and drying and blasting a loud ass air mattress pump." It's so nice to just pull the insert out and in 2 minutes she's clean. And then I always have the fixed backdoor just in case. Below is a picture with the insert in place, if people are wondering what it looks like. The insert does have a bit of a learning curve, but I definitely got it to work very well after a little trial and error.
IMG_4646 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4646 - Copy.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4293 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

I am posing CJ with a Piper Doll wig. I guess there was one issue with my order, and that was that the wig the doll was supposed to come with was not in the box. Only the additional wig that I paid extra for was in the box, and unfortunately I REALLY didn't like that wig. It shed all over the place immediately and was pretty much unusable. The Piper Doll wig works very well and I think looks better and is easier to comb, anyhow. Also below are a few pics of the unboxing -- very well packaged as you might expect from Tayu. The box was light enough that I could carry it up two flights of stairs by myself.

IMG_4647 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4647 - Copy.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 4291 times

**Note, in the picture above is an unfortunate con of this doll -- the wrists -- they are neutral when palm up, but when you turn them palm down the wrist silicone twists and looks very unnatural. I don't know if I'm missing how to move the joint position at the elbow or something?

IMG_4631 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4631 - Copy.jpg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 4291 times
IMG_4633 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4633 - Copy.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 4291 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

The doll was pristine when it came out of the box, but within a few minutes of handling her, several dimples appeared. A few on the thighs, and a couple on the right arm. I think I saw another Tayu owner had this issue, but his situation looked a bit worse. These dimples don't bother me very much, but I hope more don't appear.

IMG_4652 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4652 - Copy.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 4288 times
IMG_4653 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4653 - Copy.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4288 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_4639 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4639 - Copy.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 4269 times

Here you can see the wrist issue I was talking about again -- it seems like I should be able to internally rotate the elbows to avoid this but that doesn't seem to be in the doll's range of movement. It isn't too big a deal, though. I can always throw some bracelets on her and hide them. Also, some people have wondered about the hand proportions -- I can tell you that the hands are perfectly proportioned, but in photos they seem to look slightly larger, depending on the camera angle.

In the future when I have a little more time, I'll post some more pictures of CJ in some different outfits, and will keep an eye on the dimpling of the silicone -- for some people the dimples may be a big problem, but I personally don't get bothered by a few imperfections on these dolls. While they cost a lot of money, I don't expect them to be 100% flawless (or at least I don't expect them to remain perfect forever, especially if they are used in the way they are intended).

All in all I am extremely happy with this Tayu girl! I would give her a 9 out of 10. She has exceeded my expectations in almost every respect, and the small negative things are relatively minor. For a doll that looks so good and is so detailed and realistic, I am amazed at how durable it is -- I was expecting a much more fragile doll, but she is clearly built for use. And the fact that she only weighs 20kg is RIDICULOUS.

Ooh, and I have another head on the way, so will be able to post some more pictures with an entirely different look! 8)
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

congrats, and thanks for the comprehensive review!

Calover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Calover »

Congrats to your doll and thanks for sharing! I also ordered a 148cm D+ Tayu with the Katniss head but in wheat. It will surely be interesting to see how this exact head looks in different skin tones.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Calover wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:34 am Congrats to your doll and thanks for sharing! I also ordered a 148cm D+ Tayu with the Katniss head but in wheat. It will surely be interesting to see how this exact head looks in different skin tones.
Thanks, and congrats on your purchase as well!

I'm DYING to know what the Katniss head looks like in wheat...I'm thinking she'll be gorgeous -- please post those pics ASAP! :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Beautiful sexy doll !!!

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

you cant rotate the elbow or anything

thats just how the wrists are.

its a very odd thing, tayu arguably have some of the best dolls, but worst wrists on the market

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

:glou:

She looks juicy!!! I agree Tayu needs to start putting their molds in wrist neutral position. Really the only flaw in their dolls, which is fairly minor. Their light weight, softness, and sculpts all outweigh that.

I can assure you that 148 is built for sex and those LHs are durable so have fun!

Damn that Katniss head is starting to grow on me now. I too would love to see how she looks in wheat skin tone.

Enjoy! Looking forward to more photos :thumbs_up:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
Vina: TAYU 148D+
Ivy: TAYU 170E
Alina: MLW 148B silicone
Riley: TAYU 158C+ :twisted:

azteca

Post by azteca »

Congrats on the doll. She's wonderfully did you get custom make for her in your order ? She is really pretty !!!!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:01 pm :glou:

She looks juicy!!! I agree Tayu needs to start putting their molds in wrist neutral position. Really the only flaw in their dolls, which is fairly minor. Their light weight, softness, and sculpts all outweigh that.

I can assure you that 148 is built for sex and those LHs are durable so have fun!

Damn that Katniss head is starting to grow on me now. I too would love to see how she looks in wheat skin tone.

Enjoy! Looking forward to more photos :thumbs_up:
Yeah, I can overlook the wrist issue considering all the other qualities these Tayu girls have.

Vina is one of the reasons I decided on this doll, so thank you :D
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

azteca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:07 pm Congrats on the doll. She's wonderfully did you get custom make for her in your order ? She is really pretty !!!!
Nothing custom -- just the #15 head with default makeup!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS