www.xtdoll.com

XTdoll’s makeup & quality

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

Post Reply
User avatar
XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:14 pm
Contact:

XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by XTDoll »

XTdoll guarantees that the silicone and TPE are shipped without any defects, XT will not affect doll-user's experience,XT's invitation of experienced old makeup artists makes exquisite silicone heads with a flawless finish achieved through 6 layers of spray and coax baking, ensuring that it does not lose its makeup.
Image
Website:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
Skype: XTDOLL
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

foofighter12
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 pm
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by foofighter12 »

Does anyone know if XT dolls skin color is the same color as the base silicone?

User avatar
XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by XTDoll »

foofighter12 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:51 pm Does anyone know if XT dolls skin color is the same color as the base silicone?
Although there are different materials (silicone & TPE), but a doll's skin tone is definitely the same.
Image
Website:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
Skype: XTDOLL
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

User avatar
just a guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:36 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by just a guy »

wow very beautiful doll :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708


Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

User avatar
XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by XTDoll »

just a guy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:30 am wow very beautiful doll :)
u can viti to : https://xtdoll.com/index.php/product/everleigh
Image
Website:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
Skype: XTDOLL
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

User avatar
thazehase
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by thazehase »

XTDoll wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:54 am
foofighter12 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:51 pm Does anyone know if XT dolls skin color is the same color as the base silicone?
Although there are different materials (silicone & TPE), but a doll's skin tone is definitely the same.
Image
I think there was a misunderstandinghere. The question was, if the color of the skin is part of the silicone itself? The color mixxed in when the silicone is porduced. Or is the color of the skin just a layer of paint that gets applied to the body, after the doll comes out of the mold?

Everest18
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by Everest18 »

thazehase wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:44 am
XTDoll wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:54 am
foofighter12 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:51 pm Does anyone know if XT dolls skin color is the same color as the base silicone?
Although there are different materials (silicone & TPE), but a doll's skin tone is definitely the same.
Image
I think there was a misunderstandinghere. The question was, if the color of the skin is part of the silicone itself? The color mixxed in when the silicone is porduced. Or is the color of the skin just a layer of paint that gets applied to the body, after the doll comes out of the mold?
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I wish there was better representation from XTDoll here in the forums to answer all the questions in the numerous threads.

User avatar
Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:27 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by Nackers »

The finer details (makeup/nipples) appear to be painted on but the overall colour is damn close to the base colour of the silicone (ie: mixed in). Compare the colour of the neck stump with the rest of the body in this shot.

Image

Also, when I say painted on the process makes them far more resistant than painting on a TPE doll. I've washed and rubbed at my doll and the paint doesn't show wear yet (only a few days) but my TPE one lost most of the paint the first time I washed it.

I don't have another silicone doll to compare paint durability but it seems good so far.

Everest18
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by Everest18 »

That's great to hear, Nackers. Thanks for the insight and the picture. That makes sense.

I've seen the drama over at Tayu's forum where there are quite a few examples of the skin paint peeling after a few months, resulting in vitiligo like appearance. Totally unacceptable for a 4k+ investment.

User avatar
Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:27 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by Nackers »

Everest18 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:33 pm That's great to hear, Nackers. Thanks for the insight and the picture. That makes sense.

I've seen the drama over at Tayu's forum where there are quite a few examples of the skin paint peeling after a few months, resulting in vitiligo like appearance. Totally unacceptable for a 4k+ investment.
No problems. I believe when/if the paint peels on an XT you'll lose finer details, effectively makeup, but the skin colour will still look the same. You definitely won't get the vitiligo look.

User avatar
XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by XTDoll »

Nackers wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:42 am
Everest18 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:33 pm That's great to hear, Nackers. Thanks for the insight and the picture. That makes sense.

I've seen the drama over at Tayu's forum where there are quite a few examples of the skin paint peeling after a few months, resulting in vitiligo like appearance. Totally unacceptable for a 4k+ investment.
No problems. I believe when/if the paint peels on an XT you'll lose finer details, effectively makeup, but the skin colour will still look the same. You definitely won't get the vitiligo look.
When the doll gets dirty, you can easily remove the dirt with water. Of course, this can protect makeup very well. If you force it to rub, it will damage the makeup to a certain extent.I very much agree with Nackers's approach. :glou:
Website:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
Skype: XTDOLL
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

User avatar
just a guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:36 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: XTdoll’s makeup & quality

Post by just a guy »

can XT Doll up load the make durability test video I can't find it, but I've seen it. The one where you rub the make up with green towel and soapy water etc :D

Also Evelyn is added to my possible next doll list she is definetly my favorite along with the XT Doll 160cm G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Ruby. On 160 I really like how the breast hangs so naturally and far and tha there is gab between the breasts. Really haven't seen other like it :)

No matter I found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgWPTIx ... Cg&index=7
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708


Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Post Reply

INFORMATIONS