XYcolo.net

Kaci Says Hello! Brand new XYcolo 151 AIO -- Review/Pics

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

ricardoqdq

Kaci Says Hello! Brand new XYcolo 151 AIO -- Review/Pics

Post by ricardoqdq »

Hello Kaci!

IMG_5039 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5039 - Copy.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2057 times

Kaci is an XYcolo 151cm All-in-One in Organic Silicone Pro material.

Skin tone: Pale Pink
Joints: Normal tight
Implanted Eyelashes
Implanted Eyebrows
Removable Vagina
Non-Standing feet
Body Heating Function
Customized Freckles on Face/Body

IMG_5040 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5040 - Copy.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2057 times
such a kissable neck, just look at that!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Re: Kaci Says Hello! Brand new XYcolo 151 AIO -- Review/Pics

Post by ricardoqdq »

I have always used vendors in the past with all of my doll purchases, but after significant research and reading other people's testimonials regarding XYcolo's Ms. Monica and her customer service, I decided to go directly through the manufacturer. I contacted her on August 10th and placed the order officially a couple of days later.

And it was great! They walked me through the design process, let me change my mind and/or customize certain things, and the communication was excellent throughout. I felt that they were really interested in creating a quality product for me and not just trying to take my money and run. The doll was sitting in customs in Hong Kong for quite a while, and the tracking info never seemed to update. Then, Ms. Monica emailed me and told me that the tracking number had been changed and the doll was leaving customs -- great communication! The doll arrived on October 18th...once it cleared customs, UPS got it to my door (in the U.S.) in just over 24 hours, which was pretty impressive.

I thought Tayu did a great job packaging their dolls, but XYcolo is even a little better. I mean, they put socks and cute little shoes on this girl for transport! She does have delicate feet, so I'm glad they did that. And the doll arrived in perfect shape, everything in place, no damage, no issues.

IMG_5009 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5009 - Copy.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 2049 times
IMG_5010 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5010 - Copy.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 2049 times
IMG_5011 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5011 - Copy.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 2049 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_5012 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5012 - Copy.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2047 times

First things first, Kaci is a work of art and she is AMAZING to touch. I did not know this type of skin feel was possible with a silicone doll, but XYcolo has done it. The Organic Silicone Pro (OSP) is out of this world. Words just can't describe fully how it feels to touch and squeeze the OSP material. This must be the future of all dolls, I imagine. There is no tackiness and Kaci doesn't seem to need much if any powder at all, although XYC tells me (see below) that she should be powdered. I literally spent 10 minutes just rubbing my face all over her body once I got her unboxed and cleaned -- it's addictive. It is as close to real skin as anything I have felt on a synthetic doll or toy. I also really love the build of this particular model. Even though she is shorter, she doesn't feel small because she is so curvy and the meat on her bones is so substantial! She's a great hugger, among other things.

And that rear end...it's ridiculous.

IMG_5016 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5016 - Copy.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 2047 times
IMG_5017 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5017 - Copy.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 2047 times
IMG_5043 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5043 - Copy.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2047 times

Squeezing this ass (or really anywhere on Kaci's body) is an experience to behold. It's like memory foam wrapped in bacon and coated in cheese and butter...or something. No, that's not quite right. It's like the chewiest bread dough covered in icing made of diamonds and puppy kisses. I guess.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Like her very plump rump, Kaci's breasts are pretty sizeable for such a small girl. The OSP skin is difficult to describe -- it has extreme texture and suppleness, but it is also very firm. The breasts, being made of the same material, end up being kind of on the firmer and less bouncy side. So they are not as soft as the breasts on most of my other dolls, but they are fuller and heavier, which is really attractive and sensual in a different way. I would say they feel less realistic than the rest of the doll, however, and they lack jiggle. I actually really like them and appreciate the unique feel, but a little jiggle would be nice. I do think they will be more resistant to sagging though.

IMG_5026 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5026 - Copy.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2039 times

IMG_5021 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5021 - Copy.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 2039 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Kaci's hands are wonderful, and her feet are even better. Her feet feel so much like real feet it is kind of scary, especially the work on the sole of the foot -- just outstanding artistry. It really feels like there is flesh there and it is extremely soft all the way around. The toes are exquisite both in look and feel/texture. If you are a foot person then this is where you want to be. The only issue is a slight crease in the front of the ankle when the foot is not extended.

IMG_5019 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5019 - Copy.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
IMG_5020 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5020 - Copy.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
IMG_5028 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5028 - Copy.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2037 times

Crease at ankle:
IMG_5045 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5045 - Copy.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 1965 times

Kaci does have a noticeable seam as you can see here:
IMG_5015 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5015 - Copy.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 1999 times
IMG_5023 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5023 - Copy.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

I'm really happy with the design on the XYcolo removable vagina system. I was a little worried about choosing this option because I couldn't find much info from anyone with experience with their inserts. They managed to get the entire insert housing to be perfectly coated in silicone inside. All other dolls I've owned have had small imperfections inside that cavity. The inserts are also very soft and seem to be made of quality silicone, and they sit well inside the cavity and make using them "accurately" a little easier than some other designs. I think I still prefer the feel of my Tayu inserts as they are just a little thicker and softer (more resembling a mini Fleshlight), but these are not too far off.

The orifices are built for play and not for looks as much, it seems. There isn't a tremendous amount of detail to them but the whole vagina area is sturdy and durable.
IMG_5024 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5024 - Copy.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2030 times
IMG_5042 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5042 - Copy.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2030 times

The body heating function is pretty sweet. Finally, no more cold silicone on a winter's morn! I was able to leave Kaci plugged in for probably 90 minutes -- her arms and legs got to the perfect warmth, while her hands and feet were just a little colder. I was surprised that her very dense breasts got warm as well, although the outer area and nipple remained fairly cold. The heat was a little too much in the upper chest/upper back region where the device plugs in. It got quite hot there and I decided to unplug it because I didn't want it getting much hotter but I don't think it needed more time anyway. Kaci remained warm for a good 2 hours, the heat slowly retreating from the extremities back toward the torso until only the chest/upper back was warm. Works much better than a heating pad or electric blanket.
IMG_5050 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5050 - Copy.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_5055 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5055 - Copy.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_5056 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5056 - Copy.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1946 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Overall I give this doll a 9 out of 10. I have to reiterate, especially if anybody skipped the details and is just reading this summary, that the OSP material is a work of genius. I did not know this kind of softness and feel and texture was achievable with silicone skin, it really is incredible. It is as close to real skin as anything money can buy.

Pros:
OSP material is unbelievably amazing
skin detail / custom freckling is perfection
insert system exceeded expectations
best doll butt ever along with great sculpt/curves
All-in-one is just nice, no wobbly heads, no neck gap

Cons:
heavy for a smaller doll (choosing the OSP option adds a lot of weight to all XYcolo models)
head is slightly small in proportion to body
crease in front of ankle when foot is bent
prominent seam
breasts could have more bounce/jiggle

IMG_5047 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5047 - Copy.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 1946 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Very nice. Good to hear about the OSP skin too. I've seen it listed and wondered whether it made much difference.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:02 am Very nice. Good to hear about the OSP skin too. I've seen it listed and wondered whether it made much difference.
Hey Nackers, thanks for stopping by! Yeah, ever since I heard about XYcolo I have been fascinated by the OSP skin and wondered if it was all it was cracked up to be. Turns out it is, and then some! I feel like XYC should sell small square samples of the material just so people can feel it for themselves. :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi my valuable customer!

Thank you for such a detailed and pertinent review. This post will help a lot of people to know us better about XYcolo PRO.

I see that you mentioned that you may not have to powder coat your dolls, this is not suggested. Although our silicone is much better than our competitors' silicone, it still has the characteristic of silicone, which is oozing oil, and the PRO is a valuable adult toy that needs to be better protected and cared for.

Please clean and powder coat your doll regularly.

Please download and read the last pages of the attached document if you take care of XYcolo's dolls, I hope it will help you.

Thank you!
Attachments
XYcolo Product Presentation 25 Aug 2023.pdf
(15.8 MiB) Downloaded 31 times
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

XYcolo wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:47 am Hi my valuable customer!

Thank you for such a detailed and pertinent review. This post will help a lot of people to know us better about XYcolo PRO.

I see that you mentioned that you may not have to powder coat your dolls, this is not suggested. Although our silicone is much better than our competitors' silicone, it still has the characteristic of silicone, which is oozing oil, and the PRO is a valuable adult toy that needs to be better protected and cared for.

Please clean and powder coat your doll regularly.

Please download and read the last pages of the attached document if you take care of XYcolo's dolls, I hope it will help you.

Thank you!
Yes, thank you for creating such a wonderful doll for me! She really did turn out lovely. :D And she certainly feels like she doesn't need any powder, but I will follow your instructions, even though my head might explode if she gets any softer!!! :D :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

ricardoqdq wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:38 am Hey Nackers, thanks for stopping by! Yeah, ever since I heard about XYcolo I have been fascinated by the OSP skin and wondered if it was all it was cracked up to be. Turns out it is, and then some! I feel like XYC should sell small square samples of the material just so people can feel it for themselves. :glou:
This sort of thing is why I wish there were more physical shops where we could actually see and touch the dolls. It's super hard to convey something like that just looking at a website. Even with the best descriptions and videos nothing compares to actually being able to touch it. As you say, even if it wasn't a whole doll just a sample tray with the different types of silicone sitting on the counter it'd make a huge difference.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hello!

Very nice... I had not heard about XYcolor before, but I spent some time researching them today and I like what I see. I'm hoping for oral options, so this brand may not be my first choice, but the realism is tempting.

I really like the all-in-one body/head design. I wish more manufacturers offered this as an option. It's great for people to be able to switch out heads, but for me the head and neck area is one of the sexiest parts of a woman's body, and having a screwed-on head definitely interrupts that!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:47 am
This sort of thing is why I wish there were more physical shops where we could actually see and touch the dolls. It's super hard to convey something like that just looking at a website. Even with the best descriptions and videos nothing compares to actually being able to touch it. As you say, even if it wasn't a whole doll just a sample tray with the different types of silicone sitting on the counter it'd make a huge difference.
Yeah, I think maybe in the future the larger doll manufacturers might have dolls in adult toy shops around the world that we'll be able to look at in person. Would be nice!

lexico wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:55 am
I really like the all-in-one body/head design. I wish more manufacturers offered this as an option. It's great for people to be able to switch out heads, but for me the head and neck area is one of the sexiest parts of a woman's body, and having a screwed-on head definitely interrupts that!
I agree, the all-in-one has always intrigued me because I tend to avoid getting close to or kissing the doll neck area, or I have to cover it up with wig/necklaces etc. Also, trying to adjust a doll's head while you're in an awkward position in bed and having the head just pop off or come loose is a huge turn off! :haha4: But removable heads do have many advantages too. Still, would be nice to see more AIO options out there! :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Mr Ricardoqdq,how are you?

After reading your wonderful review, some customers sent me private message, asking me how many XYcolo AIO dolls, please allow me to make a post here to explain them, thank you first!!

Further to the previous Xycolo head list, Some new friends are still perplexed about XYcolo heads. Please allow me to explain once again according to the newly updated "xycolo heads list" which is attached.

1) How Many XYcolo Heads Till Now?
Till October 2023, XYcolo has 26 bigger heads, which are with net head circumference 53cm, applicable for XYcolo bodies which are higher than 157cm ( 157cm included) ; 12 smaller heads with net head circumference 51cm, which are applicable for XYcolo bodies which are lower than 157cm (157cm is included) , better for 153cm.

2) How Many XYcolo Oral Function Heads ?
Till October 2023, among the 26+12=38 XYcolo heads, we have total 6 oral split heads and one AIO 145CM Nana with oral head, all the oral heads can be made with movable jaws: They are:
*Yana CE
*Angela
*Brigitte
* Cherry (with movable jaw)
*Airla
* Ena (with movable jaw)
* Nana (145cm AIO)

3) How many silicone types of XYcolo heads?
As you should all know, that XYcolo has 6 types of silicone materials: OS/PS/OSPRO/PSPRO/ OS PRO PLUS/PS PRO PLUS. There is clear explanation of the differences in the "XYcolo product presentation", which I think you should have them all.
But for HEADS, there are only three types of silicone materials:
OS/ PS/ EXTRA SOFT OS.

Because heads can not be made with multi-layers, so there is NO “pro-heads" at all. OS head is applicable for OS/OS PRO/OS PRO PLUS/ PS PRO/ PS PRO PLUS.
PS head is applicable for PS body.
OS EXTRA Soft Head is a customized head, for those customers who want to remian the OS feature (carrying permanent makeup) with additional softness compared to the normal OS material, so we will adopt the new formula of silicone compounded, and come out the OS EXTRA SOFT head.
It is 100usd higher than the normal OS head.

4) How many AIO dolls?
Till October 2023, XYcolo has 3 AIO dolls ( BODY and HEAD are in ONE ):
* 151cm Salamander;
*169cm Shelby ( new doll)
* 145cm Nana with oral function.

5) Which girls are of pure European blood ( European Face)?
* Vala
* Angel
* Angela (Oral)
* Natalia
* Brigette
* Salamander
* Aveta Anscura
*Lenore

6) Apart from the above mentioned European faces, what other faces are also popular in wester market?
* Yana
* Charlene
*Risa
*Emily
*Carina
*Ying
* Cherry
* Shelby
*Ena
*Yumi
*Mumu
* Mina

IF there is still any other question about XYcolo heads, don't hesitate to write me email or skype me.
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

INFORMATIONS