www.rosemarydoll.com

My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Thank you all for the support and encouragement. I am away from home this week but will keep providing updates and more pictures. Olivia is still a lovely companion and I am emotionally invested.

I also agree that this business tactic is very common in the current world of international “drop shipping”. Take a view of this for more information, Gabby does a great job laying out the dilemma shopping and quality today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb0k6v9GLQA

Yes there is room for AK/WM to make right in correcting the manufacturer/design error. I suspect they know they have a buried problem but only they know if it is just a handful of dolls in the AK6 line, a bad batch in a certain month, or hundreds of dolls across the portfolio.

Yes I left the door open to WM/AK for their own self improvement and specifically in QA/design of dolls for others here in the future. Certainly they will not be happy with my approach here. Cultural differences and language barriers are very real. I have traveled to several Asian countries (Hong Kong,Japan, Korea and Thailand). My current girl friend is Thai. Asians are a proud and honorable culture. Business deception like this is seen as an asset or strength and does not hold negative connotations as we have in the west. However they chose to play on the international market and IMHO open market means transparency and educated consumers or “buyer beware”. I think they will make corrections, maybe an announcement of a new version or change.

I’m not completely turned off silicone or dolls. Most of my current gurls are silicone and great for both sex and cuddle companions. Moreover, I am very curious about “S-TPE” and have a select few models from Sili, SE and XT on my short list waiting for summer sales. I’d also really like to try a Zelex SLE in their version of silicone.
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Pip3r 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

Chloe - 167cm NXT+ Sukiwaai (TPE-66lbs) ~ 2024 from SiliDoll
”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

silicon wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:32 am Hi Tpe sepping oil has not been a problem for me a wash every year or so and a quick powdering that's WM 173, 174, XY 161, Lushdoll 153, Piper 140, Ordol 167, YL170, 165, ect..
Indeed recent blend of TPE no longer do this. I do have a Starpery from January (Brooke in my signature), and I made sure to check if she was sweating oil by leaving her the same bed sheet for two days. Not a drop of oil went out and she has no smell at all. I was quite impressed. After 6 months, while seeing a lot of action, she is still in mint condition.

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

From a previous thread I just discovered when Coeros was touring the doll factories (including AK)
viewtopic.php?t=156862&start=315

This photo shows the AK foam core moulding and the true neutral position.
From here foam coated core goes into another mould for the silicone outer skin pour.
IMG_1753.jpeg
IMG_1753.jpeg (56.35 KiB) Viewed 388 times
It’s important to note the entire skeleton foam core is all one continuous piece. Per this design…. Since the foam is more rigid than silicone (IMHO engineering brain), No joints have much allowance for rotation, bends or positions of over 45 degrees from this neutral for prolonged periods. Without cuts/spacers perpendicular to the skeletal rotation points (hips, elbows, knees and shoulders) …..Eventually the foam will tear/rip likely taking the surrounding silicone with it.

With this foam neutral position (it’s certainly sex positive) I’m not very convinced that a doll with this design, would even be able to maintain a natural seated position for long. I can foresee problems in the hips, elbow, knees and shoulders 8O :oops:

I still have not heard back from AK after I declined to remove this post. Nor have they updated us on their intent on very simple fixes to their design flaws. A replacement model without confirmation that they fixed this design flaw is meaningless. My Olivia will be relegated to being in bed as a cuddle partner and maybe seldom sex or photo model (definitely mostly laying prone not far from neutral unfortunately :cry: :thumbs_down: ).

My take away is neutral positions is clearly preferred and fine. Occasional movements and pose away from neutral should be ok for fairly SHORT periods. So far the only problem reported has been mine… Your mileage may vary.
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Pip3r 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

AAllyy

Post by AAllyy »

I see what you mean now, If that’s how AK do it then it has to be an inherent design problem which will need a complete redesign for a realistic long term solution. It’s still terrible that they didn’t offer you a feasible solution. They are right off my list now……. Thanks again for posting this information. Hope you get some sort of acceptable resolution.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

I want to thank your for the honnest review.

This has helped me and will probably help others also for getting insight into this brand and vendor.

Hoped they would helped you but it seems they didn't.

Commish

Post by Commish »

They did offer a replacement, which is a positive. But if the replacement is prone to this kind of failure then what good is it really. Looks like WM/AK needs to take another look at their manufacturing process.

I think this thread should stay up until there’s complete resolution and AK has proven the durability of these dolls. It looks like in their competitiveness to create a lightweight doll they overdid the use of foam. This is just speculation as I’m just going by that photo of the foam wrapped skeleton in the mold.

Did RosemaryDoll fight for you at all in this?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Commish wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:05 am
Yes Rosemary has been nice and sent a Silicone repair kit. However other than that I’m sure they don’t want to get between AK/WM and this issue.
Sin's Sanctum

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:43 am
Commish wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:05 am
Yes Rosemary has been nice and sent a Silicone repair kit. However other than that I’m sure they don’t want to get between AK/WM and this issue.
Yeah, given the form of "blackmail" offered by AK for getting the replacement, RD may be stepping out of the role as middleman at this point.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

I feel the need to chime in here. I'm on my 3rd. Soon to be 4th TPE doll. I've never expierenced any oil residue or wierd smells of any kind with my TPE dolls. What so ever. To be honest, at this point, after reading things like this. I personally would not even consider a silicon doll. But to each there own.

Best Regards
TobyToby

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

TobyToby wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:48 pm I feel the need to chime in here. I'm on my 3rd. Soon to be 4th TPE doll. I've never expierenced any oil residue or wierd smells of any kind with my TPE dolls. What so ever. To be honest, at this point, after reading things like this. I personally would not even consider a silicon doll. But to each there own.
Definitely nothing wrong with TPE. I've had TPE gurls in the past and switched to silicone several years ago when TPE was getting ridiculously squishy marshmallow soft. Seems like TPE is returning to more realistic firmness yet retaining the stretchy flexibility. I’ve been looking for the right doll in the newer S-TPE to evaluate the continued material evolution. Certainly this latest experience in silicone has made me more cautious, but IMHO it’s better to “kick the tires and look under the hood” than just buy that pretty face or hot body. Having a clear ideas of what makes up our dolls and how they are made helps us be more informed consumers. Greater transparency into sound design with a focus on common sense mechanics translates to better resiliency.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:49 pm
TobyToby wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:48 pm I feel the need to chime in here. I'm on my 3rd. Soon to be 4th TPE doll. I've never expierenced any oil residue or wierd smells of any kind with my TPE dolls. What so ever. To be honest, at this point, after reading things like this. I personally would not even consider a silicon doll. But to each there own.
Definitely nothing wrong with TPE. I've had TPE gurls in the past and switched to silicone several years ago when TPE was getting ridiculously squishy marshmallow soft. Seems like TPE is returning to more realistic firmness yet retaining the stretchy flexibility. I’ve been looking for the right doll in the newer S-TPE to evaluate the continued material evolution. Certainly this latest experience in silicone has made me more cautious, but IMHO it’s better to “kick the tires and look under the hood” than just buy that pretty face or hot body. Having a clear ideas of what makes up our dolls and how they are made helps us be more informed consumers. Greater transparency into sound design with a focus on common sense mechanics translates to better resiliency.
Thankyou for the reply mate.

I just in fact ordered me a new YS doll, that is S-TPE. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

My view is simple. When I look at silicone vs TPE.

Silicone is a biometric substance that requires a catalyst element to set it. Silicone is inherently not rubbery. There pulling out all the stops to try to make theses silicone dolls softer. This is resulting in many failures. I think this is obvious.

TPE is actually a plastic, it is not dependent on a catalyst to set. You simply remove the heat and it sets. It actually is rubbery, much like human skin.

Having a fair amount of expierence with plastics and injection molding, I believe we have just scratched the surface with this media. They can literally try creating all kinds of different mixes, ultimatly finding just the right one eventually. (I hope)

After having someone set me straight. I realized the doll industry really hasn't discovered injection molding in there fabrication process as of yet. They are simply heating and poring the TPE into the mold. I'll let them figure out the tremendous advantages of injecting molding. If they ever decide to implement this in our dolls, I think the final product could be fascinating.

To that end, there is quite a lobby here on TDF to present a silicone doll as being the best doll available in the market. When in my opinion, the TPE product clearly is the best product for most potential buyers, in realness and longevity. I'm speaking of the new TPE blends, not the older ones.

You know it's a pretty expensive tire kicking, when The test costs upwards of $2500, to ultimatly realize a TPE doll would have been better for them, and cost them less money to boot.

How ever be that as it may, everyone does literally have there own opinions here. I for one will always respect this.

But at least for now, no more silicone dolls for me.

Best Regards
TobyToby

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:56 am An unexpected update that left me feeling bemused, angered, threatened and insulted.

A customer service representative contacted me via Private message here on TDF as follows:
Direct quote:
1-Hello,thank you very much for using AK brand doll, for this problem, we are deeply sorry that without full guidance and explanation of use and material of the doll come with doll package ,hopefully we can share with you more of the use of the doll ,will u like to provide the email with us ?

2-Thanks so much your advice on TDF, we take a great importance care on it,so sorry this damage to you!
As a AK brand, we regard every customer’s feeling and experience as the goal, in order to make up for your disappointment , we are willing to provide you a new doll, hope the new doll can continue to provide you with good experience, as long in the future if any opinions on doll you can get back feedback via our official email ! we will always glad to service for you!

3-As this year our AK brand is launching new verious modles,while the processing ,regret that sometimes will leave mistakes on probability, such as a doll material because of a batch problems in the process of innovation in some time?But it give us challenge continue to find perfect solution.
At the same time, thanks to your all fans and feedback,to encourage us continuous innovation and improvement !

4- As we like to bring more positive reputation and publicity to AK fans on TDF ,will u give us a change and help me to delete this post this time ?
As for the problem of tearing and compensation, we can solve it for you soon. However, this post on tdf will have a bad impact on AK's reputation and affect other AK agency promotion. May you help to delete this post and related topics within 24 hours?

4-In order to thank you for deleting the post, we will also send you a new doll for free as well for after sale , plus a free second heads ,hope to bring you more surprises!
Thank you for your maintenance of AK reputation and supporting for the growth of AK brand
!

While the offer of replacement is flattering and a surprise I CANT accept this offer NOR the strings that come with it. The whole thing now left me with a lot more questions and pissed off. There are so many happy customers out there. So many WM and AK products with good, bad or indifferent reviews. I’ve had wonderful WM products in the past but this is now very worrying IMHO.

I can’t in my heart and with any sense of integrity remove this thread. It reflects my honest experience in both good times and bad. It’s always my hope and thought that in sharing photos, doll quality and what I learned can help others make an educated decision for purchases of their own.

By all means I completely understand mistakes happen. It’s a complex process creating these lovely works of art and mechanical marvels. If a manufacturer wants to maintain any sense of reputation and integrity ….it learns from its mistakes, makes corrections and stands by its product and history.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding or something lost in translation. I never have and wont accept products for a favorable bullshit review. I have been giving care and patiently repairing my broken AK doll over the last 2 weeks and now all they give me is 24 hours “compensation” offer with strings attached by hitting the reset button to remove this post in order to get a freebie??? :fist:

They want to thank me but censor me. Apologies but want more information. What more can I give that’s already not here ( which they want to remove or kept private). Why the rush now?

I have many years experience in this lifestyle and had many dolls in both TPE and silicone. Some dolls get injuries or break. Others get sold or donated as my needs evolve or living conditions change. I don’t have unlimited resources and I don’t have a ton of space. The gurls in my sanctum reflect my needs, desires as well as what works for me. In the time/space I have.

Maybe I’m a fool, and snitches get stitches (already have needle and thread out)..but I’m just being transparent and honest (like we hope the manufactures to be). We all roll the dice with dolls in this lifestyle. Sometimes we fall off the horse but we get back on. Things break, we work out the kinks and learn from our mistakes. My AK is still beautiful and yes a little broken, but so am I. I do think I’m done with WM/AK for awhile….Your mileage may vary

TOTALLY appreciate your position on this matter, and sharing your experiences. It is posts like yours along with more positive experiences (outlining the good, the bad, the ugly) that helps the community at large. I am very sorry for the disappointment though.

This is why I am suspicious of overly positive reviews of any brand of doll, even if one doll perfectly suits our needs, and is well manufactured, there will still be strengths, and drawbacks. If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

I took a similar position with my Starpery as well, in that there were major flaws, and when the vendor didn't really acknowledge the issue at all (actually they seemed rather NOT knowledgeable of the product that they are selling, much like some car sales people). I decided that it would be pointless to talk to them any further, and moved on to another vendor, and brand of doll. Lesson learned.

Rosemary, and My Robot Doll at least acknowledges problems and tries to do something to compensate you. Some of these major issues just will not be solved if the manufacturer themselves will not budge on addressing problems.

I think right now, with both Silicone, and TPE dolls, there are still huge limitations/problems with weight reduction technology.

The only brand that I don't hear many issues with weight reduction issues is Tayu.

Thanks again for providing this great information, and being there for all of us in the Doll Community. I will be observing how TDF responds to this thread.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I appreciate the support and votes of confidence. Over a month later….No additional news from the manufacturer at all and nothing more beyond the repair kit from Rosemary. WM/AK has maintained radio silence here on TDF for awhile besides touting a few new photosets. Likewise TDF management and moderators have also been quiet, but also that’s expected since they wouldn’t want to seem “biased” or taking sides. I do appreciate management has kept the thread open.

I am still trying to evaluate my repairs and not wholly confident that it is complete yet, especially across moderate movement in that arm. While the underarm is holding, her scars along the front and back sides are still separating. I’m going to try some additional silpoxy with a cellophane plastic wrap to try to keep the wound closed.

I haven’t seen any other problems reported here like this so hopefully it was only an oversight in my specific doll. On the other hand, I have not seen a ton of new AK customer reviews either.

I have added a new doll to my sanctum of similar size and weight but in TPE…her name is Chloe and an initial review was just posted earlier today here on TDF under the manufacturer’s thread. I am very happy and bonding with Chloe, but also still very much emotionally invested with Olivia. Unfortunately, I really only have room for 1 large doll. I’m torn but also don’t have much confidence other problems with Olivia won’t surface. So I am considering eventually listing Olivia here (with a substantial discount) once I feel more confident her wound is stabilized. It’s a difficult situation as I don’t have room for a doll that will just be a pretty paperweight. She can still bring the right person much happiness and good experiences … but I just need some time and maybe some guidance from some folks here. I’ll be giving it much more thought….yet I really don’t want to pass off my problems to someone else.
Attachments
Before with tear 3 weeks ago
Before with tear 3 weeks ago
IMG_1726.jpeg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 99 times
Damage 3 weeks ago
Damage 3 weeks ago
IMG_1729.jpeg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 99 times
After repair still some scar gaps but underarm stabilized
After repair still some scar gaps but underarm stabilized
IMG_1810.jpeg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 110 times
After repair scar still very present but sealed
After repair scar still very present but sealed
IMG_1809.jpeg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 110 times
Sin's Sanctum

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:46 pm I appreciate the support and votes of confidence. Over a month later….No additional news from the manufacturer at all and nothing more beyond the repair kit from Rosemary. WM/AK has maintained radio silence here on TDF for awhile besides touting a few new photosets. Likewise TDF management and moderators have also been quiet, but also that’s expected since they wouldn’t want to seem “biased” or taking sides. I do appreciate management has kept the thread open.

I am still trying to evaluate my repairs and not wholly confident that it is complete yet, especially across moderate movement in that arm. While the underarm is holding, her scars along the front and back sides are still separating. I’m going to try some additional silpoxy with a cellophane plastic wrap to try to keep the wound closed.

I haven’t seen any other problems reported here like this so hopefully it was only an oversight in my specific doll. On the other hand, I have not seen a ton of new AK customer reviews either.

I have added a new doll to my sanctum of similar size and weight but in TPE…her name is Chloe and an initial review was just posted earlier today here on TDF under the manufacturer’s thread. I am very happy and bonding with Chloe, but also still very much emotionally invested with Olivia. Unfortunately, I really only have room for 1 large doll. I’m torn but also don’t have much confidence other problems with Olivia won’t surface. So I am considering eventually listing Olivia here (with a substantial discount) once I feel more confident her wound is stabilized. It’s a difficult situation as I don’t have room for a doll that will just be a pretty paperweight. She can still bring the right person much happiness and good experiences … but I just need some time and maybe some guidance from some folks here. I’ll be giving it much more thought….yet I really don’t want to pass off my problems to someone else.

Yes it is good that TDF is allowing this thread to continue.

You did an excellent repair job! I am also glad you have added another doll to your life. I am saddened that you may have to let Olivia go due to space constraints. Yes, for folks that are aware of this issue (and major kudos to you for being transparent with the issues with your doll), there maybe a good home for her. Good luck!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

how did you repair the silicone?
Review of my Elsa Babe 148cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=183920
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/