We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

At Top Fire Doll, we are innovation leaders with a patented ROS function revolutionizing doll interactions. Building on our successful OEM services, we prioritize quality, collaboration, and exceptional customer service. Our team, comprising industry veterans and talented designers, leverages global expertise to meet unique challenges and client requirements. Stay tuned for exciting advancements in doll technology from Top Fire Doll! Website: topfiredoll.com
topfire
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

Post by topfire »

Hello Dear TDF family

This is the Top Fire Doll here, we are so happy to be on TDF and have the opportunity to get to know everyone in the community, we hope to build a long and wonderful relationship with our client in years to come. Please allow us to introduce ourselves briefly, and keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming exciting events!!

Lilly

Top Fire Sales&Marketing

About Us

Who We Are:

Innovation Leaders: We hold a patent for our groundbreaking ROS function, revolutionizing doll interactions. Building on our success with OEM services for top factories, we continue to push boundaries in doll design and technology.

Our Values and Expertise:

Quality, collaboration, and exceptional customer service are at the heart of everything we do. Our global network of experienced vendors allows us to leverage local knowledge and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction across regions.

The Team:

Our team comprises industry veterans with a combined expertise in silicone doll manufacturing . They are not only technically proficient but also passionate about solving your unique challenges.  Our talented design team of ten designers focuses on user research and creating products based on client requirements. We listen, we learn and together excel with our continuous effort for creating better products.

Want to experience the future of dolls? Stay tuned for exciting upcoming advancements in doll technology from Top Fire Doll!

Commish

Re: We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

Post by Commish »

Welcome, but I'm concerned about the amount of AI in your promo photos:

https://topfiredoll.com/product/jean-si ... l169cmt09/

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

Welcome, I really agree with the user above. The amount of AI there makes it look like a scam website, not to mention it is not representative at all of the actual products.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome

Apparently the site is still a work in progress…. Just a quick operation check:

No prices
Dolls don’t have very detailed specifications /measurements
Need factory (real) photos …ditch the AI generated ones…videos?
Configuration always says unavailable and can’t move selected doll into checkout

What sets your brand apart? Quality? Silicone, skeleton?

Nice tease….color me interested but need more details.

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Pip3r 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

Chloe - 167cm NXT+ Sukiwaai (TPE-66lbs) ~ 2024 from SiliDoll
”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

They can solve that, of course, with customers photos and pre-shipping shots. Eventually I think they will. Most manufacturers have.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

What's with all of the AI generated photos? Sorry, but I wouldn't order a doll from you guys. Hopefully you're working on the site, because I gotta agree with the other person. It looks like a scam site.

chippyminton
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chippyminton »

Welcome - but +1 on all of the above. We're not interested in seeing anything but real images of the real product. How else can we decide whether to spend $$$$$ ?

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome! Your ladies look really good, but I’d like to see pricing…

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

A European company with manufacturing in China?
It's a Chinese web site, with chinese misspellings and Chinese grammar issues and Chinese sayings.
No real pictures, no detailed information, no prices. No TPE dolls, only silicone.

You need to clean your presentation up before you go public. There are fake sellers with better web sites and presentation.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

LOD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LOD »

Welcome!
^what they said. Not enough information or real pictures for me to consider purchase- but that can change.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Welcome. Your dolls may be cute, but it's hard to tell. You need to show real photos of them, AI processed images is not a good way to show what your products looks like. Take pictures where the dolls are completely naked. Include nude doggy shots from behind to show placement of orifices and pictures in missionary from front with the legs spread to show how much the orifices gape. Also when stating measurements include inseam (distance from floor to crotch when standing measured on the inside of the leg) and the distance from the mouth to the vagina.

topfire
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by topfire »

Commish wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:24 am Welcome, but I'm concerned about the amount of AI in your promo photos:

https://topfiredoll.com/product/jean-si ... l169cmt09/
Thank you for your comment, we'll show you more factory photos in the coming weeks.

Lilly

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Shame all the pictures are fake :(..
Hope to see some real pictures soon :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS