We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

At Top Fire Doll, we are innovation leaders with a patented ROS function revolutionizing doll interactions. Building on our successful OEM services, we prioritize quality, collaboration, and exceptional customer service. Our team, comprising industry veterans and talented designers, leverages global expertise to meet unique challenges and client requirements. Stay tuned for exciting advancements in doll technology from Top Fire Doll! Website: topfiredoll.com
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

Post by Mr Franz »

How were they approved with a website like that? AI photos, no prices... Guess the check cleared... :whistle:

topfire
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by topfire »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:24 am Welcome

Apparently the site is still a work in progress…. Just a quick operation check:

No prices
Dolls don’t have very detailed specifications /measurements
Need factory (real) photos …ditch the AI generated ones…videos?
Configuration always says unavailable and can’t move selected doll into checkout

What sets your brand apart? Quality? Silicone, skeleton?

Nice tease….color me interested but need more details.

:glou:
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced during your visit to our site. 🙏

Let me address your points one by one:

Pricing: We apologize for the oversight. Our team is actively working on adding pricing information to the site. Stay tuned for updates!

Detailed Specifications: We understand the importance of detailed specifications. We’ll enhance the product descriptions to provide comprehensive information about our dolls’ features and measurements as well as options.

Real Factory Photos: Great suggestion! We’ll prioritize sharing real factory photos and videos alongside the AI-generated ones.

Configuration Issues: We’re aware of the issue with the configuration process, and our tech team is already on it. We’ll ensure a smoother checkout experience moving forward.

What Sets Us Apart?

Our brand prides itself on several factors:

Quality: Our dolls are crafted with premium materials, including high-quality silicone and a sturdy skeleton. We prioritize durability and lifelike aesthetics.

Customization: While we work on improving the site, our team is available to assist you personally. Feel free to reach out, and we’ll guide you through the customization process.

Customer Care: We value each customer, and your interest means a lot to us. If you need more details or have specific requests, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you again for your interest! We’re excited to provide you with the information you need. 😊

Best regards

Lilly
Sales & Marketing Team

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

topfire wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:13 pm

No prices
Configuration always says unavailable and can’t move selected doll into checkout

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced during your visit to our site. 🙏

Pricing: We apologize for the oversight. Our team is actively working on adding pricing information to the site. Stay tuned for updates!

Detailed Specifications: We understand the importance of detailed specifications. We’ll enhance the product descriptions to provide comprehensive information about our dolls’ features and measurements as well as options.

Real Factory Photos: Great suggestion! We’ll prioritize sharing real factory photos and videos alongside the AI-generated ones.

Configuration Issues: We’re aware of the issue with the configuration process, and our tech team is already on it. We’ll ensure a smoother checkout experience moving forward.

What Sets Us Apart?

Quality: Our dolls are crafted with premium materials, including high-quality silicone and a sturdy skeleton. We prioritize durability and lifelike aesthetics.

Customization: While we work on improving the site, our team is available to assist you personally. Feel free to reach out, and we’ll guide you through the customization process.

Customer Care: We value each customer, and your interest means a lot to us. If you need more details or have specific requests, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you again for your interest! We’re excited to provide you with the information you need. 😊

Best regards

Lilly
Sales & Marketing Team
Ditch the AI generated photos. Use real photos of the dolls themselves. AI generated photos look deceiving and shady. I mean, I could make a ham sandwich look like a supermodel with AI generated assistance. People want to see the dolls, not an Al interpretation of a doll you supposedly sell.

As far as everything else goes, you've got alot of work to do. It escapes me why you would go live with a website that is so obviously not ready for it. But good luck to you! Welcome to TDF

LOD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LOD »

Janet silicone doll+160cm(T02)= Sandra Bullock :idea:

:lol: nice

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Hello again..
Just a heads up..
There are a lot of great doll photographers here on the forum.
Some of us been doing it much longer then others..
Also some great reviewers here on the forum..
Maybe It might be a good idea to hire some reviewers and photographers here from the forum
and send them sample products to review and take photos of them..
Then you can post photos from actual users that really own or have spent time with your product.

Nothing sells a product better then true input from actual owners of the items you are trying to sell :thumbs_up:
Good luck and welcome to the forum .

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Also show the dolls LHP (loveholes placement) and details of loveholes because most people buy a sexdoll for sex in the first place.
When the LHP is off it could ruin realism or make certain sexposisions from behind unnatural or impossible.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Very nice, any untuched factory photo,s and how do these lady's cost please..

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Roald »

I think it’s important for a new vendor to get feedback on a soft launch from a forum like this. I agree about the AI pictures but also I am sure you’ll get real pics up soon. You were approved by the mods here so I trust the product is solid. The Janet 165 looks incredible. Would love to see real pictures eventually. Thanks for your product!

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

john1972 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:03 pm Hello again..
Just a heads up..
There are a lot of great doll photographers here on the forum.
Some of us been doing it much longer then others..
Also some great reviewers here on the forum..
Maybe It might be a good idea to hire some reviewers and photographers here from the forum
and send them sample products to review and take photos of them..
Then you can post photos from actual users that really own or have spent time with your product.

Nothing sells a product better then true input from actual owners of the items you are trying to sell :thumbs_up:
Good luck and welcome to the forum .
Agreed, these AI photos need to go

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

You should not be using AI generated pictures to sell a product. Deceptive is the only word I can use to describe all of the current product listings.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - body for sale here --> viewtopic.php?t=182599

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Commish wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:24 am Welcome, but I'm concerned about the amount of AI in your promo photos:

https://topfiredoll.com/product/jean-si ... l169cmt09/
this looks like 100% AI where is the actual doll :O
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

topfire wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:13 pm

No prices

What Sets Us Apart?

Best regards

Lilly
Sales & Marketing Team
Along Ai generated pictures :? ... uuuuhh why ? may I ask .. Ai generated pictures don't represent the dolls you create at all, they are just lifeless computer generated art ? the have no business showing off your dolls.

Only show real pictures and 360 pictures of the doll's, show every tiny detail without clothing covering everything up .. show the dolls in sexual positions ...show videos of the softness... show LHP of all your different body sculpts ..

And again remove all Ai generated lifeless art from your site .. be open and proud of what you make, don't show this nonsense :thumbs_down:

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Take Love Hole Placement (LHP) in serious consideration.

It’s better to land your product and be applauded on this list
viewtopic.php?t=172314

Or you could be criticized on your design decisions on this list
viewtopic.php?t=176325&sid=6d966f3d9367 ... c769cf09d0
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

I agree, the AI photos are horrible. They deceive people about what the doll actually looks like, and new people looking for a doll, might not get what they thought they paid for.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:52 pm How were they approved with a website like that? AI photos, no prices... Guess the check cleared... :whistle:
This!

Although there are prices now...but for what products? AI Pics? No thanks.

@TDF Staff How can such AI image creators be approved?

INFORMATIONS