We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

At Top Fire Doll, we are innovation leaders with a patented ROS function revolutionizing doll interactions. Building on our successful OEM services, we prioritize quality, collaboration, and exceptional customer service. Our team, comprising industry veterans and talented designers, leverages global expertise to meet unique challenges and client requirements. Stay tuned for exciting advancements in doll technology from Top Fire Doll! Website: topfiredoll.com
mebaru

Re: We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

Post by mebaru »

It's unheard of for weight not to be listed!
Well, I wouldn't count on the weight of the Chinese dolls. :P
Is it easy for TDF to certify as long as they get sponsorship fees? :|
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

See it from the positive side.
The molds still have to be made and with some constructive criticism and suggestions they at least get to know what the customer wants.
Give them good info they can use to get started.

Gaijin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Gaijin »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:40 pm You should not be using AI generated pictures to sell a product.
This. This right here. Perhaps the cultural backlash against AI generated images hasn't made it to China yet, but it's definitely real here in the West.

GnatBa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GnatBa »

john1972 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:03 pm Maybe It might be a good idea to hire some reviewers and photographers here from the forum
and send them sample products to review and take photos of them..
Then you can post photos from actual users that really own or have spent time with your product.
Wonder what it says about us and the pervasiveness of influencers that do precisely that, that somehow giving people free stuff to review is apparently no longer considered sketchy as all heck.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

GnatBa wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 3:49 pm
john1972 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:03 pm Maybe It might be a good idea to hire some reviewers and photographers here from the forum
Then you can post photos from actual users that really own or have spent time with your product.
Wonder what it says about us and the pervasiveness of influencers that do precisely that, that somehow giving people free stuff to review is apparently no longer considered sketchy as all heck.
Nothing is free sir..
Its not just take 5 or 6 photos and call it done..
Its detailed reviews that can take days or a week sometimes to complete and plan for..
Lots of time to do said reviews..
Then its putting the doll into your photo rotation for sometimes years if you want (Most people make agreements on so many photo shoots)..
The ones that do good work also have thousands of dollars invested in there camera gear and lighting..
My camera cost more then some peoples cars..
The doll is a write off, Its payment for the work that reviewers do and the photo gear they use to take the photos with..
Reviewers and Photographers get a nice model to photograph , The companies get advertisements for very little of there money invested..
It can quickly become a second job for many people.
Free is something for nothing in return ..
If you think these companies send dolls to just anyone you are mistaken :thumbs_up:

GnatBa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GnatBa »

Getting off topic, but...

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/a ... rs-reviews

I'd guess Europe has something similar, but since your location says Michigan, I expect the above applies.

TLDR: It's not just sketchy, it's ILLEGAL if you don't disclose you got "free" stuff (a.k.a. payment) for your review. And (it used to be that?) most people consider reviews with such a disclaimer completely untrustworthy.

(Which is probably why influencers keep running into trouble for failing to feature said disclosures. It strikes at the very heart of their "Jobs". And why "reliable" influencers/reviewers explicitly don't accept "gifts" and monetize their reviews via means that don't call into question their objectivity.)

pdesmondb

Post by pdesmondb »

Gaijin wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 1:24 pm
anonymousdfuser wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:40 pm You should not be using AI generated pictures to sell a product.
This. This right here. Perhaps the cultural backlash against AI generated images hasn't made it to China yet, but it's definitely real here in the West.
People on the Chinese doll forums complain about AI photos equally as much. The brands just don't care.. usually the cheaper brands are amazed by how good AI looks.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

topfire wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:42 pm
Commish wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:24 am Welcome, but I'm concerned about the amount of AI in your promo photos:

https://topfiredoll.com/product/jean-si ... l169cmt09/
Thank you for your comment, we'll show you more factory photos in the coming weeks.

Lilly
This is too funny!

You have bad LHP even in your fake pictures! Buyers beware !

Cheers!

Sili

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Siliconeman wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:28 am
topfire wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:42 pm
Commish wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:24 am Welcome, but I'm concerned about the amount of AI in your promo photos:

https://topfiredoll.com/product/jean-si ... l169cmt09/
Thank you for your comment, we'll show you more factory photos in the coming weeks.

Lilly
This is too funny!

You have bad LHP even in your fake pictures! Buyers beware !

Cheers!

Sili
:rofl:

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I was gonna say some things but all these comments has already read my mind.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Saw all the photos buffed with AI or are AI. Instant no buy.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:36 pm See it from the positive side.
The molds still have to be made and with some constructive criticism and suggestions they at least get to know what the customer wants.
They are not making molds, they are vendors, resellers.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

RevJack wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:05 am
ondsdoll wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:36 pm See it from the positive side.
They are not making molds, they are vendors, resellers.

Reverend Jack
They seem to be a startup, but unclear in what.
Very limited information on their site.

Slipandslide
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Slipandslide »

We all want videos of body softness especially breast and butts

Factory photos

Accurate specs including height and weight.

Welcome to the jungle

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

john1972 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:54 pm
GnatBa wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 3:49 pm
Nothing is free sir..
Its not just take 5 or 6 photos and call it done..
Its detailed reviews that can take days or a week sometimes to complete and plan for..
Lots of time to do said reviews..
Then its putting the doll into your photo rotation for sometimes years if you want (Most people make agreements on so many photo shoots)..
The ones that do good work also have thousands of dollars invested in there camera gear and lighting..
My camera cost more then some peoples cars..
The doll is a write off, Its payment for the work that reviewers do and the photo gear they use to take the photos with..
Reviewers and Photographers get a nice model to photograph , The companies get advertisements for very little of there money invested..
It can quickly become a second job for many people.
Free is something for nothing in return ..
If you think these companies send dolls to just anyone you are mistaken :thumbs_up:
Yes definitely, nothing is free, and I appreciate the effort, and the artistry. We NEED to call these "reviews" what they are, as you say, to the doll companies this is ADVERTISING.

What I consider an unbiased review is a site like consumer reports, they are completely independent, and you pay a subscription since they BUY all of the products they review. If only they had a site like that in the doll world.

And totally! AI pictures just seems to imply that they have something to hide. It doesn't make sense to me business wise, don't you want to over deliver instead of over promise and under deliver?

I get it, there are growing pains with any company, but deceptive business practices just doesn't make for good long term business sense. Big thumbs down for any company jumping onto the AI enhanced photo ban wagon.

INFORMATIONS