We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

At Top Fire Doll, we are innovation leaders with a patented ROS function revolutionizing doll interactions. Building on our successful OEM services, we prioritize quality, collaboration, and exceptional customer service. Our team, comprising industry veterans and talented designers, leverages global expertise to meet unique challenges and client requirements. Stay tuned for exciting advancements in doll technology from Top Fire Doll! Website: topfiredoll.com
topfire
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: We have finally made it on TDF, so thrilled to meet everyone here!!!

Post by topfire »

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your comments about the AI photos!!
Thank you so much for your comments about the Love Hole Placement!

Did we say that we would listen to you? Did we say you are important to us??? Yes, our customers are our gods! And we meant every word we say !!! This is what we will do:

WE WILL DITCHE ALL THE AI PHOTOS!!!

WE WILL CHANGE ALL OF OUR MOLDS SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE BETTER LHR!!!

This is very expensive for us to make such commitment, however, put it simply, without you, our valuable clients, we wouldn't have a business!!!

We will work on this day and night, please understand it'll take time but we are determined to do it!!! In the meantime, if you have any suggestions good or bad, we are here to listen and learn so that we can make better products for you.

Lilly

Top Fire Sales & Marketing Team

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Some people are really touchy about the love hole placement so..
Great that you are gonna work on changing that up ...

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing some of your girls. :thumbs_up:

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

topfire wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:16 pm WE WILL DITCHE ALL THE AI PHOTOS!!!
Those AI pictures should have never been there in the first place, but it is good that they are being removed. Using AI generated pictures to advertise a product is deceptive, since you cannot buy the product seen in the AI pictures.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - body for sale here --> viewtopic.php?t=182599

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

topfire wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:16 pm Hello everyone,

Did we say that we would listen to you? Did we say you are important to us??? Yes, our customers are our gods! And we meant every word we say !!! This is what we will do:

This is very expensive for us to make such commitment, however, put it simply, without you, our valuable clients, we wouldn't have a business!!!

We will work on this day and night, please understand it'll take time but we are determined to do it!!! In the meantime, if you have any suggestions good or bad, we are here to listen and learn so that we can make better products for you.

Lilly

:angel: :thumbs_up:

Great stuff, Ai pictures are removed :thumbs_up: dolls are now finally visible :thumbs_up: I checked them out, I see front, side and back few from the body sculpt :thumbs_up: is see some LHP pictures :thumbs_up: LHP is being worked on that great news :thumbs_up:
LHP seems usable at least ... although it al seems forward placed like most dolls these days, a deeper ass crack also would be nice to see on future dolls, anal hole more hidden between the ass cheeks please..

shoulder width could be a bid more realistic on some body sculpts

Missing video's from the body sculpts, nothing fancy... factory video showing 360 body sculpt and softness would be a nice informative video.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Lilly

Thanks for removing the AI photos, I took a cursory look at your website and those pictures are down. If you could also provide unfiltered factory photos that would be great. I understand the need to advertise, but all the media for your dolls should be at least representative of the actual product. A great first step! Thank you. :) keep it up!

Also us customers aren't always right, we do need to balance our expectations, (there are limits to material, and trade offs), but if you speak straight forwardly about these aspects, price your product fairly, know your segment, and work to have a good product and QC, then I feel, you will be successful in the long term.

Thanks again.

VinnyD

Post by VinnyD »

Yep, the AI pictures are gone.
Now you are on the right path.
Welcome to TDF.
I hope you will provide us with delicate dolls.
My Ladies:
Betty(Irontech SR 160),
Tay(Zelex SLE 171),
Kara(Zelex SLE 164),
Berenice(WM 168 L cup),
Jill&Ada(Gamelady Doll 165),
Ayumi(Starpery 165 G).

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Hello Top Fire Doll,

I had another look at your site, very nice!

This doll caught my eye, she can almost sit on her heals, this is much better than most other dolls I've looked at. Also the heel meets the butt this means that the tibia is not too long (common on cheap dolls), well done!

DSC02044-1-scaled.jpg
DSC02044-1-scaled.jpg (317.07 KiB) Viewed 416 times

Also, look at this, super cute :oops:

DSC04063-scaled.jpg
DSC04063-scaled.jpg (302.18 KiB) Viewed 416 times

Your doll data does not include inseam measurement, this is the distance between the floor and the vagina, see picture below. Especially those who buy their second doll appreciate this measurement very much, because they know how tall the doll torso and the femur needs to be to for the doll to be used comfortably.

measuring_inseam.jpg
measuring_inseam.jpg (16.76 KiB) Viewed 416 times

To improve your site further it would be good to add naked videos of your dolls showing softness and LHP.

If you happen to make the orifices from a softer silicone blend than the rest of the body, then do state this, it is a major selling point, as is hard hands and feet.

Keep up the good work!

EchoRecon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EchoRecon »

Well there's prices now, and the dolls look real to me. It would be nice to see a vendor list. Good vendors would go a long way to telling us you are real.

Paullivan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paullivan »

Hi and welcome to TDF! I have seen your dolls on some vendor sites not on this site. Do you have a TDF approved vendor/reseller?

Hitokiri38
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hitokiri38 »

Also adding to the requests for a softness test video 8O

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

topfire wrote:
Welcome TOPFIRE to TDF. I hope your company prospers. It is not easy to have a successful business. But I hope the users of TDF will help you create the best-selling dolls that will bring joy and happiness to their buyers.
As you have already seen, it is always best to give the most accurate representation and information about your products. These dolls are thousands of dollars. And there are many unscrupulous companies looking to scam buyers. So the community of doll-owners are very resentful of companies that are not forthcoming with their product information.
My personal use of dolls is primarily for photography, and as a sexual aid secondarily. If I can make a suggestion to take time to focus on the skeleton of your dolls, that would be great. The skeleton is what brings the doll to life. A strong flexible skeleton always results in poses that are lifelike and has that extra special magic in photos. This will drive sales when people post pictures of their dolls on social media. Also, a durable skeleton means you will have much fewer problem post-sale.
Next .. while sex isn't my personal primary use for a doll, it is very very important to a vast majority of owners. See here:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=83203

Focusing on common sex positions.
Feedback from the doll (using springs instead of only joints).
Sexual feel.
Ease of cleaning.
Realism (heated vagina, audio feedback).

These are all innovations that could separate you from the other doll manufacturers.

Anyway .. again, welcome to TDF.
I hope you find much success with your business.
MannyCan

serotta

Post by serotta »

Welcome to TDF! I checked out your four dolls - 158, 160, 163, and 165 - and I'd like to give you some feedback about your designs. I see several things that you are doing better than many of your competitors, and a few things you could improve upon.

Better than many competitors:

1. Your height selections are outstanding. They start at the short end of normal adult female height and stop at the high end without venturing into the taller heights that get needlessly heavy. Please don't feel the need to create 155s and 172s in the future. The industry is already drowning in these options, but very few dolls in the 158-165 range are outstanding. This will be your main opportunity to set yourself apart from the competition.

2. Your weights are impressively low. It's actually a bit suspicious that they might not be accurate or that you are using too much weight reduction. To address the first issue, you should post photos of each doll being weighed. To address the second issue, you should post videos of each doll being poked, squeezed, and jiggled.

3. Your sculpts are attractive and realistic. They look like most people's notion of an attractive woman. I hope your future dolls will continue this trend and not try to be some strange, new design that attempts to be unique. The doll industry already has enough variety to last a lifetime. Variety no longer has much value because we have an oversupply of it. Excellence is what has value now because it is in short supply. By excellence, I mean no obvious opportunities for improvement.

4. You are doing an especially good job on butt shape. Many brands struggle with that.

Opportunities for improvement:

1. Boob size. It seems like you are overly focused on large boobs. A recent study showed that about two thirds of men prefer C-cup or B-cup on a woman. This can be assumed to apply to realistic dolls. I believe your next two dolls should be a C-cup and a B-cup.

2. Boob shape. The boobs on your dolls look overfilled. They would be more attractive to most people if they had a slight upcurve above the nipple. Here is an example of what I'm talking about.

3. Under bust size. For a more realistic appearance, you could increase the under bust size to 69 cm. Your dolls are mostly at 65-66 cm.

4. Waist size. For a more realistic appearance, you could increase the waist size to 61 cm. Two of your dolls are at 59 cm.

5. Leg length. Keep leg length proportional. Your 163 has artificially long legs. Here's a photo.

6. Waist/hip ratio. Attractiveness is very dependent on the waist/hip ratio. Studies have found that a ratio of 0.65-0.70 will be attractive to nearly everyone. Three of your dolls are at 0.66, which is great, but they got there with waist 59 and hips 92. If you wanted to increase the waist size to 61 cm without adding weight, you could decrease the hips to 90 cm. That would put the waist/hip ratio at 0.68, which is probably an improvement for most buyers.

Putting all this together, you would do well to consider a 161C (and 162B) with under bust 69, waist 61, hips 90. Taller options would probably be too heavy with this larger torso size. I believe this is how to make the most broadly attractive and realistic doll at a low weight.

EchoRecon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EchoRecon »

Serotta's response is very welcome to me. His response is clearly trying to be factually based on observations I hope he is confident of.

However, it does not help my confidence that you and your vendors can disagree about factual values. I know that some of these are debatable, but I think you should hold your vendors to be in agreement with yourselves. What you list on your website as C cup are represented uniformly on rosemarydoll as D cup. You should agree about this measurement or you should not allow them to represent you.

Hako
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hako »

Lilly

Thanks for listening to the forum posts... perhaps you can confirm the weight shown in your product specifications. If the stated weight is accurate, then you are way ahead of your competion in weight reduction. Is it true that the dolls weigh less than 60lbs???

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

The oral depth is 7"? Wow, I don't think I've seen a doll advertised with this much of a cavity. It would be nice to get some photos if possible. If the AI is truly removed from the photos on the website I could see just ordering a couple of these heads...

INFORMATIONS