zelex.com.cn

zelex and Agile Eyes options

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
nosmoking1979

zelex and Agile Eyes options

Post by nosmoking1979 »

Will this Agile Eyes option be available for Zelex cookers in the foreseeable future, as there are already a few manufacturers who are doing it. I would be very happy about it.

Here are two examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM2CV7tdzjk

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-QXLttosM

Thank you in advance

anonymousdfuser

Re: zelex and Agile Eyes options

Post by anonymousdfuser »

I'd love to see this feature on future (and current) Zelex heads. My main issue is that the eyes don't close completely, but it would be nice if Zelex could implement this feature.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - body for sale here --> viewtopic.php?t=182599

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

I can’t wait until we can put smiles on faces. That and the eyes above will be an awesome game changer.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

something like that will definitely come or I hope but the question is only when

desastre

Post by desastre »

JRG wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:20 pm I can’t wait until we can put smiles on faces. That and the eyes above will be an awesome game changer.
Exactly! Because everyone knows: happy girls are the prettiest! :D

INFORMATIONS