www.wmdolls.com

Aurora 2.0: 54LB Anime Sex Doll (torso) with Slim Body. Fair / Tantabosom - Amazing torso

Active listings of items for sale that TDF members are offering to sell.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Forum rules
Items for SALE

As the name implies this section is for offering on-topic items for sale.

If you are interested in making a request use the WANTED section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

TDF is not an e-commerce platform and our market section is made available as a privilege for regular members only!
Newly registered members are not eligible to use the market.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Offering items for SALE & here: MUST READ : Replying to offers.

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Aurora 2.0: 54LB Anime Sex Doll (torso) with Slim Body. Fair / Tantabosom - Amazing torso

Post by lesotho2 »

Item for sale: Aurora 2.0: 54LB Anime Sex Doll with Slim Body. Fair / Tantabosom (this is a torso)

Material: TPE
Options: Fair skin / Tantabosom
Accessories: None
Asking price: $300 or best offer
Preferred payment method: Paypal, cash (pick up only, I don’t feel like shipping)
Shipping limitations: Local pickup only
General location: Sunnyside Queens NYC
Age of item: almost 1 year old - got in June 29, 2023
Bought new or previously owned: N. ew
Damage to item: a few small scratches and some color staining on shoulder - all of these are small and can be fixed. I have the stain in my picture.
Repairs made: none
Modifications: none
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: Non-smoker. 

-THIS IS FOR PICKUP ONLY IN NYC-

Ok, I am selling this wonderful doll. I have zero complaints about her. I love her. But I am out of space and just got a full sized doll. She legit is excellently balanced and amazing to bang doggy style or cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. The legs are long enough to support her on either side of my thighs. She exceeded my expectations. And her breasts are simply amazing. They feel real - full stop. They are amazing.

Her nipple and vaginal coloring has washed off because I clean her so often. But you can easily add some back with makeup or go without it.

I tried to show in the pictures that her holes are clean. I always, always clean her holes out very well after use. I’m a clean freak. 

She was clean and hair-free until I tried to take this photo and set her down. TPE picks up hair really easily. The hair will easily come off when you wash her. 

I hate to see her go - she’s really great. 

I will include some pictures of her in clothing too (not for sale, but can tell you where I got it).
IMG_3966.jpg
IMG_3966.jpg (994.9 KiB) Viewed 783 times
IMG_3963.jpg
IMG_3963.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 783 times
IMG_3962.jpg
IMG_3962.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 783 times
IMG_3959.jpg
IMG_3959.jpg (1003.9 KiB) Viewed 783 times
IMG_3958.jpg
IMG_3958.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 783 times

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Aurora 2.0: 54LB Anime Sex Doll (torso) with Slim Body. Fair / Tantabosom - Amazing torso

Post by lesotho2 »

Please update to $300 OBO

INFORMATIONS