https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Graceful And Elegant Lady

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Graceful And Elegant Lady

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hello everyone, it's been a while! CLM(climax doll) has been busy preparing to launch new mini dolls, so stay tuned! Now, getting back to the topic: Today, I'd like to introduce the 🔹CLM Classic🔹 series of mini sex dolls, which includes 72cm S, 72cm, and 72cm L. These dolls stand at 72cm tall, which is great news for those who prefer smaller-sized dolls. Their heads and bodies are crafted from soft TPE material, ensuring an exceptional tactile experience.

The Series 72cm dolls are intricately detailed to ensure a high degree of realism and comfort. They feature an internal, movable skeleton that allows for natural posing and enhances the interactive experience. Plus, their clever size makes them easy to store and handle.

First, let's take a look at our 72cm S doll. This doll boasts an impressive bust, a slightly protruding tummy, a perfectly mimicked human backline, and a full, round butt. The 72cm S doll is like a "miniature textbook of perfect curves," and her prominent bust and round butt will make you exclaim, "How can something so petite be so sexy and charming?"
72cm S Faria (Black)4.jpg
72cm S Faria (Black)4.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 250 times
72cm S Faria (Black)18.jpg
72cm S Faria (Black)18.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 250 times
Click this link to learn more about the 72cm S doll: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/72cm-s

Next, we have the 72cm BBW mini sex doll. This doll not only meets the needs of small doll enthusiasts in size but also features a larger, fuller bust than the 72cm S, making her extremely alluring. Her voluptuous hips, with a hip circumference of 70cm, an upper chest of 61cm, and an under chest of 30cm, make her ready for a bikini contest. To provide a more realistic touch, her bust is made with gel material as a standard option. Owning this 72cm mini sex doll is like having a bikini contest champion at your fingertips, offering endless visual delight and tactile pleasure.
72cm-Laria(Cinnamon)-17.jpg
72cm-Laria(Cinnamon)-17.jpg (8.09 MiB) Viewed 250 times
72cm Faria (Blue)24.jpg
72cm Faria (Blue)24.jpg (893.77 KiB) Viewed 250 times
Click this link to learn more about the 72cm doll: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/72cm-x

Finally, let me introduce the 72cm L doll. With her amazing curves, this 72cm L doll is the "superstar" of the mini series. She is a glamorous "stunner" with an 81cm upper breasts and 38cm lower breasts! The soft yet strong TPE material of her body ensures long-term use.
72cm L Faria (Suntan) 9.jpg
72cm L Faria (Suntan) 9.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 250 times
72cm L Faria (Suntan) 15.jpg
72cm L Faria (Suntan) 15.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 250 times
Click this link to learn more about the 72cm L doll: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/72cm-l

All in all, these mini sex dolls are not only great collections, but also perfect companions. The 72cm series dolls are perfect for your desk or bed, ready to bring you endless fun and relaxation. We offer a variety of skin tones for you to choose from, as well as eye colors and wigs. With our wide range of options, we ensure that everyone can find the perfect match to suit their preferences, whether you're looking for a natural appearance or something more bold. Finally, please look forward to the release of our new products!

If you have any questions about the mini sex doll, please feel free to contact us: service@climax-doll.com

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Graceful And Elegant Lady

Post by teddykan1 »

Graceful and elegant? Not sure these are the right thoughts when I see huge boobs and shapely arse - instead of admiring her for 'grace and elegance' I'm straight into sordid 'she'd be a great fuck'.
More like 'raunchy and ready'...

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Graceful And Elegant Lady

Post by ClimaxDoll »

teddykan1 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:08 am Graceful and elegant? Not sure these are the right thoughts when I see huge boobs and shapely arse - instead of admiring her for 'grace and elegance' I'm straight into sordid 'she'd be a great fuck'.
More like 'raunchy and ready'...
Haha, I get it! "Graceful and elegant" might not be the first thing that comes to mind with those curves. How about we go with "sexy and sultry" instead? Gotta keep it real, right? Thanks for the laugh! :oops:

INFORMATIONS