exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by MannyCan »

tpefan19 wrote:this thread was started in 2013... if the skeleton is still the same as it was back then, it's fallen behind Sanhui's new flexi skeleton... many tpe companies have also made similar advance in their skeletons to offer wider ranges of movement, like sitting in a W position, or able to raise their legs up (frontward) so their knees almost touch their breasts, or even performs a 180 split...
True and not true. First of all, not all things newer are better. The old adage "they don't make then like this anymore" applies. DS skeletons are quite durable and for the money are top notch. Sanhui has had MANY MANY skeleton failures. I've actually tracked them on a different page (will try to find the link). To date, every person I've known to have a Sanhui has had either a broken part or a skeleton that's become too loose. That said , the industry IS moving ahead with more innovations than DS is putting out. I think its because the are so focused on robotics that they are losing sight of this part of their business. That's just my .02 - even the new Summit looks .. eh .. good? :|

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

MannyCan wrote:One thing I would consider an improvement that maybe we haven't thought about much : range of motion.

I can say with some certainty that most of the real women I've slept with are more flexible than my DS. It hurts the realism, if only a little.
I am currently on the fence of getting my own DS 163+, but I'm a bit concerned with its range of motion.
MannyCan would you mind elaborating a bit more on how your DS 163+ is not as flexible?

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

MannyCan wrote:
tpefan19 wrote:this thread was started in 2013... if the skeleton is still the same as it was back then, it's fallen behind Sanhui's new flexi skeleton... many tpe companies have also made similar advance in their skeletons to offer wider ranges of movement, like sitting in a W position, or able to raise their legs up (frontward) so their knees almost touch their breasts, or even performs a 180 split...
True and not true. First of all, not all things newer are better. The old adage "they don't make then like this anymore" applies. DS skeletons are quite durable and for the money are top notch. Sanhui has had MANY MANY skeleton failures. I've actually tracked them on a different page (will try to find the link). To date, every person I've known to have a Sanhui has had either a broken part or a skeleton that's become too loose. That said , the industry IS moving ahead with more innovations than DS is putting out. I think its because the are so focused on robotics that they are losing sight of this part of their business. That's just my .02 - even the new Summit looks .. eh .. good? :|
i agree wholeheartedly... there are complaints of joints not holding up or broken in Sanhui forum... it's natural that simple designs are usually more reliable... but at the end of the day, more range of motion/movement means more positions and more fun, and face it, that's what most people buy these dolls for... without the legs being able to raise up (frontward) combined with the body being able to bend down, so that the knees almost touch the breast, your doll can't do missionary (face to face), but on her side, and you on your side... without being able to sit in a W postion, your doll can't do cowgirl... etc... i have been able to do all that with my tpe dolls.

i love the Ruby face, the 145cm body is nice too, but the skeleton falls short... so my plan is to buy a full 145cm sanhui doll with flexi skeleton, and a Ruby head (if the skin colors can be matched to an acceptable point), and find a way to alternate between 2 heads.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

M_K_ wrote:I am currently on the fence of getting my own DS 163+, but I'm a bit concerned with its range of motion.
MannyCan would you mind elaborating a bit more on how your DS 163+ is not as flexible?
The range of motion on my DS163+ isn't "terrible" per se for sex. - but that doesn't mean it can't be improved.

There are two things I think would greatly enhance the overall skeleton:

1. Better knees and true standing feet. The range of motion on the knees are not nearly what a real woman's would be. My DS163+ can't kneel back far enough to sit on her own butt. Does this hurt sex .. not really. In fact the durability of the knees is quite good if she was giving head (which may be possible with a serious mod for my Kayla). Standing feet would really be nice. Again .. does it hurt the sex .. not really. But it would be nice for photography.

2. The spine could use one more joint. Again - this is personal preference - but when doing doggie - it would nicer for the back to arch and the butt to be up really high. It can "mostly" be done with the current skeleton (only one back joint). But its far from perfect. The XYColo skeleton seem really perfect (although I've heard it might have been vaporware). Rumor has it that some of the DS engineers left to start XYColo. Hearsay only tho.

Now this part isn't quite the skeleton .. it more about the doll design itself. The skeleton can actually widen the legs quite a bit. But the way the silicone lays on the skeleton doesn't allow it to do so without ripping the silicone. So while you get a "pretty good" range of motion, it could still be better. Its awesome during sex when a RL woman wraps her legs around yours (pulling you deeper into her). DS163+ can "almost" do that .. but not quite.

Ever since my new Perfect Puffy Pussy mod - sex has been great with the DS163+ ... I honestly have no complaints. But that's a serious mod that the company should have fixed on the doll. Without the new pussy opening the legs wide enough for sex causes the insert to become dislodge and really ruins it. So the pussy mod was important because now I can open the legs and have the insert still stay securely in place.

Stereo Pictures now offered in Cross-Eye and Parallel versions:
23 - InterC_01_720_Cross.jpg
23 - InterC_01_720_Cross.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3842 times
23 - InterC_01_720_Parallel.jpg
23 - InterC_01_720_Parallel.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3842 times

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

tpefan19 wrote: without the legs being able to raise up (frontward) combined with the body being able to bend down, so that the knees almost touch the breast, your doll can't do missionary (face to face), but on her side, and you on your side...
Hm....according to the picture posted by haremlover here, it seems the leg can get pretty close to touching the breast if the breast is big enough.
Is your 145 much more limited than his?
MannyCan wrote: 1. Better knees and true standing feet. The range of motion on the knees are not nearly what a real woman's would be. My DS163+ can't kneel back far enough to sit on her own butt. Does this hurt sex .. not really. In fact the durability of the knees is quite good if she was giving head (which may be possible with a serious mod for my Kayla). Standing feet would really be nice. Again .. does it hurt the sex .. not really. But it would be nice for photography.
Thank you so much for the details!
Sounds like the knees of your 163+ can bend about the same amount as haremlover posted here, correct?
So kneeling or squatting is out of the question....but looks like sitting with the legs spread out in a "W" pattern should be possible?

Also, your Kayla head can do oral?!
I thought that head is not capable of oral.
MannyCan wrote: Now this part isn't quite the skeleton .. it more about the doll design itself. The skeleton can actually widen the legs quite a bit. But the way the silicone lays on the skeleton doesn't allow it to do so without ripping the silicone. So while you get a "pretty good" range of motion, it could still be better. Its awesome during sex when a RL woman wraps her legs around yours (pulling you deeper into her). DS163+ can "almost" do that .. but not quite.
I'm having a bit of trouble picturing the motion.
Are you describing something similar to a split where the woman lying on the bed facing up to spread her legs sideways until they touch the bed, forming a 180 degree angle?

If only your mods can be mass produced....I am throwing money at my screen already.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

M_K_ wrote:
tpefan19 wrote: without the legs being able to raise up (frontward) combined with the body being able to bend down, so that the knees almost touch the breast, your doll can't do missionary (face to face), but on her side, and you on your side...
Hm....according to the picture posted by haremlover here, it seems the leg can get pretty close to touching the breast if the breast is big enough.
Is your 145 much more limited than his?
that's pretty good... thanks for the link... I didn't know it can do that or not... that's why I asked.

I don't have DS or any silicone doll at this time... only tpe dolls... have been thinking about getting a Sanhui 145cm, then saw some pics of Ruby, so wanted to know more about DS product... most of my dolls are teenie-looking... only one in her 20s (DH168-Natasha)… so I want to add another more mature looking face, and Ruby is hottie in mid to late-20s, even early-30s.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

M_K_ wrote:Thank you so much for the details!
Sounds like the knees of your 163+ can bend about the same amount as haremlover posted here, correct?
So kneeling or squatting is out of the question....but looks like sitting with the legs spread out in a "W" pattern should be possible?
I'm having a bit of trouble picturing the motion.
Are you describing something similar to a split where the woman lying on the bed facing up to spread her legs sideways until they touch the bed, forming a 180 degree angle?

If only your mods can be mass produced....I am throwing money at my screen already.
Yes - Harem's picture of the knees range of motion is the same as my DS163+. Granted if I arch the back she might be able to simulate sitting on her butt. But then balancing her would be awkward. One of the reason for the limited range of motion is, again, what it would do the silicone. Perhaps it would stretch it too much. Not sure. But for the most part, I'd rather she's a "little inflexible and durable" than "very malleable but breaks".

A doll can get stains .. or the surface can rip. And mostly all that can be repaired or touched up. But if the skeleton goes, its like the engine of a car going. Then its a tough decision to junk it or do some major major repairs.

For the most part - I love the DS quality. The only major complaint I've had is with the insert. This hasn't been the case with everyone. But for me it was a necessary thing to address. I wish they would just take my mod and produce those. Everyone would be happier. The only thing is, that would require they have a different insert for every body type. This is because the insert is form fitted to the body type. My mold would only work for DS163/163+. I MIGHT work for DS160 .. anything else gets dicey I'd imagine.

BTW - it takes about 2 - 3 hours to produce an insert. So I've only produced three. But really that's all I need - not sure why anyone would need many more. Short answer - really no way for an individual to mass produce them - only a company like DS. That's why I put out the tutorial - that's the best way to give back to the community I figured.

About the position I was talking about - its more like this:
KayleeExploration49_800.jpg
KayleeExploration49_800.jpg (212.67 KiB) Viewed 3806 times
It has to be surprisingly wide. They look like they are bending up in the picture .. but again it has to be surprisingly wide to achieve that angle and still allow her partner to get in that close. DS163+ legs can actually make this motion. But it would start to strain the silicone if its pushed too wide. I don't know about other people, but I like to be very close to my partner when we're "doing it". I don't like to be just connected at the genitals. Feeling her chest or other parts of her touching my upper body is a good experience for me. Even in doggie position I love leaning over on her - or placing my arms alone hers to feel more connected. If she could go just a tiiiiiiny bit wider then I'd get more out of it. But honestly, I've nothing to complain about at this point. I'm mostly nit-picking.

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

MannyCan wrote:Yes - Harem's picture of the knees range of motion is the same as my DS163+. Granted if I arch the back she might be able to simulate sitting on her butt. But then balancing her would be awkward. One of the reason for the limited range of motion is, again, what it would do the silicone. Perhaps it would stretch it too much. Not sure. But for the most part, I'd rather she's a "little inflexible and durable" than "very malleable but breaks".
I mean, if you rotate the calves outward to the sides, then something like this should be possible for the DS163+?
Yoga01.jpg
Yoga01.jpg (397.48 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
MannyCan wrote:It has to be surprisingly wide. They look like they are bending up in the picture .. but again it has to be surprisingly wide to achieve that angle and still allow her partner to get in that close. DS163+ legs can actually make this motion. But it would start to strain the silicone if its pushed too wide. I don't know about other people, but I like to be very close to my partner when we're "doing it". I don't like to be just connected at the genitals. Feeling her chest or other parts of her touching my upper body is a good experience for me. Even in doggie position I love leaning over on her - or placing my arms alone hers to feel more connected. If she could go just a tiiiiiiny bit wider then I'd get more out of it. But honestly, I've nothing to complain about at this point. I'm mostly nit-picking.
Correct me if I'm wrong, so basically you're saying the 163+ cannot open her legs too much in this angle?
Can your DS163+ open more than shown here?
side.jpg
side.jpg (74.48 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
And what if the legs are flat...like in a traditional split:
flat.jpg
flat.jpg (50.28 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
Can the DS163+ open more than the doll in the picture?

Sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate you taking the time here. :angel:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

M_K_ wrote:I mean, if you rotate the calves outward to the sides, then something like this should be possible for the DS163+?
Yes she should be able to do that (in the Yoga pose picture).
M_K_ wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, so basically you're saying the 163+ cannot open her legs much in this angle?
Can your DS163+ open more than shown here?
Yes - but not much more without starting to strain the silicone. The skeleton can definitely do it. Probable another 3 -5 degrees one each leg would be safe for the silicone. Beyond that, no. But that's another 6 - 10 degrees. Even without that, she's positioned more than well enough to get the job done comfortably.
M_K_ wrote:And what if the legs are flat...like in a traditional split:
Can the DS163+ open more than the doll in the picture?
I wouldn't try doing a straight up split with my DS163+. I think that would push the silicone beyond its safe limits.
M_K_ wrote:Sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate you taking the time here. :angel:
No problem - that's what forums are for.
M_K_ wrote:Also, your Kayla head can do oral?!
I thought that head is not capable of oral.
Okay - let me start by saying I love the Kayla face. Having a pretty girl give you head is one of life's true pleasures. Then reciprocating is also another one .. but that's off topic.

That said .. Not really - Kayla was never meant to be an oral model. Now for some reason by Kayla was made with a very soft silicone. So her mouth opens wide enough to fit my head in (figure out which head) and a bit of the shaft. But she'd not nearly deep enough to take me in. I have a few (surprisingly) tasteful oral pictures where I've mosaic and "poster edge" and can PM a picture if you're really interested. It also shows how her kneeling is during "oral". It might be against TDF rules to post openly.

A while back I created a mod to help her keep her mouth open pretty wide. This is why you see her mouth open in some pictures and more closed in other pictures. I have two settings - well three .. (1) default (2) open and (3) wide open.

I'd have to mod her pretty seriously to do better oral. Right now she's just a tease. To mod her I'd have to create a (1) throat cavity and (2) create some new teeth (either 3D print or create a strong silicone set of teeth). This is because any proper oral would tear her current teeth right out. Now I'm not sure the silicone softness of other Kayla heads. Compared to my Sandy head, my Kayla is much much softer. So I couldn't guarantee it works for everyone.

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

MannyCan wrote:I wouldn't try doing a straight up split with my DS163+. I think that would push the silicone beyond its safe limits.
Yeah I would think so too.
But the doll in the picture I posted can be seen to only open to about 105 degrees, which is not much...
Hopefully the DS163+ is better than that?
MannyCan wrote:I have a few (surprisingly) tasteful oral pictures where I've mosaic and "poster edge" and can PM a picture if you're really interested. It also shows how her kneeling is during "oral". It might be against TDF rules to post openly.

A while back I created a mod to help her keep her mouth open pretty wide. This is why you see her mouth open in some pictures and more closed in other pictures. I have two settings - well three .. (1) default (2) open and (3) wide open.

I'd have to mod her pretty seriously to do better oral. Right now she's just a tease. To mod her I'd have to create a (1) throat cavity and (2) create some new teeth (either 3D print or create a strong silicone set of teeth). This is because any proper oral would tear her current teeth right out. Now I'm not sure the silicone softness of other Kayla heads. Compared to my Sandy head, my Kayla is much much softer. So I couldn't guarantee it works for everyone.
Sure, I am definitely interested to see how kneeling is like for that.
Feel free to send them via PM's.

And damn, maybe you should consider working for or forming a partnership with one of those manufacturers....

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

PMed -

As you can see the kneeling isn't terrible. Its not perfect. But for most applications its fine. Again .. her skeleton has been a tank. No major problems. And the rest of her is .. banging. I'd like to work on the Sandy head a little more. Just don't have that much time (doing a lot with Corona relief efforts now).
P1030294_1280.jpg
P1030294_1280.jpg (628.97 KiB) Viewed 3794 times
Pict isn't really topical .. just liked seeing her hot body and new neck mod.

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Seems like both the 167cm(evo or not) or the 145evo are a lot more flexible...

Old thread by Sate about the 167cm:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=77394

Photo of the 145evo on DS' website:
love_doll_maid_pic_03.jpg
love_doll_maid_pic_03.jpg (36.38 KiB) Viewed 3790 times
Too bad the 167 is way too heavy and the 145 is too small for me :cry:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I wonder how the new Summit Skeleton is. To bad they don't offer detachable head options for her. I like the AOI also. Darn always want to have it both ways.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

M_K_ wrote:Seems like both the 167cm(evo or not) or the 145evo are a lot more flexible...

Old thread by Sate about the 167cm:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=77394

Photo of the 145evo on DS' website:
love_doll_maid_pic_03.jpg
Too bad the 167 is way too heavy and the 145 is too small for me :cry:
That's actually the 145Plus in the picture above. The 145EVO is the one with the Chun head (the girl in the raincoat).

But I'm picking at nits there. :)

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Mr Consistency wrote:That's actually the 145Plus in the picture above. The 145EVO is the one with the Chun head (the girl in the raincoat).

But I'm picking at nits there. :)
Hm, on their website the picture is on the 2018 evo promo page and the tooltip says 145 evo....
Not sure what's going on there.
huh.JPG
huh.JPG (76.18 KiB) Viewed 3745 times
Although, wouldn't it be a bit strange that the 145Plus has somehow more flexible skeleton than the rest of the not evo bodies?

Unless....they upgraded all the skeletons since 2018?
Would be nice if we can get some owners here who purchased non-evo bodies since 2018.

INFORMATIONS