exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

moc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by moc »

EVO skeleton really makes better user experience than ordinary skeleton.

sonlamdan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sonlamdan »

Very impressive

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

WaffleAnomaly
This is from a Kimber doll
Waist.jpg
Waist.jpg (537.47 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
There are similar limiters on the knees and elbows.
Rotational limiters are much scarcer, more than a few owners (me) have managed a 360 and had to unwind it :)

Sharknado

Post by Sharknado »

Does the 167CM EVO have jointed fingers, or are the finger structures wire? If not, is it possible to get a 167 EVO with the Jointed fingers?

I ask because I'm very much in the market for a new doll, but after having dealt with finger pokes in the past, I'd rather have jointed fingers similar to the Summit series, or Sanhui dolls. I'd much rather go with a DS since they seem to have pretty solid quality control.

Thanks!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Decades of experience in metalwork, minimum bolt size was 3/16" for stuff that was not going to be knocked around.
The reason wire became the goto for fingers was it's short term strength.
Possibly the articulated fingers will outlast the doll.
There are owners with years of life from their girls, can't see any fingers lasting that long :)

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Can anyone who got a DS doll from 2019 or later confirm if they ever upgraded the skeleton of the non-evo (e.g., 160, 163) models?

For example, upgrading the knee joints to double hinged joints to allow kneeling?

INFORMATIONS