It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.


Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
   
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:32 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 am
Posts: 67
that head would be alot hotter if it wasnt nearly 400 usd with the cheapest wig possible included...



_____________________________
Warning 18+ doll music videos of my Sabrina , Brianna and COMING SOON "Summer" #silidoll
https://www.pornhub.com/users/dolllove/videos/public
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:19 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm
Posts: 879
56 and 70 are the same except for the slightly open mouth on the 56.
Here’s a picture of a recently made 70 of mine.
It’s actually marked 70A (whatever that means)..
Attachment:
B611DFEA-E098-4463-B163-303AB674955B.jpeg
B611DFEA-E098-4463-B163-303AB674955B.jpeg [ 58.42 KiB | Viewed 127 times ]


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 am
Posts: 406
Location: USA
Hope you don't mind-straightened it a bit. I think they're both very lovely.


Attachments:
B611DFEA-E098-4463-B163-303AB674955B.jpeg
B611DFEA-E098-4463-B163-303AB674955B.jpeg [ 79.67 KiB | Viewed 122 times ]
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
Fantastic Plastic wrote:
56 and 70 are the same except for the slightly open mouth on the 56.
Here’s a picture of a recently made 70 of mine.
It’s actually marked 70A (whatever that means)..
Attachment:
B611DFEA-E098-4463-B163-303AB674955B.jpeg


Thanks for the pic. I saw someone suggesting that 70# head comes without teeth is that correct? Or both have teeth?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:45 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm
Posts: 879
No teeth on the 70.
One thing I can add is that it is a rather large head.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:40 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
Fantastic Plastic wrote:
No teeth on the 70.
One thing I can add is that it is a rather large head.


But I saw on some photos from sexysexdoll about 70# head and I saw teeth


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:55 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
Image

Image

Whats the difference? I couldnt figure out what makes it look like a different expression.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
But both have teeth according to pic


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:37 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm
Posts: 1148
Mayor166 wrote:
But both have teeth according to pic

I think they're incorrect. IMO, all of the pics in this thread that have exposed teeth are of the lovely WM #056.

I think both of these heads are fabulous. I own #056, and would have gotten #070, but I feel it's not enough of a difference for me to justify the purchase, especially when there are so many other lovely heads available. :)

BTW, gorgeous pic you posted, bulldick. :thumbs_up:



_____________________________
My Girls: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=12912
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:17 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
airgirluvr wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:
But both have teeth according to pic

I think they're incorrect. IMO, all of the pics in this thread that have exposed teeth are of the lovely WM #056.

I think both of these heads are fabulous. I own #056, and would have gotten #070, but I feel it's not enough of a difference for me to justify the purchase, especially when there are so many other lovely heads available. :)

BTW, gorgeous pic you posted, bulldick. :thumbs_up:


Ohhhh interesting. :)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Would you say this doll has the 70# head?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:24 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 am
Posts: 113
As far as I can tell, if you see teeth it's a #56. Every pic I saw from every angle of the #70, the mouth was closed and there were no teeth. They are extremely close, so I'd imagine it would be easy to confuse them when uploading pics. Or easy for a WM employee to mislabel a head, causing said confusion. It also seems to me the eyes are more closed and dreamy on the #56, if you look at how much of the iris is covered on top while the bottom is down to the eyelids.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:54 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
BWheeler1 wrote:
As far as I can tell, if you see teeth it's a #56. Every pic I saw from every angle of the #70, the mouth was closed and there were no teeth. They are extremely close, so I'd imagine it would be easy to confuse them when uploading pics. Or easy for a WM employee to mislabel a head, causing said confusion. It also seems to me the eyes are more closed and dreamy on the #56, if you look at how much of the iris is covered on top while the bottom is down to the eyelids.


Ohhh yeah I agree. Thank you very much for the insight! I appreciate it! By the way, do you have the realistic tongue option to your head?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 am
Posts: 113
No, no tongue on either of my dolls. I like them quiet. :lol:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:09 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Posts: 50
XD


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rare #70 face is sooooo gorgeous
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: City Of Angels
Lovely heads!!!!



_____________________________
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)


(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: MattUK, Mr_Ducati, myk3916, rue142, sircraig90, slimdoll, Xander_DL, zabel00 and 41 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum