It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 18 of 21 [ 306 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post subject: Re: 25 inch Fantasia curiosity.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:07 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

i'm pretty sure anyone who gets this thing cannot be disappointed. those butt cheeks look so fucking massive they practically swallow up your whole crotch

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:33 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I got my shipping date! Those of you who have bought one how did you survive the wait time?!? Lol like I had relaxed while waiting to hear about when it would ship but now that I have a ship date the wait is torture all over again.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

fantasia is fucking nuts. two big fat fucking butt cheeks wow!! jesus christ, has anyone ever pulled out and bust all over a butt cheek?

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:39 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Guys I don't know if I should get tan or white also how do I set it up to where I can pick it up at a local FedEx or something as opposed to having it shipped to the house?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:20 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

BiggerBubbles wrote:
Guys I don't know if I should get tan or white also how do I set it up to where I can pick it up at a local FedEx or something as opposed to having it shipped to the house?

get white! you're not a fan of big booty white girls?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:19 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

superman86 wrote:
I got my shipping date! Those of you who have bought one how did you survive the wait time?!? Lol like I had relaxed while waiting to hear about when it would ship but now that I have a ship date the wait is torture all over again.

I went to the gym regularly at the time, so after learning the weight and size of fantasia, I would go pick up dumbbells 80 to 100 lbs to (in my mind) get an idea of how much the booty would weigh. Secondly, i measured and cut a thin piece of plywood to give me an idea of how wide the booty would be (measuring approximately 25 inches). After using these to prepare, I can say when the day finally arrived as I finally opened that box, I could only stare in amazement as my jaw hit the floor. The size and weight were overwhelming in the best way and when i finally could control my excitement I locked myself in the house for the whole weekend and it was like I were Gollum and my fantasia had become my newly found "precious".

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:32 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anyone know how to set up the shipping so that it goes to the local fedex etc instead of to the house? There is a section at checkout titled "shipping address" and I'm not sure if I just put in the address for a fedex instead or what. Also, I am definitely getting white.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

BiggerBubbles wrote:
Anyone know how to set up the shipping so that it goes to the local fedex etc instead of to the house? There is a section at checkout titled "shipping address" and I'm not sure if I just put in the address for a fedex instead or what. Also, I am definitely getting white.

fuck that big fat white booty bro, enjoy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:34 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

ddahsar wrote:
superman86 wrote:

I went to the gym regularly at the time, so after learning the weight and size of fantasia, I would go pick up dumbbells 80 to 100 lbs to (in my mind) get an idea of how much the booty would weigh. Secondly, i measured and cut a thin piece of plywood to give me an idea of how wide the booty would be (measuring approximately 25 inches). After using these to prepare, I can say when the day finally arrived as I finally opened that box, I could only stare in amazement as my jaw hit the floor. The size and weight were overwhelming in the best way and when i finally could control my excitement I locked myself in the house for the whole weekend and it was like I were Gollum and my fantasia had become my newly found "precious".

that sounds awesome. i can picture you in a corner caressing your bubble butt fantasia with your face on a butt cheek while whispering "my precious"

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:23 pm 

New User Here. Just ordered my Fantasia in Ebony. The wait going to kill me.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So will that ass slamming against you ;) I'm excited for you, man! I haven't ordered mine yet, but I will be soon. I'm definitely not looking forward to that wait.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:16 pm 

Thanks Bro, I want to see if i can go at with no hands and watch it jiggle back at me. That's mostly what I'm looking forward to :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:42 am 

Anybody who currently owns the fantasia is it good to go at with no hands ?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:32 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Jeffrey102 wrote:

probably is to be honest. i saw some videos on it and it looks as if those butt cheeks wiggle like crazy due to any sort of touch. like very sensitive jello. so if you're slamming into those big round butt cheeks doggy style i guarantee that they are going to bounce forward and then clap right back into you, no effort required. so you just keep clapping into it and each time the booty will bounce back and clap on your cock, have fun lol

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:29 pm 

Jeffrey102 wrote:

Yeah you don't need hands for her. She bounces back on her own. And the harder your thrust, the faster she jumps back. Plus the wave of jiggleness is amazing to look at. The hard part is wanting to go hands free. You're going to want to grab her tiny waste and pull her back when you thrust. Plus just to spank her and grab her cheeks. Going hands free is almost a sin. ;)

Anyway, congrats on your order man. Welcome to the club. The waiting is by far the hardest part. Try not to spam check your email for updates. That's the only downside to the Fantasia, is the development process. How long it takes to make. I really don't understand why they don't have any in stock. Like make 5 of each, and just keep them on standby. Not like they expire. But who knows. Anyway, start doing push ups man. You're going to need your strength and stamina for what's heading your way. ;)

Page 18 of 21 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next