betterlovedoll.com

The other side of Lin..

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Agent D

The other side of Lin..

Post by Agent D »

Since adopting Lin from Samara last year I've never really felt that she was 'mine' in the sense that I could change or alter her. I also had considered giving her to someone else as I reduced my number of Agents. But this weekend that has changed - Lin is staying with me.

As I got her all cleaned up yesterday, the first time I've really cleaned her as I don't 'use' her for anything other than photography. Well, that is to say, I hadn't... :wink: At any rate. With the exception of Shelby, I generally don't take 'explicit' photos of my girls. But Lin has a very sexy quality to her that I've always liked, but never explored in a photoshoot. Not to mention, the sculpt of her body really is quite fantastic. So as I work with her to bring out these amazing qualities, this will be 'her' thread.

On a side note, as I return to the 'Doll World', it seems like several of the vendors are discontinuing the 100-110cm range. This really is a shame as, for me and my aching back, this size is really all I can handle on a regular basis. Another reason to keep Lin, and I'll probably get her a playmate as getting the perspective correct when using a larger and small doll together is a challenge. I see an 'Elfie' in my future. :)

Anyway, on to the photos. I didn't intend to make these a thread they were just part of my other posting, but I felt they were good enough to share. And will be the first of many of Lin, my 'new' girl. Hope you enjoy...
IMG_5483.JPG
IMG_5483.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3267 times
IMG_5485.JPG
IMG_5485.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3267 times

j35j35
Ex-Member

Re: The other side of Lin..

Post by j35j35 »

Yes, they are good. Take more photos and make us happy. The doll on the bed is very sexy. How much сm?

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

That's Lin, 110cm.
IMG_5501.JPG
IMG_5501.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3237 times
IMG_5504.JPG
IMG_5504.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 3237 times
IMG_5522.JPG
IMG_5522.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3237 times
IMG_5535.JPG
IMG_5535.JPG (994.17 KiB) Viewed 3237 times
IMG_5546.JPG
IMG_5546.JPG (992.23 KiB) Viewed 3237 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Lin looks great. What brand doll is she and is she TPE or Silicone?
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Agent D.
I haven't seen you or your wonderful Agents much lately.
I'm glad you're still around.
Daria starts getting lonely for friends in her size range.

Lin is absolutely adorable and we'll be sure to subscribe to this thread.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Metricnut - She's the silicone JMDoll. She's had a ton of repairs in her past life, so unfortunately I probably won't show 'everything'. Likewise, she has a limited range of motion, or in some joints, an UNlimited range of motion. :) However, now that I think about it, I might do a photoshoot with her that shows her scars. It would be an interesting artistic juxtaposition. If only I could photograph well...

Greetings scooter, thanks for the welcome back. I checked in on Daria's timeline - cute Halloween costume!

D.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Happy you are keeping her. Puts a smile on my face. And a tear in my eyes. If you ever can't keep her. Send her back to me first.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS