www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie invities you to "Stuff These Stockings"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Brie invities you to "Stuff These Stockings"

Post by JunkGuy »

Brie has a hard time of late deciding whether she's been naughty or nice this year. Whatever list she's on, she's at the top of mine: my favorite present of the year. For Christmas, she's regifted herself to me and, as always, the unwrapping is a delight.

For those who have not met her, Brie is a WM Dolls 165cm K-cup doll in natural skin tone, with blue eyes, and the large nipples and areola options. Her wig is RLSD's #11 middle part long blond. She usually wears glasses. Check my signature line below if you want to see more of her.

You can view the full 29 picture gallery at The Doll Album.
Nice.
Nice.
03.jpg (277.36 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (248.29 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
08.jpg
08.jpg (288.82 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (224.96 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Don't bet a big breasted girl whether she can hold stuff between her tits or not.  'Cause she'll win.
Don't bet a big breasted girl whether she can hold stuff between her tits or not. 'Cause she'll win.
14.jpg (253.05 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (266.31 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (219.32 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (271.33 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
23.jpg
23.jpg (267.73 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Naughty!
Naughty!
29.jpg (261.57 KiB) Viewed 4157 times

These photos were digitally retouched to increase the blueness of her eyes. In one image I removed the neckline and in another whitened her teeth. Other minor corrections made here and there. I also did a lot better job getting her eyes to point in different angles this time, giving her that awesome 'come hither' look in a few photos.

I purchased Brie's panties and stockings on Amazon. The panties are the white version of the red seen in the 'Red Curtains, White Pearls' photoshoot. I highly recommend them - they're my favorite pair for Brie to wear. The stockings aren't such good quality and have runs and rips in a few places already after just a few wears.

The Santa cap I bought at Walmart for about $5. For ladies I prefer the look of a satin fringe, as opposed to furry.

Her silver loop earrings I got at Kohl's when they were offering all faux jewelry for 70% off on Black Friday; I think I paid $3 for them. Her matching silver framed glasses I bought at a bargain store for $2 or $3. These are the same frames I used in the introduction thread (the 'date night' photo.)

The ribbon and wrapping paper are standard Christmas fare. And yes, those are actual presents in the background.

Once again, Brie is wearing KleanColor Madly Matte #15, Brick Rose lipstick. Careful observers may have noticed her nipples and areola have been recolored from the 'Red Curtains, White Pearls' photoshoot. If you like how they turned out and wish to replicate, I used KleanColor Madly Matte #7, Apricot, applied thickly and then rubbed into her skin.

A very special thanks to VonRubber for his resin oral inserts. The open mouth piece and tongues he produced came in exceptionally valuable for this photoshoot. Well worth the price.

And don't forget to vote for the WM 165K as New Doll of the Year at DollStudio! WM 165K is the very last choice on the list.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM165K Brie invities you to "Stuff These Stockings"

Post by stones »

Lucky candy canes!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful Brie. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh what a dream!

Candy indeed

Happy Christmas

Best wishes

Harem

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What a girl to find under the mistletoe!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

You know, I tried to find mistletoe for this shoot and that stuff is impossible to acquire (because its poisonous.)
None of the three or four places I went had it, or even fake plastic mistletoe since I wasn't sure I'd find the real stuff anyway. I had a plan for one of the pictures where she would hold it over her head.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Brie and JunkGuy,

Excellent set of pictures. I wish I could be a candy cane sometimes! :whistle:

I'm glad you found some use for the Teeth&Tongue set. In fact I think the open mouth insert looks better on Brie than on Svetlana. 8O

I have tons of mistletoe in the back of my garden. Too bad you don't live in the neighborhood.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

d011user

Post by d011user »

Love the photos of Brie. I'm researching my first doll and WM dolls might be at the top of my list now. Is this an appropriate place to ask questions?
- Are her breasts pliable enough to squeeze into a bra?
- Is it possible to close the eyes of these dolls? I love how they look with their eyes closed.
- Are her nipples durable and intended for sucking? I have a pair of silicone breast forms which I've gotten used to, and am wondering how the TPE experience will be different.

Thanks.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Beautiful set! - of pictures I mean.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

d011user wrote:Love the photos of Brie. I'm researching my first doll and WM dolls might be at the top of my list now. Is this an appropriate place to ask questions?
- Is it possible to close the eyes of these dolls? I love how they look with their eyes closed.
- Are her nipples durable and intended for sucking? I have a pair of silicone breast forms which I've gotten used to, and am wondering how the TPE experience will be different.

Thanks.
Welcome to the Forum! Once again, busty dolls bring new people here! :)

TPE breasts are soft and pliable, but the eyes won't open and close. You could order two different head sculpts.

Can you share what breast forms are like? I've thought of customizing a doll with those! Any insights you have would be helpful!

You can't go wrong with the K-Cup, but if you're looking for an even bigger chest, the 150cm/4'11" doll has the biggest boobs currently available: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=79734
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

d011user wrote:Love the photos of Brie. I'm researching my first doll and WM dolls might be at the top of my list now. Is this an appropriate place to ask questions?
Yes. The breasts can be positioned into a bra.

Eyes typically do not close on heads. A few heads have both open and closed eyes forms though (but not Brie's head.) There is a modification that allows replacement of the eye with a device that opens and closes but I don't know much about it.

Nipples are durable enough for sucking, squeezing, pulling, etc. Brie's look hard, but they are actually quite soft. The nipples are basically a protruding chunk of unreinforced TPE, like the small toes of dolls feet. Of course, if they were hard it would be difficult to fit bras and tops without damage, so its a fair trade off.

Regarding feel, the breasts are quite firm and the nipples soft, so they don't feel all that realistic. They're still fun to play with though.

d011user

Post by d011user »

Thanks CF and JunkGuy for the answers.

Re: the breast forms, they are my first non-human experience, and I find them spectacular: squeezable, pliable, kissable, suckable, look amazing in bras, etc. I actually bought them on eBay for $45, in the DD size - i think this is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272289518003 (it says they're no longer available on this link, not sure why...)

Apparently they are part of the worlds of cross-dressers and transvestites (viva la differénce!) and mastectomy breast replacements.

I came up with the idea to just attach them to a body pillow I had bought a month earlier. This was difficult since they had no way to attach to anything. So i just kludged a kind of harness using packing tape and shoestrings. The tape works reasonably well, applied to just the back of the breast forms. Then, I bought a second pair last week (twice as large) with a built-in harness, but they haven't arrived yet:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261943443557

Tried to post a couple of images of what mine look like, but I don't see a way to attach images in this editor. How do you post images?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

d011user wrote:Tried to post a couple of images of what mine look like, but I don't see a way to attach images in this editor. How do you post images?
I think it takes five posts to be able to access features like private messaging and photo upload.

By the way, I know I've promised people videos and measurements and other stuff to provide the WM165K vs YL150 comparison - and I'm still working on those. But it snowed here Friday night (!) - this only happens about once a year, and thus much only about every other year, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo shoot Saturday morning. Stay tuned for the full set later in the month.
daybreak_preview.jpg
daybreak_preview.jpg (161.34 KiB) Viewed 3094 times

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks for sharing this photo. Brie fully dressed in a natural setting with the sun highlighting her hair looks beautifully real.
JunkGuy wrote:
d011user wrote:Tried to post a couple of images of what mine look like, but I don't see a way to attach images in this editor. How do you post images?
I think it takes five posts to be able to access features like private messaging and photo upload.

By the way, I know I've promised people videos and measurements and other stuff to provide the WM165K vs YL150 comparison - and I'm still working on those. But it snowed here Friday night (!) - this only happens about once a year, and thus much only about every other year, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo shoot Saturday morning. Stay tuned for the full set later in the month.
daybreak_preview.jpg

d011user

Post by d011user »

Here are some photos of the breast forms I bought, attached to a body pillow from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Update on the first pair (600grams) I bought: I totally chewed through one of the nipples this morning! So I guess I have to replace them now and stop biting them :( The 1200gram pair arrived a week ago, and are much larger, but not nearly as soft or suckable. They include the clear plastic straps for attaching/wearing them, which means I don't have to build a harness out of packing tape and shoestrings, which wasn't such a big deal anyway....

Laser light shines right into them...
Attachments
bf 4.JPG
bf 4.JPG (270.72 KiB) Viewed 2780 times
bf 2.jpeg
bf 2.jpeg (20.5 KiB) Viewed 2780 times
bf 1.jpeg
bf 1.jpeg (68.78 KiB) Viewed 2780 times
bf 3.JPG
bf 3.JPG (382.62 KiB) Viewed 2780 times

INFORMATIONS