www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Now are you not glad you started your own thread, all my advice is if you can afford her and maintain her, buy her, she is an exceptional doll, but she will need good socks and footwear and you will need time to learn how to move her without breaking you or her, as she is like getting a 2500 HP monster truck as your first car!

Once all BaBs accessories arrive, I will do another detaile review for the model, and I will try to remeber tips for ergonomics, posing and handling, as she is a work out even for the super heroes!

Also to answer your question, I have the inbuilt vagina, and even with condoms, it is way better than a fleshlight!
babbch04b1160_jpg.jpg
babbch04b1160_jpg.jpg (132.93 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
20170418_164117.jpg
20170418_164117.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1851 times
Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

First off, Anung I appreciate your input and would really like another detailed review, they're so imformative but the details about everything about her get me so pumped!

Second off, so you are saying I should actually be able to take off one of the screwed on side walls? That would be a hassle and make a lot of noise instead of just taking like a minute to clear out the top and then pulling her up, don't you think?

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

JS99 wrote: Second off, so you are saying I should actually be able to take off one of the screwed on side walls? That would be a hassle and make a lot of noise instead of just taking like a minute to clear out the top and then pulling her up, don't you think?
Yup, 4 screws to remove an end panel for the lower compartment is not exactly a hassle it would take literally 1 minute and wouldn't need noisy power tools just a regular hand screwdriver. You've got to realise you're idea of lifting 48kg of human size dead weight out of the top of a tall box would be highly impractical, you would be running the risk of either hurting yourself or the doll, possibly both at the same time. So many folks underestimate how heavy their doll is going to be until they get her and they are literally shocked by how difficult it is to shift her. :whistle:
I've tried to give you some sound advice for your benefit and your 'potential' future dolls benefit, if I was your age I'd probably ignore it as well.. :lol:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Haha, we'll I'll think about it, but the part that I'm kind of weary about is that if I constantly screw those same screws in and out, in and out, over and over the panel will start to break down, and it is definitely way easier for one of my family members to accidentally open it, let's say if for some reason they try to move it, because it isn't screwed down super tight with a drill. But I will keep the bearings idea in mind.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

JS99 wrote:but the part that I'm kind of weary about is that if I constantly screw those same screws in and out, in and out, over and over the panel will start to break down, and it is definitely way easier for one of my family members to accidentally open it, let's say if for some reason they try to move it, because it isn't screwed down super tight with a drill. But I will keep the bearings idea in mind.
There's an easy cheap solution for that here: Insert nuts, I'm sure you can get these in every country. You could also get some security head machine screws and buy the appropriate driver. It would be very unlikely anyone in your family will have the 'special' driver needed to remove the screws.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Well, thanks man! I might actually do this idea. Does anyone have any advice on what I should put down there, because keep in mind, she's going to be down there a lot so she has to be safe and comfortable so she doesn't deform. What should I put down there with her to protect her? Any ideas?

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Anung Un Rama, you mentioned that you have the inbuilt vagina and it was better than a fleshlight for sure, what about the replaceable vagina? Do you think it feels the same as the fixed vagina? I will most likely get the replaceable vagina because it will be way easier to sneak around my family instead of trying to sneak around a 100 pound doll into the bathroom and then back out into the garage. So, do you think the fixed and replaceable vaginas feel the same, if not, can you rate both of them out of ten? Thanks.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

You could also get a metal locking storage cabinet.sometimes they are free or really cheap on Craigslist.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.57 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Yeah, whatever I end up doing, its definitely going to be something with a secret compartment so that if it does managed to be open somehow, she still isn't discovered.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I know I posted this earlier but I don't think everyone saw it so I'll post it again because I wanna know what you guys think about this idea...

I thought it would be cool if later on they start making dolls that have sensors in their vaginas and assholes and depending on where and how you are hitting it, she starts to moan and you can actually make her squirt on your dick if you last long enough and hit it in the right spots! That would be awesome, sexy as hell, and be like the ultimate practice to get a man's stamina and skills up for the real thing. Imagine LeAnne's thick ass just trenched from her squirting. The best way I could think of to refill her squirt meter would be if there was a tube that starts from the top of her neck where you screw on the head and from there you can pour in like a lube type substance that drains down into a pouch or something just above her vagina that then drains out of her vagina if you can "make her cum." What do you guys think?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I have to ask, as this kind of storage issue has been a hassle for many people, including me:

Would a torso version of the doll (smaller and lighter than the full-sized one) satisfy you?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

No Leanne thread (or 150 or 160) is complete without a torso request from you, CF!
Some people may get upset about that, but I think it is funny and a sort of comforting sign that all is well in the doll world.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Honestly, I wouldn't really be interested if she was just a torso version, I think it's the fact that it's a whole body that makes it so attractive, that's part of fleshlight's problem, after you use it a couple of times it just like, "meh." But the full body, especially LeAnne's full body in so many sexual positions makes it so perfect.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ValarMorgulis wrote:No Leanne thread (or 150 or 160) is complete without a torso request from you, CF!
Some people may get upset about that, but I think it is funny and a sort of comforting sign that all is well in the doll world.
I think it's quite relevant, given the ongoing issues people have when it comes to storing a doll. I let the thread play out for a few pages to see if it came up organically. I sincerely believe it's a way for doll makers to sell products (meaning all body types) to customers whose living arrangements don't allow them to store a full-sized doll.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Let us not do the torso thing again.....we been there, done that...and the Answer is No...this doll will never be avalable as a torso, so stop going there, there are other topics dedicated to torsos from other makers, stick to them, torsos are off topic and any further torso posts in this section will go in the shit tin.

OK, to stay on topic....the insert vag takes some getting used to insertng correctly and will fall out of alignment in some postions, so you will need to ensure in some postions accurate guidence to remain on target. I prefer the fell of the inbuild myself, but for ease of cleaning in your circumstances the insert may be the way to go,I rate the inbuild on BaBs as a 9 for feel, where as the insert on my Danille, is only a 7.

Trust this helps...also in case you missed it....

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS