www.passiondolls.com

Boobie Dolls

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Boobie Dolls

Post by CF »

PassionDolls, we're all just enthusiastic! A new doll design is always something to celebrate!

We look forward to your big announcement and whatever other surprises you have in store in the future.

That being said, I again encourage you to consider a super-duper big boob TORSO doll. That would take care of the height, weight, and price issues!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

I want a doll like this:

(Explicit content)

jj-guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jj-guy »

Seems to me like if you wanted to bring something new to the table, ideal measurements to keep the doll curvy yet top heavy might be 60-24-36. Obviously the 60 inch chest would be more round than droopy but still much fuller than what is currently on the market. The measurements are close to the enhanced breast adult actresses of the 80's and 90's. They might be a good place to look if you need design ideas. Full but not overly long, and maybe keep a few nipple options available.

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Boobiologist wrote:I want a doll like this:

(Explicit content)

Yep. A beautiful very big breast with tonus and puffy long nipples. The curves are there and match with the body everywhere. A good idea.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

jj-guy, you mention 60-24-36. I'm guessing you mean 36 (X-Cup)-24-36?

Each inch of difference between the ribcage and outer edge of the breast equals one cup, so 1" = A-Cup, 2" = B-cup, etc.

60" for the outer edge of the breast minus 36" for the ribcage = 24" difference = X-Cup.

I don't know if that would be TOO big, but I'd be interested to see what that looks like!

P.S. The "Who Is Online" box below this thread currently says 14 guests are browsing this right now. A word to all of you: Please join the Forum to share your own ideas and opinions! It's our collective voice that is shaping this hobby and making it so interesting!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

CuriousLurker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CuriousLurker »

I'm on the look out for a doll, but from what I've seen several of the dolls available are really close to perfect, but not quite there.

I'm no doll designer but judging from pictures I've seen, it seems like the actual chest might not be wide enough to support fuller large breasts (that look natural-ish). Meaning that the breasts will either be really long and 'thin' or have to be filled with a lot of air and look like balloon-boobies. So to have fuller large natural-looking boobs, the chest width would have to be increased, which I'm guessing would make the weight unbearable. Add a nice bubble butt and wide hips to that and it'll weigh a ton. Maybe having a heavy, but sexy doll will motivate me to exercise more ;)

I don't know how many prefer more natural looking boobs vs fake-looking ones. But I just want to throw in my vote for large natural looking ones with a more full shape. I just hope the challenges in creating such a doll can be solved.

Also, being able to choose nipple and areola size. Because preferences here are so different. Huge areolas and big/long nipples look horrible to me, but I realize others disagree. Actually, I wouldn't mind innie nipples 8)

All of that being said, I think the most important aspect, is breast softness (not to be confused with bounciness).

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Passiondolls,

We appreciate the effort you are putting into trying to bring our HUGE breast dreams to life. Looking forward to seeing what you decide on.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The girl below is pretty amazing. I am a huge lover of massive breasts but the butt here is pretty amazing too. For me personally the butt her is slightly too big but if you made this doll I would definitely buy it. The dimensions are amazing - just on the absolute edge of reality but also not too extreme as to look stupid. As much as I would love a taller doll, ie 150-160cms, I would be really happy if you made this doll at about 145cms so as to keep the weight down to 30-35kgs.

As most of you are probably aware, WM have realeased their WM141F doll on the RLSD website. She is a great doll but most of us here need MUCH BIGGER BREASTS. So maybe the best solution would be to make a doll approx 145-150cms with the dimensions similar to the girl below and keep the weight manageable.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/linia-walk-cycle-5808371

jj-guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jj-guy »

Even if you shaved the butt down on the above model, if you could get the rest of it spot on it would be an instant hit!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

The doll boob is going to be bigger than the WM141 for sure and taller than 145cm. If it below that height, it looks too chubby.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

I would love to see one like this. Massive fake looking tits, and a huge fake bubble booty. Perfectly round R cups! Is this even doable? How much would it be if it were to be custom?
Attachments
de555069-fe59-48c5-a279-32381f9381bb.jpg
de555069-fe59-48c5-a279-32381f9381bb.jpg (268.85 KiB) Viewed 2730 times
d3720071-a395-4fbc-834f-2ddae85559fb.jpg
d3720071-a395-4fbc-834f-2ddae85559fb.jpg (77.63 KiB) Viewed 2730 times

ph57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ph57 »

just got my 150 cm huge bust lori . when you open the box for the first time and see those tits for the first time , it realy does take your breath away.when you begin to handle her you appreciate just how heavy she is but a woman of this size and build would probably weigh considerably more . it just adds to the realism i think . the first test flight was a huge success , i think im going to enjoy this doll . phil at the doll house has done a really good job in getting her from china to the u.k. in just six weeks and the service he provides is fist class .

ph57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ph57 »

just got my huge tit lori........SORTED.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

so, you gonna show us what she looks like? or you still on your honeymoon?

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

carver wrote:so, you gonna show us what she looks like? or you still on your honeymoon?
He probably is still poking her LOL
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS