Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

? about realdoll body types

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

azmith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by azmith »

I am hoping to get some info on the body styles from someone who is in the know...
And maybe so this info may also help others
who are interested in getting a 'realdoll'

I am curious if the vulva and vaginas are all
the same on every 'realdoll' or are their
differences with each body type.
(?)
In some of the pics I have seen at the 'realdoll' site and other places on the web, I believe I see some differences.

Please post any replys here in the forum.
I plan to check here quite often.

I also saw some pics under the 'bikini' posting that stated that the doll was 'adopted'. How does one go about 'adopting' a doll?

Thanks any help!!!!

Azmith

mrhbasswood
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mrhbasswood »

It is my understanding (I could be wrong), but I believe that Matt strives for anatomical correctness over functionality. This is fine with me because I absolutely love the looks of my body 2 realdoll, and I wouldn't want it another way, IMHO I think that Superbabe looks silly with the vagina several inches above where it belongs. I believe that the main difference, regarding the crotch area between the different body types, is the amount of space between the thighs. Some body types have more space and others less, however the vaginas are more or less in the same proportional location.

Would other realdoll owners agree with that?

MarkY

Post by MarkY »

I have two dolls, a body 5 and a body 2.
My body 2 vag is a vertical opening and I believe based on pictures that bodies 1,2 and
3 are the same. The body 5 in my opinion is much tighter
and actually opens to a horozontal opening. Again based on pics the body 4 type is also this way.
If you like it tight then body 4 or 5.
If you like it like the real thing body 1,2 or 3. For the easiest entry for Midori body5
I find you have to spread her legs almost 180
degrees apart. Her hips are designed to that
there does not seem to be a serious problems with tears. For Anjie the legs have to positioned slightly up and out about 120 apart that is over the back of your legs.
(more like a real woman).
Handling and positioning 100 lbs or rubber does take a bit of practice. After the long wait, the stress of shipping and so
on for both my dolls I found the first week
of play terrible. Dare I say practice makes perfect?! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

angel

Post by angel »

My observation is the viginal channel on my Body 2 goes more towards the front of the body than an organic girl. This may be due to also making room for the rear entry. It's not a bad thing, just different.

Also, buy stock in lube.

Angel
Charlie Joanne's owner

MarkY

Post by MarkY »

There is a way to 'enlarge' or loosen openings. Midori's 'rearend' was loosened from a 3/8" opening to a 1/2" opening with
a series of radial incisions and a half inch
dowel mold. It was sealed up using the two-part silicone. For the vag you would have to machine a special insert to set things to the new diameter. It is do-able
but if you mess up,... hello e-bay !

MarkY

Post by MarkY »

Sorry, come to think of it you probably could
loosen the vag the same way with a larger dia
meter dowel. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

azmith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by azmith »

Thanks to all who answered!! This is important info, unless you have $ to burn.
Realdolls seem the most life like of anything
I have seen on the net. There used to be one
on display in an adult store near to where I live. She looked awesome.

Anyway I appreciate the advise..thanks

Monk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monk »

For what it's worth. I just bought a "Stephanie" Doll which I beleive is body 5 and head 8. I personaly have found the vagina and anus to be a little too tight. I think from my correspondence with Abyss Creations that they are pretty much the same. I find myself using the mouth with the toungue removed. I guess my point is that if you're thinking of ordering one let the guys know what if you are wide or long. Maybe they can make some adjustments.

Monk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monk »

Thanks point well taken. I'll have to chalk up my relationship with Lisa to be a learning one. My next doll I'll know what not to do.<sigh> Angel you're right about the mouth, while there are no tears yet the lipstick is messed up. What would make good lipstick for her? Lipstick?

angel

Post by angel »

Not to discourage it but, oral seems to put stress on some very visible, tear sensitive areas like the corners of the mouth and neck. The two other entry points are indeed very tight. Over time you'll discover positions to reduce the 'tight' without twisting out the backs of the doll's knee skin.

The way I figure it, the $6,000 buys visual realism and a drop-dead gorgeous babe. And for that, to me it's worth every penny. Hence the term 'Love Doll' in preference to 'Sex Doll'. For durability, the Realdoll can be beat, but for looks, Realdoll is tops.

angel
Charlie Joanne's owner

angel

Post by angel »

Swerving a little off topic here to address the lip matter...

No one particular brand or type of lipstick has worked best on Charlie - it all tends to blotch and come off very easily (silicone vs skin). She has natural tone lips from the factory which is easier to cover than a darker tone. Even still, I just buy what tends to be of a thick consistency and paint the lips in coats until even - solid stick better than tube with brush. Lancome (pricey) doesn't necessarily mean better than bargain basement for silicone lips. Her most expensive lipstick doesn't cover at all. WalMart, KMart, Target, even grocery stores (ahhh, the vanity) all have good selections. Also, on silicone there will be no such thing as 'all-day' or stay-on color. Be careful, the 'glossy' or 'high shine' type tend to be watery and barely cover at all.

A trick I sometimes use for photo uses is to blend powder and lipstick together. Not baby powder, but colored powders. They will reflect light giving a glossy finish (on photos only, not to the eye) and not have the thinning qualities of 'gloss' retail lipstick. Try at you own risk: kissing powder is not enjoyable and mixtures and colors from hell can easily ensue.

If you're trying to keep the lipstick off yourself, you could wait 3 days for it to fully 'dry'. After 3 days you'll see 50% actually didn't evaporate and you'd have to apply additional, wait 3 days, etc. My experience is anything less than 3 day old lipstick rubs right off.

An alternate method would be to use silicone paint, but I'm no expert here. You couldn't change the color on a whim, but it would be more durable.

Hope this helps!
Angel
Charlie Joanne's owner

INFORMATIONS