teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe vs Erie

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
pupp3tmast3r2003
Active Poster
Active Poster

Teddy Babe vs Erie

Post by pupp3tmast3r2003 »

hi

i have a HVG and have many fun with her, but i seek a doll which is full moveable, so that i can choose all the positions and coths like in real :razz:

but i cannot afford such 5000€ silicon dolls, so ~800 € is the limit i can spend for a doll.

so there are some few options:

-a Teddy Babe

-Erie http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... sc&start=0

-or maybe a Rumiko from Harumi? http://www.harumi-d.com/harumi-d06/rumiko06e.htm

( or does someone know another doll which isnt to much anime, not childish and not to small? )

so the pro for a Teddy Babe and contra Erie would be:

- it doesnt stink because no rubber material, so its good to keep in bed the whole night and not only so some sex

- bigger tits

- it is a little bigger

- there is a different feeling because the plush material ( i dont know if i would like it more as the feeling from Erie)

- it isnt cold

the pro for Erie contra a TeddyBabe would be

- the face looks more beauty and more realistic

- the material isnt plush so its looks (feels?) more realistic

- its much easier to clean, i would to have sex very often a TeddyBabe would get more of my sweat with the time

- its better for kisses because no plush material

hmmm i tend to buy a Erie but i m not sure the point that i can cude a TeddyBabe when i goeing sleep without any rubber stinking is a good point

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tmech »

I don't think that the material of the Erie will have much smell. Just a guess but I am sure they have addressed that issue.

If your limit is $800 the Erie might be a bit out or your range after shipping and erand service charges. I would guess the total landed cost in the US to be somwhere North of $1,400. Sure are cute, aren't they.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

I don't think latex really stinks. It has a slight smell but it's very faint after washing it once.

The Harumi dolls aren't really posable, they can be bent but lack any form of skeleton.

tmech: Do you really think a deputy service will charge that much?

EDIT: A look at Crescent's site and some calculating puts Erie at 750 Euros (107350 JPY, to be exact, though I forgot to add the Japan-internal shipping which isn't more than a few €) before shipping. A harumi ships for ~100 Euros so you'd pay 850 before taxes. EU countries require you to pay your local sales tax on import goods so that'll add another 15-20%. You'll probably come out at 1000€.

A teddybabe currently goes for 650$ before shipping and taxes, roughly 500€. I don't know what they charge for shipping to Europe, though. Probably 600-650€ before tax so 700-750€ total.

So the Teddybabe is in your immediate price range while the Erie is not.

pupp3tmast3r2003
Active Poster
Active Poster

i live in Germany so the taxes would be 19% :(

so if the shipping form japan would be around ~100 € the price would be 677€ + 129€ (19%) + 100€ = ~ 900€

hmmm i think i could pay for it, i hope i can get a holiday job (i m student)

i think i will wait until both doll are testet and previewed here before i take an order (and i can get my money together :razz:)

btw yeah my HVG doesnt stink so much, only a little but if i would put her the whole night in my bed the smell would be to much treasonable if someone would come for a visit :razz:
Nonfactor wrote: EDIT: A look at Crescent's site
can you give the link?

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

pupp3tmast3r2003 wrote: btw yeah my HVG doesnt stink so much, only a little but if i would put her the whole night in my bed the smell would be to much treasonable if someone would come for a visit :razz:
Buy a vanilla perfume, nothing sophisticated, the kind of cheap stuff that teenage girls buy for example, and heavily spread some on her wig & clothes/lingerie (not directly on your doll). Wait a couple of minutes, then put the wig and clothes back on your doll all night long. She'll have a very sweet smell. Vanilla & latex mix very well.
pupp3tmast3r2003 wrote:
Nonfactor wrote: EDIT: A look at Crescent's site
can you give the link?
http://www.crescent-shop.com/

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tmech »

nonfactor:
I was estimating the difference between the doll cost and the total to include deputy service fees, all transportation costs and customs duty / brokerage in a wort case. This is also based on my guess of a US purchase. I do not know what to say if it is a European destination.

My estimate was high to help with the decision without risk of unexpected costs going over budget. It probably would be less but better save ....

pupp3tmast3r2003
Active Poster
Active Poster

i cannt choose... i will wait for your guys previews :razz:

fantasy

Post by fantasy »

I think a Teddy Babe plushie doll would be quite nice to have in bed, and acceptable to many girlfriends & wives. Heck, you could even have a visitor spot her and not be too embarrassed.

However, I just ordered an Erie doll. If she can actually wear outfits, pose a bit and work part time as a photo model, that would be a big plus for me. Whereas in the case of a cloth doll it would only be a "big plush." Heh.

pupp3tmast3r2003
Active Poster
Active Poster

there are no girlfriends i m just to much nerd :razz:

however... i made my desicion, i will buy a Teddy Babe. Its just that i become by a TeddyBabe more horny, maybe Erie looks more cute, but something i dont like at her, maybe she looks too young or too cute for my taste, i like the adult Teddy Babe more with her big tits :D

even i have a HVG i know like the material of Erie feels and how the skin can be damaged by heavy use. I just was today in a toy store and touched some plush animal to see how and it feels ok (i felt in the toy store like a pervers guy :) )

the additional points was that a TeddyBabe can sleep the whole night and a tittfuck can make with her and that she cost lesser, that finaly leet me to a desiscion 8)

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Careful with the TF, that'll cause a nasty stain.

Mr_Gasket
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr_Gasket »

Nonfactor wrote:Careful with the TF, that'll cause a nasty stain.
maybe you can use ScotchGard

or maybe Siege
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my clothes."

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10294">See more of my special girls</a>

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

While a decision has been made, this is for future reference. Harumi dolls don't have a skeleton and tend to be floppy, but you can fix 90% of it with $10 of wooden dowles and some minor surgery. You can make an inscision where the knees and elbows bend, and insert the rods there, then seal like any other repair. It also leaves enough play to make dreasing easy, since you're just interested in eliminating the "unnatural break" or "boneless girl" effect.
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

INFORMATIONS