www.wmdolls.com

Stormi's Big Adventures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Stormi's Big Adventures

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi SL, it looks like your decision to go on another trip has paid off as you managed to get some excellent, interesting pics. I must say that Stormi looks particularly alluring in the red dress and the shots of her standing in the bucket of that huge machine are impressive! Great stuff!

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

What an awesome day 2! Stormi's beautiful red dress, her wanting a pet pig, riding a shovel and the trip to Tillicum... awesome!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Holy smokes, you're up to 5450km's. That's like going from coast to coast, hats off to you two.

Stormi is looking great as always, love her cleavage. :D

My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

wow great photos SL !!
Ilike the ones with Stormi and the pig so well posed! Awesome :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

serge wrote:What a nice trip we make with you Stormi !! Very pleasant!! :thumbs_up:
I'm sure that the way you rubbed the lamp you got more than three wishes !! :oops: :wink: :haha4:
Thanks serge,
If Stormi rubbed the lamp as well as she rubbed me,
She would have got 100 wishes.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi SL, it looks like your decision to go on another trip has paid off as you managed to get some excellent, interesting pics. I must say that Stormi looks particularly alluring in the red dress and the shots of her standing in the bucket of that huge machine are impressive! Great stuff!
Thanks Arthur1960,
We had lots of fun with the shovel.
I think that red dress fits her well, I love it.
kevinth1985 wrote:What an awesome day 2! Stormi's beautiful red dress, her wanting a pet pig, riding a shovel and the trip to Tillicum... awesome!
Thanks kevinth1985,
Sorry Jenny, we could not get both done. :(
We had a great trip. The last day was a bust, however I did learn somethings. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Holy smokes, you're up to 5450km's. That's like going from coast to coast, hats off to you two.

Stormi is looking great as always, love her cleavage. :D
Thanks Jimmy_71,
It has been a hell of a Summer, shame it has to end.
The good news, now I can get some more of the Mis-Adventures done.
KarmaMusic wrote:wow great photos SL !!
Ilike the ones with Stormi and the pig so well posed! Awesome :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou: :glou:
Thanks KM,
I was having the worst time with Stormi. Getting her to stand beside the pig was very hard. Then it just happened. The pictured turned out great I think.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

She's beautiful and...

... she likes to touch "big white birds" :P

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

lover1 wrote:She's beautiful and...

... she likes to touch "big white birds" :P
Thanks lover1,
Stormi is very adventurous. nothing seems to bother her.
She will go anywhere and do anything. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

The Last day turned out to be a bust. We woke in the morning to pouring rain. So it was going to be a 500km drive home with nothing to do but talk with Stormi. We had a stirring conversation about dark matter and how it could be affecting our everyday lives. To be honest, the conversation was very one sided. Boy did I learn a lot.
At the end I said “WoW Stormi, that was amazing.” Then I asked her if there was anything she didn’t know.

Day Three = 500 km’s
Total = 6050 km’s

Oct 19, 2019
Alberta
Driving Home

Stormi: There is a couple of things that I would like to know.
Way do we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?

Stormi: And, why is there brail on the keypad of a drive through bank machine?

SL: 8O

The Summer fun is over, however hopefully there will be a little winter fun. Come along with Stormi next time when she again looks for Big things in the great Province of Alberta.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

StormiLover wrote:To be honest, the conversations was very one sided. Boy did I learn a lot.
It's nice to get your mind blown too, every once in a while. Get yourself a girl that can do it all I say!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Never mind about the last day being a washout (literally!) as overall it was a really good trip.
Stormi's fans got to see some great new locations - Tiffany has added them to her Google Earth Map. :lol:

We don't want you and Stormi to take any risks going out in bad weather to remote locations.
Better to stay at home in the warmth and comfort as there's always next year. :D

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Bummer about the last day but overall a very fun and exciting weekend. So glad you had the opportunity to be together on the road!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

What a fun adventure this was, I really like the visit to the coal mine, Stormi on the little digger was great,
Well done SL and Stormi thank you for entertaining Shione and me with your adventures :thumbs_up:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Without wanting to sound philosophical, but the innocent enthusiasm of Stormi is what makes these travel reports so fun.
Hope we will see more of the beautiful landscape of Alberta still. I am sure there is much more to discover. And I hope it does inspire others too to look more on the things around them that are there to discover.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

LaDollyVita wrote:
StormiLover wrote:To be honest, the conversations was very one sided. Boy did I learn a lot.
It's nice to get your mind blown too, every once in a while. Get yourself a girl that can do it all I say!
I can’t agree more LaDollyVita,
I’m so lucky to have Stormi in my Life.
djcdoll wrote:Never mind about the last day being a washout (literally!) as overall it was a really good trip.
Stormi's fans got to see some great new locations - Tiffany has added them to her Google Earth Map. :lol:

We don't want you and Stormi to take any risks going out in bad weather to remote locations.
Better to stay at home in the warmth and comfort as there's always next year. :D
Thanks for your kind words djcdoll,
You are very right, being home, warm, and tucked under the covers with Stormi is a great thing. :D
We are happy that you and Tiffany were able to find all the locations, and put them on your map.
kevinth1985 wrote:Bummer about the last day but overall a very fun and exciting weekend. So glad you had the opportunity to be together on the road!
Thanks kevinth1985, we had soooo much fun this summer.
I’m a little sad that it’s over.
Pabzilla wrote:What a fun adventure this was, I really like the visit to the coal mine, Stormi on the little digger was great,
Well done SL and Stormi thank you for entertaining Shione and me with your adventures :thumbs_up:
We are so happy to hear how much you and Shione like our Big Adventures.
Even though our trips are over for the season, we will now be working on new Mis-Adventures.
I hope you two will drop by our other thread. Still have a few good ideas to make into episodes.
dxc wrote:Without wanting to sound philosophical, but the innocent enthusiasm of Stormi is what makes these travel reports so fun.
Hope we will see more of the beautiful landscape of Alberta still. I am sure there is much more to discover. And I hope it does inspire others too to look more on the things around them that are there to discover.
I could not agree more dxc,
Stormi is a great ambassador to the world of dolls.
She goes into the world of the living with quite awe and wonder.
We love to share our love of life and living with our Forum Friends,

INFORMATIONS