Making Makri - A very custom silicone doll with HR

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Making Makri - A very custom silicone doll with HR

Post by dxc »

Hey everyone.

My biggest doll project yet is supposed to start soon, so I can receive her around the end of the year in the holiday season.
I chose Hitdoll for it, well, since it is such unique, that only Hitdoll actually is offering what makes it possible. On one hand the HR procedure and..
Well it is not just going to be a doll with an HR finish. It is going to be a green doll with an HR finish.
(StarTrek be damned. :lol: )
You can hardly imagine how long I already occupied Kevin with talking and discussing about what is possible, what I imagine. Early july was the first time I contacted Kevin asking about the possibility of HR and custom skin tone. Picking the head even was a thing I pushed back over and over again, it was actually the last thing I decided on.

Yet there is not much photos to share, just this first mixture about which green tone it is going to be.
In the end we came to the conclusion, that the mixture will be lighter, since the HR finish will make the tone darker anyway and it gives a better base for the work on the HR process of this unique doll. Still it is rather close how it should look in the result.
85c7579b00700abd65c0d24d071da26.jpg
85c7579b00700abd65c0d24d071da26.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 6116 times
I wanna finish off with posting what was ordered.

Body: 162cm in silicone
Head: C31(silicone too, soft, but implanted eyebrows. I love the look of it and I am aware of the risk and this is actually not ideal for the longevity of the eyebrows)
Skin tone: HR customized green
Breast: gel-filled
Vagina: fixed, size selected
Intimate Color: brown
Standing feet
Shrugging shoulders
Eyes: No. 4 (I would describe it as a light, shining brown)
Lip color: black
Nail colors: black
Wig: 2 and 7
Part of customization with HR will be: Freckles under the eyes, moles on the body

The goal is to not have a constant tone (which I fear would look very synthetic) but rather some graduations in the appearance of the skin tone so the doll has a much more lifelike appearance (the main purpose and reason for chosing the HR process in this case). This goal should be furthered with the added asymmetries of the moles and freckles.

Well, now it is getting serious. I am thankful to Kevin and all of Hitdoll for agreeing to make this happen and not losing patience with me.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Making Makri - A very custom silicone doll with HR

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Sounds exciting and i have faith HR will pull it off ^^

RamonWarhelmet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RamonWarhelmet »

Wow! That looks dope! A lot of the fantasy color dolls look weird for all the reasons you said. It will be really cool to see what such a skin tone will look like with HR. I'm excited to see the results!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Yes, dxc's customizations are so unique that it is so difficult to get even his preferred finger nails. Actually I am still looking for the nails from cosplayers.
To ensure dxc will get his doll before Christmas, we have started the progress. Because this doll may take more time on both the H.R. progress and communication.
Best wished to this doll!

@Pip-Doll88
I am always waiting for hearing from you.

@Ramon
Let's see how she will be.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Joe_Normal
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe_Normal »

I will be watching this thread, looking forward very much to seeing the finished product, sounds like a serious work of art.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nice choice.
Kevin is great to work with
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Jeff, yes he is and it is what makes it possible to tackle such a project that requires a lot and a lot more of communication. And I will make sure to Makri she is not allowed to do you harm.
Thank you for stopping by.

Hey Joe, I hope it will be. That is why I always tried to encourage the input from Hitdoll and their ideas. The HR process in itself appears to be a very artful touch they are giving a doll.
I saw the photosession of their 162cm doll with the HR and was very impressed with how the skin looked. I can only encourage you to look at it yourself.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Anytime
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

As promised, I will keep you updated.
Latest from workers is that the skeleton is finished and the color sample will send you again to confirm.
Hope more people who have a dream owning a special doll will see this thread.

Best,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

I very much would like to see how they do on the freckles and such. That is something I have been looking for for a while now.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Colonel Angus,

I am looking forward how it will look as well, but we are still some time away from this.

As Kevin announced I got another silicone tone sample.
Please consider how light the wooden sticks appear, so this was a really strong green tone.
Please consider how light the wooden sticks appear, so this was a really strong green tone.
94CFD05B@4E463256.23B0B75D.jpg (3.99 MiB) Viewed 5344 times
We decided it to be a bit lighter in color in the end to make it easier for achieving the desired effects with the HR procedure.

I had never considered that there would have to be made a skeleton. Always assumed they are like preconfigured and ready to go. But since there are different sizes it is probably normal and just something no one thinks about.

Well, I assume they already have put the silicone around the skeleton and the doll is probably in the process of curing. Guess once I will get a look at the doll I will probably become really eagerly looking forward from update to update. :D
So, maybe we are not far away from a first glimpse on the green body of Makri. :oops:

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Workers did some tests on a piece of material for accurate H.R. appearance. It looks good, not quite obvious unless under strong lighting. The major worker is so excited because he used to work out some Shrek.
The body is not seen yet. But when I was severely threatened when the green head came into my eye, with such poor lighting. I calmed myself down with even 5 munites. Maybe most of you laugh at me as a coward.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Interesting, I do like custom dolls :lol:

At first I was thinking....

then

but then....

Also works.

Not ready for An orc princess or she hulk just yet.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RamonWarhelmet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RamonWarhelmet »

"Not ready for An orc princess or she hulk just yet."

If she had tusks I would absolutely sign up for that.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

This is an exciting prospect.
Looking forward to following the progress.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS