www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Quality Here. Look.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
RAHAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Irontech Quality Here. Look.

Post by RAHAN »

It is common for customers to complain about the irontech quality and the non-existent quality control. Personally, I really like their dolls, especially those with their big asses, but in doubt I don't take the risk. But it seems to me that there is a few years, they already had this same problem. So mister irontech, it would be professional on your part to regularize your negligence because the publicity that it gives you and I specify that some sellers have stopped selling this brand because too much concern with customer service

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

The lack of response (apart from one reply) on this matter, while regular activity with advertisement from IronTech reps on the sub-forum continues, speaks volumes. Not the first time I have seen such threads ignored here, waiting until the unhappy buyer gives up and it falls off the front page.

IT is evidently a lot more concerned about the next sale, rather than making sure anybody is happy once they have paid for their dolls.

Thanks to the talented artists, the dolls are beautiful and unique, but that seems to be where talent ends, and customer service once you have paid your hard earned cash ends along with it.

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

I don't think I will be getting an irontech doll.Straight crap.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I was looking for this thread. Read it while shopping around a liitle while back. I just purchased a WM 162E, but was originally planning on the IT163+. After seeing this I decided against IT. Just wanted to say thanks for letting us all know. Do wish things would have worked out better for you.

fischkopf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fischkopf »

Leonhard, being quiet till no one is complaining no more will make You loose Your face. There is just one way to stay in business - simply make the customer happy. Otherwise potential customers will loose confidence and Irontech is out of business. A good and strong factory will not loose its face by confessing and error. “If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake.”
― Confucius

moodflow

Post by moodflow »

fischkopf wrote:Leonhard, being quiet till no one is complaining no more will make You loose Your face. There is just one way to stay in business - simply make the customer happy. Otherwise potential customers will loose confidence and Irontech is out of business. A good and strong factory will not loose its face by confessing and error. “If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake.”
― Confucius
True that!
I've been seriously digging either IT 163 or IT 168 to purchase by end of this year, but will apparently have to go with WM166C.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Anyone who purchased from our authorized vendors or directly from us. We will be fully responsible for the quality. We will assure that the doll arrived safe. Due to the Covoid, there is some problems with shipping. I guess there was more voilent shipping due to the lack of labour force, especially for big parcels. We have already strenghthened our packaging. Will keep you updated.

If you feel not happy about the solution with your vendors or our sales representative, please email me at leonard@irontechdoll.com

Problems will happen some times, but we will face it and improve. Now the shipping status(we have used better service shipping),and packing are all greatly improved.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Post by sexdoll4649sexdoll »

If the manufacturer takes full responsibility for transportation issues, the vendor may transfer responsibility to the manufacturer if something goes wrong.

Originally, vendors are people who are attracted to low-risk, non-inventory sales, and high-priced margins.

In short, vendors are entering the business in terms of low risk, no inventory, and good intermediate margins.

I don't think the vendor is not responsible for this.

If the vendor had a mechanism to avoid troubles in advance and a thorough confirmation process for that purpose, the manufacturer could prevent mistakes.

The mistakes of lower-level employees, the mistakes of managers, and ultimately the mistakes of management.
However, lower-level employees are basically less moral.
It is difficult to control them completely.

It is a difficult time for the company because of the plague.
It was also a time when employees were feeling a lot of stress.
I feel that there is room for consideration of the circumstances regarding misjudgment during this period.

There must have been a problem in the initial response to this trouble.
That has caused a lot of problems.

However, I still find it problematic to have a system that puts the best manufacturers, who are most important to potential customers, at a disadvantage in their business.

The person responsible for packing and shipping the dolls will need more than one very serious manager.

Alternatively, a memory foam mattress suitable for the size of cardboard is installed as standard equipment to add a protective function to the harsh handling of dolls by shipping companies.
In response to the rise in packing costs, the rise in product prices will be unavoidable.

IT is originally a conscientious price setting.
IT is a very low-priced category in East Asia.
If IT is east and west and wholesale prices are the same, then Western European vendors will only be adding prices to the rise in shipping costs and risks.

Yet vendors take no risk.
It's unfair.

I was also doing business in Western Europe, but compared to my country, the shipping companies handle the products too badly.

In my case, I was able to avoid troubles because I selected the products to handle after recognizing in advance that the shipping company would do the worst job.

However, in the case of a company such as IT that handles high-priced products that are easily damaged, it is possible to focus only on the domestic demand market in China, depending on future trends in trouble.

Considering the problem of plague, it is natural for a competent manager to have a sense of crisis in the corporate constitution that depends on exports.

Naturally, it is necessary to focus on the needs of domestic demand in China.

And the transportation problem.
In this way, if we continue to complain endlessly, I think we should be aware that there is a possibility that manufacturers will be disgusted and focus only on domestic demand in China.

If that happens, Western customers will also suffer disadvantages.

Is it okay to end this thread?

Let's assume that IT's profits in Asia have been established.
It won't be a distant future story.
Because the quality of IT is excellent.

If the eastern sales exceed the current western sales, the company is likely to withdraw ads from the forums.
At the same time, the possibility that announcements and preferential treatment will not be given in the forum is not zero.
You should know that.

Because everything is a business.

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Leonard, thank you for your message about the improvements and offering your email address. But the OP said problems were brought to your attention and there was not a satisfactory response.

As someone who is considering your dolls, I want to know, if there are problems with quality control/manufacturing defects, what are your policies on addressing them?

Shipping damage is also a concern, it would help if IT or the vendor explains the process for handling that.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

sexdoll4649sexdoll wrote:If the manufacturer takes full responsibility for transportation issues, the vendor may transfer responsibility to the manufacturer if something goes wrong.

Originally, vendors are people who are attracted to low-risk, non-inventory sales, and high-priced margins.

In short, vendors are entering the business in terms of low risk, no inventory, and good intermediate margins.

If the vendor had a mechanism to avoid troubles in advance and a thorough confirmation process for that purpose, the manufacturer could prevent mistakes.

The mistakes of lower-level employees, the mistakes of managers, and ultimately the mistakes of management.
<snip>
What a very interesting rant.

It's unfair... to accept thousands of dollars and then look the other way when the client receives something broken and horrible, only to pipe up again when the individual shows the community what happened and said community is righteously outraged.

I reject your statement. Like C-Levels and boards are responsible for senior managers' white collar crime, these problems must be remediated and owned up to, period.

No. :thumbs_down:
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Ashajin wrote:
sexdoll4649sexdoll wrote:If the manufacturer takes full responsibility for transportation issues, the vendor may transfer responsibility to the manufacturer if something goes wrong.

<snip>

As far as I know, there are few transportation troubles in Japan.
Even if you look at Twitter and blogs, you will only get reports of transportation problems when you are importing personally and FEDEX is being used.

Trouble is less if the vendor inspects it in its warehouse after customs clearance and uses Sagawa, a domestic postal company.

Sagawa has complaints about delays in delivery, but the dolls themselves are handled carefully and there are no complaints about damage to the dolls.

Japan is close to China, Japan's land area is small, and above all, it is a natural culture for domestic postal companies to handle packages carefully.

After customs clearance, multiple vendors inspect their products in their warehouses and reship them at domestic mailing companies.

With these backgrounds, there may be few mailing troubles.

On the other hand, North America is far from China and the land of North America itself is large.
Yet, after customs clearance, vendors ignore the process of inspecting and reshipping in their warehouse.

If your luggage is being inspected at the time of customs clearance, it is difficult to expect the doll to be packed correctly.

These will be fixed as long as your domestic vendor has inspected them in their warehouse.

Outside of Japan, there should be vendors who have their own warehouses and carry out inspections after customs clearance.

All you have to do is choose such a sincere vendor.

That will fix the trouble significantly.
Also, do not have a warehouse and do not order from vendors after customs clearance.

That way, all venders has a warehouse to protect themselves.

It increases the possibility of preventing troubles of other customers.

I think you should think more deeply.

What will happen if you denounce the manufacturer?

Essentially, retailers have the job of standing between the manufacturer and the customer and delivering the product safely to the customer.

In the normal form of business, it's natural to have inventory.

Only this doll case is made to order and cannot be held in stock.

However, that doesn't mean that it doesn't have a warehouse and does not inspect after customs clearance.
That shouldn't be good.

Doll vendors have low financial risk and do not need to hold inventory.

Products are personalized to our customers and are the best-selling category of any product.

Participate in the doll business and benefit from these, but don't give back to protecting manufacturers and customers for system improvements in the industry.
That's weird.

Which way, by the time sex robots are developed, there will be major changes in the mailing issue.

Vendors around the world will be unable to handle dolls unless they have a warehouse and inspect it after customs clearance.

In the case of sex robots, it is an expensive electric appliance.

It is impossible to control an international mailing company to reduce the damage rate of dolls and reduce the complaint rate.

If so, every doll maker would change the contract by signing an agreement and trading on the assumption that the vendor has a warehouse.

This will transform vendors into a locally-based business structure.

Someday, it will be assumed that you will have a shop, it will become commonplace to have a warehouse, and you will develop services that are closely related to the local area.

Also, vendors who cannot adapt to change will be eliminated.

Vendors can only do business with the existence of a doll maker.
Vendors are just retailers.

As manufacturers increase the mandatory terms in their contracts, it changes industry standards.

Even if the manufacturer does not change the contract details, if a company like a Japanese vendor that develops a business premised on inspection in a warehouse has funds, it will expand into the Western trade area.

Customers choose safety, so vendors that don't have a warehouse will be gradually eliminated.

However, this is a natural form for the original business.

Today's vendors simply run the dolls from right to left to make a profit.

Vendor work is all solved by email.

It will be difficult to continue to be such a job.
What a very interesting rant.

It's unfair... to accept thousands of dollars and then look the other way when the client receives something broken and horrible, only to pipe up again when the individual shows the community what happened and said community is righteously outraged.

I reject your statement. Like C-Levels and boards are responsible for senior managers' white collar crime, these problems must be remediated and owned up to, period.

No. :thumbs_down:

John100

Post by John100 »

That it for me Won't be buying a doll from them then

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

sexdoll4649sexdoll wrote:
Ashajin wrote:

<snip>

Even if you look at Twitter and blogs, you will only get reports of transportation problems when you are importing personally and FEDEX is being used.
<snip>/quote]
Post 1 for this thread shows an indentation in the shin, foot, damage to the ankle and vaginal area straight out of the box that are quite obviously not shipping issues but issues with manufacture. Other posts show bolts and components that are clearly shoddy work (just search TDF) and the vendor did what they do: advise the purchaser, facilitate purchase and shipping and remediate any issues when they can.

You've covered.. wow, let's see:
manufacturer taking responsibility for shipping issues
vendor transfer of responsibility
vendor price margins
vendor responsibility as opposed to manufacturer
vendor mechanisms that prevent manufacturer mistakes
controlling staff mistakes
plague (?)
employee stress
problematic systems
the person responsible for packing needing a serious manager (?)
memory foam mattresses
rising packing costs
low priced east Asian categories
vendors take no risk - unfairly - in the face of manufacturing defects
bad shipping in your own business
IT products
more plague (dude, it's not a plague, that's bacterial, COVID19 is viral, to quote Princess Bride "I don't think that word means what you think it
means")
Western customer disadvantage
Asian IT profits and IT quality
Eastern vs Western sales
that "everything" is a business

- and then continued with:
few Japanese transportation troubles
the domestic postal company Sagawa and their complaints
That Japan is close to China and their related customs backgrounds
customs clearance and correct repacking
that these problems are "fixed" if the vendor inspects what they receive at the warehouse
that all one has to do is choose a sincere vendor, which will "fix the trouble significantly"

Okay, and after this my God, tldr; , so I'm stopping there.

Freedom of speech is awesome so you can just ramble on, I'm done responding because it's incoherent by definition - what the hell are you talking about anymore?

The one thing you've asked in your ramblings is "Is it okay to end this thread?" - yes. Yes it is - Irontech screwed the pooch, and if this is what the thread has devolved into then it's time has come.
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Ashajin wrote:
sexdoll4649sexdoll wrote:
Ashajin wrote:

<snip>

<snip>/quote]
Post 1 for this thread shows an indentation in the shin, foot, damage to the ankle and vaginal area straight out of the box that are quite obviously not shipping issues but issues with manufacture. Other posts show bolts and components that are clearly shoddy work (just search TDF) and the vendor did what they do: advise the purchaser, facilitate purchase and shipping and remediate any issues when they can.

You've covered.. wow, let's see:
manufacturer taking responsibility for shipping issues
vendor transfer of responsibility
vendor price margins
vendor responsibility as opposed to manufacturer
vendor mechanisms that prevent manufacturer mistakes
controlling staff mistakes
plague (?)
employee stress
problematic systems
the person responsible for packing needing a serious manager (?)
memory foam mattresses
rising packing costs
low priced east Asian categories
vendors take no risk - unfairly - in the face of manufacturing defects
bad shipping in your own business
IT products
more plague (dude, it's not a plague, that's bacterial, COVID19 is viral, to quote Princess Bride "I don't think that word means what you think it
means")
Western customer disadvantage
Asian IT profits and IT quality
Eastern vs Western sales
that "everything" is a business

- and then continued with:
few Japanese transportation troubles
the domestic postal company Sagawa and their complaints
That Japan is close to China and their related customs backgrounds
customs clearance and correct repacking
that these problems are "fixed" if the vendor inspects what they receive at the warehouse
that all one has to do is choose a sincere vendor, which will "fix the trouble significantly"

Okay, and after this my God, tldr; , so I'm stopping there.

Freedom of speech is awesome so you can just ramble on, I'm done responding because it's incoherent by definition - what the hell are you talking about anymore?

The one thing you've asked in your ramblings is "Is it okay to end this thread?" - yes. Yes it is - Irontech screwed the pooch, and if this is what the thread has devolved into then it's time has come.

I see, it seems that the explanation is insufficient.

Also, the sentences will be longer.

Part of my remark is that I couldn't judge whether it was really the responsibility of the manufacturer only by looking at the photos presented.

The reason is that I live in Japan and have few postal troubles, so I have never received a broken doll.

If the manufacturer neglects the final inspection and the scratch is overlooked, I think it should be guaranteed.

To deal with these issues, we need a system that allows the packing staff to specify what the customer's doll is.

By clarifying where responsibility lies, if you take advantage of the sense of responsibility of the end employee and the psychology of self-protection, the frequency of troubles will be less than now.

Also, if you really only get the glue, I think it's wrong.

It lacks sincerity.

However, in areas where there are many mailing problems, it is difficult to imagine that it is all the responsibility of the company.

I feel that way because I was doing business myself and because I had done a thorough inspection and packing.

For expensive products, shipping to areas with rough handling of packages without perfect packing is a big risk.

In other words, I have a habit of judging and thinking in the category of images that are in line with the good sense of Japanese businessmen.

In addition, if the psychological state of being forced to deal with troubles by the mailing company is premised, the possibility of sloppy response cannot be denied.

I was doing business between Europe, America and Japan.
There is a big difference between transportation in Japan and transportation in Europe and the United States, and the handling of this package.

As a premise of my remarks, I am distrustful of the rough transportation in Europe and the United States.

We are also strongly distrustful of the lack of a vendor-in-house inspection system in such areas before the product reaches the customer, that is, after customs clearance.

In Japan, after customs clearance, inspections are carried out at the vendor's own warehouse.

Not all vendors do that.
However, there are multiple vendors that have their own warehouse and inspect.

Therefore, when purchasing a product that is expensive and has a risk of damage, select a vendor at your own risk to reduce the probability of damage.
I take this for granted.

This is because I do my own business and have a habit of thinking about all risks in advance.

So I don't think the average consumer thinks this way.

However, I bought it without thinking and got into trouble.

It's not just about this shopping problem, it's also a distant cause of easy decision making in other scenes of a person's life.

In other words, I think that one day it will lead to something that fails.

Therefore, ultimately, we are thinking of self-responsibility.

The fundamental solution is to have the vendor have a warehouse and inspect it, and I feel it is necessary.

In addition, psychology is applied as management for end employees.

In other words, I think it is necessary to set up an environment in which the end human beings are forced to work hard in order to protect themselves.

I find it difficult to seek decency and morality from the end human beings.

A particularly problematic transportation system.
In areas where it exists as a prerequisite, vendors have been distrustful of not inspecting warehouses after customs clearance.

In other words, when you think about it as a whole, there is a strong personal subjectivity that if you attack the manufacturer, you will also need to fix the vendor, which is a statement in the past.

Also, I personally don't like vendors who just run their products from right to left and make a profit.
My values ​​are that vendors who do not inspect do not meet their minimum obligations as a retailer.
This kind of psychology is the background of my remarks.

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Artificial wrote:
silicon wrote:Sorry to here about your doll,a descent vendor would arrange to pick up the doll and sell it on as damaged then send you a new doll Eric of YL did this be for me and paid me to deliver the damaged doll to the new owner. Did you buy from a vendor or direct from the factory, send them an email insisting to replace the doll..
I bought from Silicone Lovers. I said I wanted a new doll, but they said Leonard would never agree to that. Silicone Lovers offered glue and "TPE filler." I have no animosity against Silicone Lovers and might buy from them again.
Apparently, the perceptions of Europe, the United States and Japan are quite different.

At the very least, the vendor will not inspect it in its warehouse after customs clearance.

This thread probably started because the vendor didn't negotiate well with the manufacturer to solve the problem.

Retailers, or vendors, should also be responsible for preserving the brand value of the manufacturers they handle.

At least in Japan, there are quite a few retailers with such values.

We also believe that it is a healthy business.

Retailers exist to ensure safe delivery to customers so that manufacturers can focus on producing good products.

Suppose a vendor realizes that the brand has no special value and is troublesome.
However, it is dishonest to set it so that it can be sold on the homepage.

I feel it's not fair that only manufacturers are blamed and vendors aren't blamed.

In addition, even if you are a vendor in an area other than Japan, there must be a vendor who secures a warehouse in-house and inspects after customs clearance.

If there is such a sincere vendor, it's a good idea to specify it.

Many Western customers buy Chinese dolls through the brokerage of Western vendors, probably because of risk aversion and customs clearance issues.

If you hire a vendor for risk aversion, you need to exercise to improve the vendor's system to maximize the risk aversion rate of that vendor.

At least in Japan, vendors have a system to inspect their products in their warehouse after customs clearance.

This protects the manufacturer's credibility and guarantees the safety of the customer's precious dolls.

I would never use the same vendor again.
Use a vendor that has a warehouse and inspects it.
Because it leads to risk aversion.

The person who gives you a candy is not always a good person.

It puts the solution of the underlying problem in the hands of the customer, cheats with just one candy, and manipulates the impression.

That's how I feel.

If you see only the phenomenon in front of you, and if you only feel something about the phenomenon that occurs in front of you, and if you do not see the truth behind it, you will repeat the same mistakes.

INFORMATIONS