www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid – Yui Now open for sales on our website

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gynoid – Yui Now open for sales on our website

Post by Colonel Angus »

Cloudclimax wrote:See the new hands coming soon :D
Metal

All models currently have removable arms
I thought the model 9 did not?

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Colonel Angus wrote:
Metal

I thought the model 9 did not?
Model 9 is a seamless body.
It requires no removable limbs at a height of only 160 cm.
Maybe GYNOID will try something new.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Hopefully will start some serious innovation in hands now.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Model #9 is nice & most desirable ( I would personally prefer the Gynoid Callies head )
Curious.....Is it possible that the next model can have an anus & oral (teeth & tounge)?
NOTE: I prefer VOLUPTUOUS ( wishful thinking ) & Petite if possible ( 4'10" to 5 ft tall )

I sure hope the GYNOID (Artificial Human) dolls can live up to their name & become more realistic someday

( even most lower grade TPE dolls have all 3 orifices/ Many are even voluptuous, but I prefer an Investment vs other )

:painting: dave7311

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

dave7311 wrote:Model #9 is nice & most desirable ( I would personally prefer the Gynoid Callies head )
Curious.....Is it possible that the next model can have an anus & oral (teeth & tounge)?
NOTE: I prefer VOLUPTUOUS ( wishful thinking ) & Petite if possible ( 4'10" to 5 ft tall )

I sure hope the GYNOID (Artificial Human) dolls can live up to their name & become more realistic someday

( even most lower grade TPE dolls have all 3 orifices/ Many are even voluptuous, but I prefer an Investment vs other )

:painting: dave7311
That head is the one I would want too. Also, I agree with at least adding anal capability, lots of other silicone heads don't have oral, so I can live with that. As far as being more "human" I would like to see an a-cup from this company.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

The dolls L@@k 'great' & what has been shared is desirable, but it sure would be nice if they 'actually'
were Anatomically 'correct' IMO. Here is a short video of this beautiful creation from them (GYNOID):

:glou:

Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gothsnap »

Anybody knows how these dolls compare to Sanhui or Sino?

Thanks in advance,

Best

Goth.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Definately a company I'm keeping an eye on. Personally, if I had the funds, I'd have to go with both the Shinohara sisters, one of the larger size and one smaller. I'd feel bad if I had to split them up. I'm a softie that way. :wink:

Yeah, wishful thinking on my part, though. :lol:

Curious of one thing, though. For the models with detachable arms, is it necessary to keep the upper part of the arms out of water like is done with detachable heads?

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

Metal

They should look into using something better than Phillips screws to attach The finger bones together.
Something like a Torx, or even a Robertson if cost is an issue.

I see almost all of those heads buggered up by stripping the heads. This leaves a lot of sharp raised edges that will work on the inner surface of the silicone .

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

29kg for a 160cm? Wow :o

INFORMATIONS