www.thecityofsexy.com

Heads that smile?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
persontheguy

Heads that smile?

Post by persontheguy »

Hi everyone

So my tastes seem to be atypical, but I prefer dolls that have a light, reasonable smile. So far, all of Gynoid's dolls seem to have more of a neutral expression. Some of the sleeping dolls have kind of a light smile, but does anyone know of heads that would have a nice, believable smile? Maybe future plans for some?
Signatures are overrated.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Heads that smile?

Post by seagull »

Not the first time this has been raised
The photographers just change the angle of their shots to get a trace of a smile or photoshop
If you get a look at Anung's Lilith, she has an interesting facial expression :)

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Wow, I looked up Gynoid Lillith and yeah, she clearly doesn't want to be there. I said they had neutral looking expressions and while that is partly true, I was subtly implying some of them look kinda sad, which would be a turn off. I'm really surprised to see the lack of dolls that have a light, gentle smile, but I seem to be one of the few that want that.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Suppose it is a challenge to make a mouth that can take oral and smile at the same time :)

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Sounds like my ex partner.....ask for a blow job and I’d never get a smile out of her :whistle: :whistle:

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

persontheguy: I’m so glad you raised this topic! I also like dolls that smile and I’ve only found two silicone dolls that do:
1. One of the Sinthetic dolls: Beautiful but $8k???
2. One of the JM156 dolls: I am considering this doll.

There are a few WM heads that smile but TPE has too many downsides for me.
Attachments
Sinthetics
Sinthetics
2BB2C36D-9DA5-41AC-9134-6BA069A2585A.jpeg (257.84 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
JM156
JM156
20194769-2AF4-4886-A117-ED0E16E5C5AB.jpeg (937.26 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Sino has silicone with a few that smile, in fact I bought mine there. My doll can be seen below - Sino head S16(only a tasteful shot, its my woman). However, its on the mid range of realism without buying the hyper realism paint. Hence why in the distant future I'll be going for a Gynoid for the hyper realism for a replacement when the current is worn.

Happy to see someone else out there likes smiles. The industry standard right now is for the doll to look either like she was hit by a tranquilizer dart, or kinda like she has resting bitch face. :glou:
Attachments
ai_2.PNG
ai_2.PNG (392.06 KiB) Viewed 1484 times

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

persontheguy wrote:Sino has silicone with a few that smile, in fact I bought mine there. My doll can be seen below - Sino head S16(only a tasteful shot, its my woman). However, its on the mid range of realism without buying the hyper realism paint. Hence why in the distant future I'll be going for a Gynoid for the hyper realism for a replacement when the current is worn.

Happy to see someone else out there likes smiles. The industry standard right now is for the doll to look either like she was hit by a tranquilizer dart, or kinda like she has resting bitch face. :glou:
I was just on Sino-Doll's website, which lacks ease of use. I didn't see any heads that have a smile.
I searched for the S16 head but I could not find it. Would you post a full-frontal photo of it?

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Sure, though should we move this topic somewhere else if its shifting from smiling Gynoids to smiling Sino's? Though I'll include a picture I have moved that here:
viewtopic.php?f=425&t=133772

As for Gynoid dolls, if you guys are listening: I would LOVE to have a Gynoid doll with a smiling face and there are at least two people who think that way. It would probably be best to be a light smile, but still, maybe someday :whistle:

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I wish Piper Doll would release a smiling silicone doll but I doubt it's forthcoming since none of their TPE dolls smile (though some see a smile in TPE Akira's face).

INFORMATIONS