reallovesexdolls.com

Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your doll.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your do

Post by ColColt »

You guys are a bunch of pussies!! :mrgreen: (Teasing of course) Here I am 74 years old and can still handle up to 70 pounds but the ones I really like are some 80-85 pounds. I have to just look and lust as I know better with this spinal column fracture I had about five years ago. A 158D girl is about my limit.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Sofia dolll wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote:The injury to my wallet has be near fatal!
Omg the doll hit is bad enough. It’s all the stuff you buy after her that really hits you. Lingerie, clothing, wigs etc
You both are soooo right. Between Leah and her wardrobe, accessories, etc. I no longer need a wallet!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

amytyl wrote:I was repairing a broken hip through a small cut in a dolls thigh when the ratchet, under tension from the TPE, popped out and split open my eyebrow to the bone. Lucky it missed my eye.
You very nearly acquired a case of sore eye asis!

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

These are great stories!

The first time I took my YL 140 to bed I suffered an acute crushing injury to my ego after finding myself pinned and immobilized for longer than I'd like to admit by my new -- merely 60 pounds -- doll.

It's been said many times by TDF members with much more experience than me, but I'll say it here again: if you've never handled a sex doll before there is a short but surprisingly steep learning curve to ascend in order to become familiar and confident with the ways in which your doll can be moved.

In retrospect I'd say it's very advisable to experiment with your doll a bit in the cold light of day rather than disregarding all the stories in this thread and tumbling into bed with your new dolly the moment you've wrangled her out of her box.

Woe unto a new doll owner whose passion has rendered him hasty and heedless. In my case I was wrestling dolly from doggystyle into cowgirl.

I thought a passionate kind of clean-and-jerk-with-a-twist maneuver would easily have us swapped around with dolly gracefully back in the saddle for the big finish. Instead my motion was halted suddenly when my leg got tangled in a bedsheet and dolly keeled over onto me, threatening to topple of the edge of the bed.

I wriggled around beneath her lovely sixty pounds fruitlessly. Between my trapped leg, her akward weight, and having to fight against gravity with one arm (and also being high as a kite) I Could. Not. Move. I strained and struggled to no avail. A minute passed. Then another. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in an artfully-arranged bedside mirror and thought "Well... this is how they're gonna find me."

I realized the only way out was to let the lady topple overboard and hope the sham pillows and duvet below would soften her fall. And so, rightfully feeling like a complete idiot I let her go.

I was sure I had just broken the TDF record for breaking a new doll but the doll gods were merciful to this foolish noob. I emerged chastened but wiser. She survived completely unscathed, not even a broken pinky.

Whoever the patron saint of sex doll is: we owe you one! :oops:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Oh yeah. With about 8 hours of ownership under my belt, I made the mistake of thinking that picking up my doll would be little different from swinging some RG across the threshold. I hadn't considered that A) she'd be dead weight, and B) didn't have the internal support of a full skeleton and associated muscle groups.

So, I put her in the bridal carry position and heaved her up to my chest... only to have her squirt right outta my grasp like a big wet squid. To my horror, as she rolled and I stumbled forward in a vain attempt to catch her, her hands both smashed directly into the wall and most of her fingers broke and poked through. I also re-tore my right rotator cuff (a familiar sensation for me). I was crestfallen to have damned near destroyed her on day one, but between my sophomoric attempts at repair and her gloves we've been able to live with it.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Ouch!
Wire fingers can be fixed very easily now, articulated ones, much more complex
The cuff will heal, eventually, if you stop mistreating it :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Ouch!
Wire fingers can be fixed very easily now, articulated ones, much more complex
The cuff will heal, eventually, if you stop mistreating it :)

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

broke a toe with a standing bolt and 75lbs of doll on top
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

So you made something happen, watched it happen and then asked Why did I do that?
Sounds soooo familiar :)

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

seagull wrote:So you made something happen, watched it happen and then asked Why did I do that?
Sounds soooo familiar :)
Yes I stood her up but she stepped on my toe with standing bolt
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hope this helps more than hurts!
Attachments
20200930_182255 (2).mp4
(40.46 MiB) Downloaded 445 times

INFORMATIONS