www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 12 Faults and Pic Request?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Kappadolla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Model 12 Faults and Pic Request?

Post by Kappadolla »

To anyone with any experience with a Gynoid Model 12, what do you feel are the doll's faults and/or Gynoid's faults in general across all their models? Looking at the Model 12 w/ Elina head, and just curious as to where you feel the doll needs work?

Starting Questions:
  • Sexual Experience? How does this rate in general, and perhaps against SinoDoll, Sanhui, DS, other full-on silicon brands?
  • Seam lines, right?
  • I realize this model has no Anal Cavity, which is strange (rather unacceptable, really) for a $4k+ doll, but your thoughts?
  • If anyone has any side pictures (nude) of the doll's profile, that would be nice. I'm particular interested in gauging the size of her legs and thighs (they look thin to me in some other TDF posts, but hard to tell)--I prefer thicker > thinner down there. Also, any pics in Prone Bone position w/ legs close together, to gauge butt/backside while she is lying down.
Any other thoughts are appreciated. Way I see it, when narrowing down doll choices, best way is to figure out each make/model's faults as you just have to land on which faults your willing to accept over another brand since not one is perfect nor ever will be. Thanks in advance!

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Model 12 Faults and Pic Request?

Post by coolboi19 »

I really hope they have anus.

But even though they don’t have the anus, I still will get a gynoid doll.

Gynoids looks the most real.

Nothing can compare with gynoid.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

I have just ordered a model 12 yesterday. I think they’re too new on the market to get much in the way of feedback.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Kazuya wrote:I have just ordered a model 12 yesterday. I think they’re too new on the market to get much in the way of feedback.
Definitely please post your review of the doll when you get yours!! There's too little information in English about this model!

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Let me see what I can find.
Model 12.gif
Model 12.gif (21.72 MiB) Viewed 1718 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Kappadolla wrote:If anyone has any side pictures (nude) of the doll's profile, that would be nice.
Attachments
GT12.png
GT12.png (7.33 MiB) Viewed 1704 times

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

MannyCan wrote:
Kazuya wrote:I have just ordered a model 12 yesterday. I think they’re too new on the market to get much in the way of feedback.
Definitely please post your review of the doll when you get yours!! There's too little information in English about this model!
Will do. I know that sort of information is invaluable. Especially photos which can speak thousand words.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Doll Master wrote:
Kappadolla wrote:If anyone has any side pictures (nude) of the doll's profile, that would be nice.
The stills that Dollmaster posted are of the body 11.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Kazuya wrote:
Doll Master wrote:
The stills that Dollmaster posted are of the body 11.
No they're not. This doll is Model 12.
GT12_.jpg
GT12_.jpg (673.6 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
(you can see the head looks a little big for this body)
Model 12 Jixiang.jpg
Model 12 Jixiang.jpg (702.47 KiB) Viewed 1637 times

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

It’s the same one here https://youtu.be/31v9CFPu7zc right? That’s an 11.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Kappadolla wrote:I'm particular interested in gauging the size of her legs and thighs (they look thin to me in some other TDF posts, but hard to tell)--I prefer thicker > thinner down there.
If you had seen this picture, I don't think you'd be worried she's too skinny.

Especially, her legs and butt.
xyz.png
xyz.png (14.23 MiB) Viewed 1597 times
She has a cute butt.
Model12.jpg
Model12.jpg (565.85 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
Kappadolla wrote:Also, any pics in Prone Bone position w/ legs close together, to gauge butt/backside while she is lying down.
ImageImage
(the doll pictured above was ordered with brown colored labia, custom option)
Kazuya wrote:It’s the same one here https://youtu.be/31v9CFPu7zc right? That’s an 11.
You're wrong. All the videos on that YouTube channel have numbers (11), (12), (13), (14), (15) ...
so it's not even saying that doll is model 11. I don't even like model 11, it looks boring.
Here is a comparison I made of the doll in question (LEFT) and model 11 (RIGHT).
Comparison.png
Comparison.png (5.78 MiB) Viewed 1582 times
[official photo GT12 FAR LEFT]

We know it's the same doll because the owner painted her nails and toenails.
He was one of the first to order model 12. It's on the Chinese doll forum.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Doll Master wrote: We know it's the same doll because the owner painted her nails and toenails.
He was one of the first to order model 12. It's on the Chinese doll forum.
Ah ok fair enough then. I was going by the no 11 and I must admit I didn’t think the 12 had long looking legs like that, it looks it has fairly short femurs compared to the 10 and 11. All the more better.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Doll Master wrote:Here is a comparison I made of the doll in question (LEFT) and model 11 (RIGHT).
So the two picts on the left are models 12 and the two on the right are model 11?

INFORMATIONS