https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Tips on buying my first doll! 65cm or 80cm

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Zblade

Tips on buying my first doll! 65cm or 80cm

Post by Zblade »

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is asked a lot but I am looking to purchase my first doll. I have been researching all day today and reading some posts in the forums here and am leaning towards a 65cm or 80cm. I was just wondering what were peoples favorite dolls in these sizes and why. Also where did you purchase it from? I see the verified sites from this site and have been checking them out but it’s always nice to hear from first hand experiences. Thanks for your time :)

ShadowCat

Re: Tips on buying my first doll! 65cm or 80cm

Post by ShadowCat »

Hi there! There are several types of smaller dolls out there (that is, the material they are made of) and more art styles than one can count. Don't let it get overwhelming, though-it is fun. I started by looking at tons of pictures of small dolls and then finding out more about the ones I liked. Then I did a little research on the company and/or vendor to make sure I was getting a legit product. If you see a type of doll you like, you can look for it on the forum and ask members what their experience is.

I have resin BJD's and Smart dolls which are made of vinyl.
I love my resin boys. They are absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. I bought them for the artistry of the doll model itself and really pretty clothing. I have two 70 cm boys and one 73 cm boy. My 73 cm boy is "heavy" and can not stand on his own. (The 70 cm's will stand for a very tiny period of time without a stand, kinda depends on the doll). BJD's have great ability to pose, but the taller the doll, the heavier it will be. I believe most females are 68 cm or under. Good news is that there are so many styles of BJD's out there, you may find the one that appeals to you. I have purchased directly from the company and also through US vendors, specifically Ring Doll, Legend Doll and Dolk Station US.

Smart dolls- I bought these because of the anime style. Although they are 1/3 scale, they are vinyl and very light. Not as posable as the BJD's, but I don't freak out as much if they fall over. I usually buy directly from the Smart Doll Culture Japan website. Production is oftentimes limited, so if you like something on the site, buy it. Be wary of second hand items (as with anything), but I have successfully purchased a second hand doll from a private owner with prior buyer feedback.

Other popular small doll (1/3, 1/4) companies are Dollfie Dream (anime style), Iplehouse, Granado-BJDs that are vinyl and so many resin! My other resin boys are Loongsoul and Dolk brand.

Most legit BJD's are a bit pricey (as is their clothing for quality). I have heard of Azone/Parabox dolls if you like the anime style. They are less expensive than a dollfie or smartdoll.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Looks like no one responded to this thread until just recently, if you have still not purchased a doll I would Recommend taking a look at Aiko Doll, they make several silicone Dolls in this size range, as well as a few other well known Silicone Doll Manufacturers, at one time there were quite a few TPE dolls in this size range, not sure if that is still the case, I guess they can be found but the search will be more harder these days.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Consider the Climax Doll 72cm. I have pictures of mine (Tina) linked in my signature block. More info (and pictures) here: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/72cm-381

Really fun doll with the ultimate buxom body.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Please visit us at https://www.climax-doll.com/ and we can help you get the doll of your dreams!

Hoshiko

Post by Hoshiko »

The JMdoll tree elf (80cm) is a lovely choice, too ;) (and moderately priced for silicone)

realfigure
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by realfigure »

Hi, I own two 65cm dolls, a silicone one from JM dolls and a recent friend from 6Ye dolls, a TPE doll.

If I can give you a recommendation, opt for a 65cm doll from &Ye. She is truly a wonder. I have her since less than one week and I can't be more happy to have her with me
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg (4.26 MiB) Viewed 1040 times
DSC_0022.jpg
DSC_0022.jpg (4.62 MiB) Viewed 1040 times

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Our 72cm dolls, do you think they are dreamy goddesses?

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/bb ... a-clm-doll
Attachments
WechatIMG1735.jpg
WechatIMG1735.jpg (4.58 MiB) Viewed 988 times
WechatIMG1739.jpg
WechatIMG1739.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 988 times
WechatIMG1749.jpg
WechatIMG1749.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 988 times
WechatIMG1752.jpg
WechatIMG1752.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 988 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Curves and curves! :) I love that body with red hair.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Bartedo1914
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bartedo1914 »

ClimaxDoll wrote:Our 72cm dolls, do you think they are dreamy goddesses?

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/bb ... a-clm-doll
Do they come with the cocoa skin tone.

INFORMATIONS