Starpery.com

RLSD Drystick: easy drying after cleaning a fixed vagina?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: RLSD Drystick: easy drying after cleaning a fixed vagina

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I just bought three of them online.
They came today.

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

well sucking the oil (so to speak" maybe not that bad for doll owners who have a tendency to saturate using petroleum as lube. just a thought.

where to buy, mine just broke in two :x ....thats my stick... that is :wink:

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Tallbusty-several wrote:well VM doll send one in there cleaningmashine. maybe ask them. and how long it's reusable.

i wouldn't be worried (though no experience) seem inevitable that som discoulering would occur. there is bound to be a little "pollution" in the water, soap etc it soaks out no matter how clean you think it is...
an it is actually sold "and made" for the sole purpose
just a thought.
I'm more wondering whether the colour change is an indicator that I should throw it away and get a new one. Like it's indicative that it's saturated and won't work as well, or that it's contaminated and a health risk. Or something along those lines. Again, because I can't read the packaging I don't know how long it's meant to last, or how many uses.

I also wondered whether it's the sort of thing you could literally wash with good old soap and water and it'd improve the colour. Or whether washing it would be detrimental? I do have two, and they're not super expensive so I guess it's not that big a deal to try washing one and if it's stuffed then so be it.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I have one that I have been using for a few months now. I've been wondering about if if should be washed or not too. I washed mine, and I'm not sure if it is more flimsy than what I remember or if I'm just tripping myself out.
It seems like they should be washed.
It does not help that the package I got mine in was also in Japanese
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

Penelope O wrote:I have one that I have been using for a few months now. I've been wondering about if if should be washed or not too. I washed mine, and I'm not sure if it is more flimsy than what I remember or if I'm just tripping myself out.
It seems like they should be washed.
It does not help that the package I got mine in was also in Japanese
You can buy the same stuff in powder form as a pesticide so I'm pretty sure it kills the fuck out of anything that remains in prolonged contact with it.

hschade

Post by hschade »

DarkAdonis wrote:You can buy the same stuff in powder form as a pesticide so I'm pretty sure it kills the fuck out of anything that remains in prolonged contact with it.
I like the sound of this, as I typically leave mine in over night (after we have had fun), while the girls and I sleep. I then remove it in the morning when she gets dressed for the day.
Emma -- wm157B (clone) -- Measurements and sizes
Natalie (Nat) (photos) -- Starpery 169C (Sarah) -- Measurements and sizes -- Order specs

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Nackers wrote: I haven't tried flexing one to see how strong it is, but it doesn't seem fragile in the sense of "it's gonna break any second".
They aren't very flexible. When I first got one, I didn't know what they were, or how they were used. I attempted to use one to push an insert into one of my dolls and the thing snapped pretty easily. I'm glad they are cheap; it's an embarrassing way to lose one.

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

hschade wrote:
DarkAdonis wrote:You can buy the same stuff in powder form as a pesticide so I'm pretty sure it kills the fuck out of anything that remains in prolonged contact with it.
I like the sound of this, as I typically leave mine in over night (after we have had fun), while the girls and I sleep. I then remove it in the morning when she gets dressed for the day.
Mine arrived today and I hit the instructions with google translate and they seem to advise you can wash it, although I'm not sure there's much point in doing so...

As previously mentioned I strongly advise limiting it's use to a couple of hours at a time, I've seen a few guys who forgot about them and left them in meikis for a few days and it utterly destroyed them.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I washed one of the sticks today and it didn't go back to white but it is noticeably less purple so that's a win I guess. Probably should have taken some before/after photos in hindsight.

I did notice it was quite oily as I washed it so I'm guessing it's been sucking up oil from the TPE like crazy (along with the water it's supposed to).

Tallbusty-several

Anybody have a nice place to by…

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have one of these and always place it back in the box when done. They really dry her up and are my goto method for this. I am really impressed with it. I leave it in her for 12 hours and all is dry inside.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

Tallbusty-several wrote:Anybody have a nice place to by…
What region?

Tallbusty-several

Denmark europe.
Just wondered what website or shop sells tje right stuff witout any cheap fake no good sticks :roll:

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

I'm not really sure what a 'fake' stick would consist of... they are just diatomaceous earth, it's an extremely common and cheap substance. I've seen the sticks selling for around £20/Euros, don't pay that for one, you can get them for around 5 on Amazon.de and maybe your local amazon also and tbh even that is probably a rip-off in terms of what they cost to make but it's 5 Euros so meh, whatever. Pretty sure they'll be exactly the same as the ones costing 4 times as much.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

If you're on a super tight budget you can try using a stick of chalk instead. The chemical composition is practically identical and it should wick away moisture exactly the same.

https://rocks.comparenature.com/en/diat ... on-39-17-0
https://www.quora.com/Why-does-chalk-absorb-water

Warning: I have not tried this myself. So if you do want to use chalk maybe test it on a non-essential bit of TPE first.

INFORMATIONS