Starpery.com

Advice Melted Vagina + Insert

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
rubberlips1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Advice Melted Vagina + Insert

Post by rubberlips1 »

Hi,

I've done a boo boo! I left the heating rod in a remove-able vagina and melted the insert and part of the vagina. I had her legs closed and I thought I'd turned it off, but one thing led to another and you all know how it goes!
IMG_8638.JPG
IMG_8638.JPG (124.82 KiB) Viewed 332 times
So the insert I think is pretty stuffed. Not sure if heating it with a heat gun I could manipulate it back. But I do have a spare (although slightly shorter) so not too concerned with it.

However, because of the angle, it's also distorted the pussy lips on the left (see below). There's also slight melting on the left inner thigh, although I could live with that. But I think that one might be the easiest of the fixes (probably just heat and texture from the tutorials I've seen.
IMG_8636.JPG
IMG_8636.JPG (45.24 KiB) Viewed 332 times
IMG_8637.JPG
IMG_8637.JPG (74.51 KiB) Viewed 332 times
So just wondering what's the best approach? Do I heat with a heat gun and try and close it up slightly?
Or would I be better off trying to belt some of the TPE from the distorted insert and layer that up?

Although, having the opening slightly wider (although distorted), I've managed to fit a smaller stye hand masturbator pussy in. It was always a little short as a hand toy, although in the doll might work better (haven't tried it yet). I've also been looking at some other inserts as I've never been happy with the ones supplied (bit plain, although gets the job done).

Anyone got some thoughts or ideas? I'm pretty handy, got a heat gun, temp controlled soldering station, various tips I can change if need be. I have been reading up on TPE repairs but didn't find anything like this on the forums.

Thanks in advanced.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Advice Melted Vagina + Insert

Post by seagull »

A couple of posts that might help :)

Vaginal Repair
viewtopic.php?p=1795578#p1795578

Vaginal Sleeves
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728&start=105

rubberlips1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rubberlips1 »

seagull wrote:A couple of posts that might help :)

Vaginal Repair
viewtopic.php?p=1795578#p1795578

Vaginal Sleeves
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728&start=105
Thanks Seagull.

I'll have a bit of read of those and see if any thing pops out.
I've been reading Mishka1965's repair tutorials and watched some of his videos - which is what made me think I can do these repairs at home with what I have and a bit of time.

I might try heating the left side area with a heat gun and use a hot flat tip in the iron to melt and pinch it together. I figure I can't do any worse than what I've already done!

Cheers

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not familiar with Mishka's tutorials but have seen plenty of positive posts from members about how good they are :)

rubberlips1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rubberlips1 »

Not familiar with Mishka's tutorials but have seen plenty of positive posts from members about how good they are :)
Seems to know what he's doing when it comes to repairs.

I thought I'd "practice" with the soldering iron on an older insert that had a slight tear in it. Didn't realise TPE melted that quick with a hot temp. But it seems to melt well at low temperate and it fixed the slight tear.

Now I'll ramp it up and see what I can do with this other mess I created! Well at least try and make that hole look normal again.

I wish had of known TPE melts so easily. Could have fixed a lot of toys that I threw out when they split.

INFORMATIONS