kimberdoll.com

Introduction

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
bgino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Introduction

Post by bgino »

Been reading this forum for quite a bit and finally decided to purchase a Kimber. The wait for the delivery is a bit distracting to be for sure!

I plan on posting pics of her shortly after she arrives.

Question ... what are the rules for pics? I think I read no "human private parts" but what of other items with her? Dildos, suggestive photos with me, other .... ?

Thank you all for wealth of information here. It's been quite helpful.

BGino

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introduction

Post by Mr Franz »

Here you go. ROC link is also near the top of every page in the white bar: https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

Need 5 posts under your belt before you can post pics though.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations on your new doll Bgino! :multi:

We are happy to welcome you and your doll to TDF and look forward to seeing the pictures! Have you given your young lady a name?

Hoping that your pretty companion arrives quickly and safely at your place. :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bgino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bgino »

Ahh there it is - right at the top! Must have missed it due to all these intriguing dolls! Thanks! I just checked out the Doll Harem too. Once she gets her, I'll spend some time taking pics and post the vanilla ones here and some other more scandalous ones on the harem.

No name for her yet gogodolls .. think I'll just leave it at Kimber for now.

This is quite exciting and I've had a lot of experience in the sex world. The wife and I were in the lifestyle for quite some time. Orgies, partner swapping, 3 ways, 4 ways, more ways.

This is somehow more exhilarating and feels very sexy. Could just be the newness of the whole thing but I'll be sure to share some of the details once she gets her!

Thanks again all!

INFORMATIONS