dollto-china.com

Qita - Caibin

Formerly conducting business as Doll To. Please note that Doll To China is now a Chinese based forum instead of USA based.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Qita - Caibin

Post by dxc »

Hi,

I just wanted to publicly thank Kimi for making it possible to order the Qita doll that was molded from a real person.
It was actually not listed by them, but since I saw the promotion for the doll from Qita and they were having Qita in the portfolio I just asked about it and Kimi did add the model to their homepage in like no time after talking with Qita.
You can find this extraordinary beauty here
https://dollto-china.com/qita-tpe-sex-d ... i-bin.html

But even if you consider other dolls, I am sure Kimi would be happy to help you get your doll. Kimi was very engaged and it was a pure pleasure to communicate with Kimi.
Attachments
3991629795736_.png
3991629795736_.png (788.68 KiB) Viewed 2484 times

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Qita - Caibin

Post by Doll_Banger »

Please let us know what you think when she you get her home.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Aaargh! She looks beatiful but her private parts are in very strange positions.

Cheers!

Sili

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

She is life cast, you can see the whole process on their website of the real lady. I believe this is the most realistic doll to date that I have seen in 18 years of being on this forum. She is very high on my wish list.
Siliconeman wrote:Aaargh! She looks beatiful but her private parts are in very strange positions.

Cheers!

Sili

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

jazzman wrote:She is life cast, you can see the whole process on their website of the real lady. I believe this is the most realistic doll to date that I have seen in 18 years of being on this forum. She is very high on my wish list.
Siliconeman wrote:Aaargh! She looks beatiful but her private parts are in very strange positions.

Cheers!

Sili
Really? Because even looking at the Caibin hip toy, the placement is Vastly different (on the doll, it looks like the asshole is where the vagina's back half/hole should be) -
https://dollto-china.com/qita-tpe-sex-hip-cai-bing.html

I really wish all manufacturers found a solution to the whole 'split in the middle of the crotch' aspect of doll-making (and some have! By placing both cavities on the back half - this also helps the cavities stay in place when moving the legs forward for any position)

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hello everyone.

This was supposed to be a thread about saying thank you to Kimi.
I am of course happy if other people are interested in the doll. It is a great looking sculpt. The one thing I will not wanna see, to be very clear, is a debate about the "LHP". So thanks for your understanding.

Doll_Banger, since you especially asked I do want to write a bit about my doll.
Sadly there are a few things I do not especially like about the manufacturing.
The standing feet, how Qita does it seem to be just usual screws. It brings with it the issue that the TPE seems to been caught on it. And you can feel the screw heads if you put your foot on her foot. (Like I do when standing her and making sure she has a secure stand on all screws.)
On the right hand the thread the wrist is attached to seems to not be secured down very well. I can feel the end of the metal being stingy and am fearful it might pierce through earlier or later. I am not gonna cut it up yet just to fix it.
And I have the same like tommie987654321 that the TPE under the arm is split. From his for sale post I can say mine is not as bad, but I guess this has to do with the mold and the trimming.

But the doll has a lot of strengths as well. The TPE feels very soft, which many people prefer. And for me it is the realism and how gorgeous this doll is. The aspects where, at least for me, I so much appreciate it are like the thighs, the torso. To me a doll with this body type just... I am easier captivated by it. Hard to explain.

I am not a talented photographer, I have not the practice for it, so excuse the photos. Adding some bikini shots which is as far as I am going showing her naked TPE. :)

If anyone is seriously considering buying this body. I am open to answer questions via PM.
Attachments
FaceApp_1638027921244.jpg
FaceApp_1638027921244.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 2081 times
FaceApp_1638027768835.jpg
FaceApp_1638027768835.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 2081 times
FaceApp_1638027512989.jpg
FaceApp_1638027512989.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 2081 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Very impressive....I can't believe they were able to capture that much detail with TPE. I wish there were more life-cast models out there in TPE to choose from.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

Thank you!!!
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Is that a silicone head on a TPE body? Hmm

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

TChris wrote:Is that a silicone head on a TPE body? Hmm
Nope, it is TPE.
That is QITA dolls big selling point. Very detailed heads. They cannot do oral. Here is a photo of my QITA doll. No editing. You can zoom in to see the detail.
Attachments
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG (689.12 KiB) Viewed 1735 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hi TChris,

yes, in this case it is a silicone head. I was looking at Caibin for a long time, only recently I realized (either it took me to figure this out that late or they really did only later add the option of silicone head) the silicone head option and had to order her.
The mouth is closed, so not really a kissing optimized design. And yes, it is harder than TPE, but the skin feels very nice and it is soft enough to not feel odd (unlike the first more waxlike hard silicone heads that came on the market.)

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Panther68 wrote:
Nope, it is TPE.
That is QITA dolls big selling point. Very detailed heads. They cannot do oral. Here is a photo of my QITA doll. No editing. You can zoom in to see the detail.
I figured it was silicone, the factory photo is so low resolution I wasn't sure. Also word of advice, whenever you get a low resolution factory photo always ask for a higher resolution so you can notice and abnormalities.

INFORMATIONS