Summer Doll 135

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
lsexdolklover

Summer Doll 135

Post by lsexdolklover »

Although not new to dolls and an a avid doll lover, I recently took the plunge and ordered a Summer 135 cm doll. I received her today and we started our honeymoon and it will be along one!

I was very surprised by the softness and how good she felt both externally and more so internally.

You can say that I am one very happy camper and want to thank Mig here for the top notch service. With the present situation with the pandemic, I have very good reason to stay indoors and enjoy long intermate and intense love making with Summer.

Top notch!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Summer Doll 135

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF lsexdolklover and congratulations on your new companion! :multi:
I wish you a happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Summer Doll 135

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, she is a curvy babe indeed. Hope you are enjoying her more and more.

INFORMATIONS