www.passiondolls.com

Passiondolls 158cm Erika etc superbusty

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Tallbusty-several

Passiondolls 158cm Erika etc superbusty

Post by Tallbusty-several »

Hello. Calling owners of passion dolls 158cm who “recently” purchesed one, asking a little advice. If you feel like answaring one or more of the following i will be a happy camper.

1. ..what brand is the 158cm super busty named Erika, Lee Anne,Marilyn and so on. Passiondolls is not a brand i recon they sell various dolls wm, 6Ye…
Passion dolls is in the US. So guess they order in china at manufactures but where do these dolls come from. Dont they have a manufacturer and official site of these type of doll brands

2.. What do you have to say about the quality overall ,but also I’m interested in
..joints which can really be a problem if they fail. (anybody have them to tight the snap etc)

….Loveholls are they durable if taking care of(lube..) and the tpe. Saw that one had tear in the armpit after very short time.

I’m sure i will appriciate the doll for its …hmmm great assets Guess im only curious about the tpe feel, LH and the breasts…the are solid? Or kind of solid/hollow i guess..must be if the are soft. Are they superheavy…im worried about tear around the boobs.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Passiondolls 158cm Erika etc superbusty

Post by CF »

You will likely find more information and get responses in the dedicated PD subforum:

viewforum.php?f=270
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

Right. I’ve postet it there aswell. But min expierence says its not a bad idea to ask here where a lot of people see post and people will learn with interest…maybe :glou:

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

There's not very many owners of the dolls you mentioned, they're very quiet, very secret. It's a beautiful doll, but they won't share her beauty with us.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS