betterlovedoll.com

Hi guys, I have a fever due to COVID-19. Only my dolls are with me. Have any of you had similar experiences?

Better Love Doll is founded by a highly knowledgably sex doll entrepreneur with over four years of working experience in the industry. Better Love Doll's aim to lead and drive improvements throughout the entire sex doll space by bettering products, bettering services, and bettering prices. We offer the best full refund policy with no-questions asked! Refund anytime within 30 days of payment. Website: betterlovedoll.com
BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi guys, I have a fever due to COVID-19. Only my dolls are with me. Have any of you had similar experiences?

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

Hi guys, I have a fever due to COVID-19. Only my dolls are with me. Have any of you had similar experiences? :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi guys, I have a fever due to COVID-19. Only my dolls are with me. Have any of you had similar experiences?

Post by gogodolls »

I'm in the same boat here!🤒 I've had symptoms since last Thursday and the last three days have been really tough...hope the worst is over! :roll:

Take care of yourself!
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Hi guys, I have a fever due to COVID-19. Only my dolls are with me. Have any of you had similar experiences?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I have never had Covid-19 (that I am aware of) but I did have a really bad cold a few weeks ago and my ladies definitely helped me through it. :fadein:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

My circle of friends we ignored the whole pandemic thing. Figured if the world was ending we're going down in style. We went outside and tanned, played sports, went to the beach, got drunk, hooked up with as many random ladies as possible, and danced all night at massive underground raves with 100s of people 1in away from each other since bars were shut down.

Never got any shots, never wore masks, never socially distanced, and never got COVID. We pretty much did the exact opposite of what every expert, doctor, and government told everyone to do. Not one person I know who lived that lifestyle since this mess started ever got sick. The only people I've seen come down are those who stayed inside out of the sun, ate all day, took shots, and did no exercise... basically followed the experts.

But don't listen to me I'm no expert, obviously. I'm just terrible at listening to directions and hate being told what to do.

INFORMATIONS