www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU eye colors and other options

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
LoveFool882

TAYU eye colors and other options

Post by LoveFool882 »

Hello everyone!

First post here. I'm looking to get my first high-end doll and I want to learn as much as I can before committing.

TAYU looks like a great choice overall, but there are some cosmetic options I'd like to see factory/owner pictures of before I select them.

If anybody here, or someone from TAYU, can share some factory or otherwise non-promotional photos of the following options, I'd be forever grateful.

Purple eyes
Dark Green eyes
Rooted hair (in particular: with the Ivy (#7) head)
Freckles on the nose

To my knowledge, most promotional photographs seem to use dark blue, light green, or brown for the eyes. If any do use purple or dark green, it's not up-close (again, that I can tell).

I've also never seen any TAYU freckle work at all. I think it would look good with the #7 head, but without having some idea of the end result, I'm reluctant to risk it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

The Doll Man

Re: TAYU eye colors and other options

Post by The Doll Man »

LoveFool882 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:44 pm Hello everyone!

First post here.
Hi LoveFool882! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

The Doll Man wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:36 pm
LoveFool882 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:44 pm Hello everyone!

First post here.
Hi LoveFool882! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

Hello and thanks for the welcome!

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

I have the dark green eyes. Sometimes they look lighter in direct light or a flash. Photos in the link in my sig.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

crazedcat wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:10 am I have the dark green eyes. Sometimes they look lighter in direct light or a flash. Photos in the link in my sig.
Many thanks!

The thing that confused me in particular about the dark greens, is that on the TAYU site, the dark green they show look totally different than the dark green listed on the MyRobotDoll site (where I intend to order from, since it's an authorized vendor).

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

The dark green shown on MRD’s site is pretty accurate to what you get. That’s where I got mine. Top notch customer service.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

crazedcat wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:56 pm The dark green shown on MRD’s site is pretty accurate to what you get. That’s where I got mine. Top notch customer service.
Yeah, MRD has a great site compared to most. If the pictures they show are accurate, then the purple eyes should have more 'pop' than the dark blue. I'm thinking of pairing purple eyes with rooted black hair. Either that, or dark green eyes w/freckles and one of the lighter rooted hair color options. Still undecided.

Anywho, thanks again.

INFORMATIONS