Starpery.com

Climax R3 Gold hip toy advice

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
secondaryfunction
Apprentice
Apprentice

Climax R3 Gold hip toy advice

Post by secondaryfunction »

Hello Dollforum, after a long wait, I've finally recieved my Climax R3 Gold hip toy. Hooolyy crap. This thing is GIGANTIC. I struggled to get it into my tub to rinse off, and it was an even worse affair trying to get it out, lol.
I love it, and look forward to some kinky times with it. With that being said, does anyone have any advice for transporting, lifting, cleaning, storing, etc.? I have another butt toy, a Fuck Me Silly one, but the Climax doll is in a different league of big-ness.
The biggest concern I have is lifting this in and out of places. I feel like I legitimately need a wheelbarrow just to transport it, and that's not even mentioning that it has to go in the tub sometimes...

Kaori Kusanagi

Re: Climax R3 Gold hip toy advice

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

Maybe install a drain in the bedroom floor, and install tile? ;)

More seriously, there are a few threads about doll-moving stands/cranes that you could adapt for this purpose.

secondaryfunction
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by secondaryfunction »

Kaori Kusanagi wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:15 pm Maybe install a drain in the bedroom floor, and install tile? ;)

More seriously, there are a few threads about doll-moving stands/cranes that you could adapt for this purpose.
Lol. And could you link me to one or two of these? I can't find any.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

secondaryfunction wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:28 am
Kaori Kusanagi wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:15 pm Maybe install a drain in the bedroom floor, and install tile? ;)

Lol. And could you link me to one or two of these? I can't find any.
Congrats on receiving your big booty bundle of joy. As for washing it in the tub I prop it on the box I use for storage. Can still be a challenge moving it but many times better than picking it up from the bottom of the tub.

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

This finds some of them
search.php?keywords=*lift*&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
like this one
viewtopic.php?t=148147&hilit=%2Alift%2A

This finds a couple, one of which has links to two more that aren't found by the other searches
search.php?keywords=*crane*&terms=all&a ... mit=Search

I'm sure there's more with other keywords I haven't thought of.

INFORMATIONS