betterlovedoll.com

True BBW lovers click here! She is a Lulu!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: True BBW lovers click here! She is a Lulu!

Post by esp »

Agree with CF. I definitely wouldn't mind some more eye candy of her..

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

esp wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:53 pm Dees luver, this whole thread is amazing with all these beautiful shots of Lulu. You do amazing work! And she is definitely a thic goddess. I love every pic on here! If she had been available at the time I ordered my 170E I would have been torn between the both and which one to order.. lol.
Man ESP that is nice to hear, thank you sincerely! Honestly I just love to do what I do :glou:
You know there’s nothing wrong with having 2 dolls brother the 170E and 136L would make an amazing combination :lol:

CF wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:00 pm We need an update on this lovely lady!
Hi CF! I’m sorry I’ve been so busy and some bad comments on this thread have kept me away
Lulu is alive and well, you know she’s done a lot of pictures and I’ve put her to the test
Serious photography and the way I twist Lulu into so many poses is harder on any doll than most owners put a doll through
She’s had a couple dings and dents that actually go away over time and I’ve had to repair a spit foot because my dumb ass left her stored standing too long… with her boltless feet she can stand for poses but not long term storage
Recently I photoed her body with Face #62 but she will have new pictures done soon
So I don’t double post there are few new nudes here viewtopic.php?t=161258

What do you think CF? :drinking:

Master of Puppets...

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Dees luver wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:52 pm [quote=esp post_id=2280859 time=1672862037 user_id=28789

Man ESP that is nice to hear, thank you sincerely! Honestly I just love to do what I do :glou:
You know there’s nothing wrong with having 2 dolls brother the 170E and 136L would make an amazing combination :lol:
You're very welcome! I can tell you love to do what you do. And we thank you.
And yes that would be an amazing combination but the problem is (well it's not really a problem..lol) I already have 3 right now..I just can't seem to keep just 1 around for some reason.. lol. I've had 13 at one time before many many years ago.. I definitely don't need to get back to that.. :haha4:
Sorry you've had bad comments that have kept you away. Just know there are many of us that appreciate the thickness!!

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

^
Dees, you already know how much I appreciate your work! I have finally made it through this topic, ahem I mean album- whew. I am recovering from near heart attack. Even more so just knowing that I will have my very own in short order. Its all good, I think this topic is now fully contained with folks that not only appreciate Lulu's beauty but also the master photographer helping to spread her beauty to all that desire such beauty.

Edit: I think the head above is #60, at least now. Not sure about before. It is this picture set that of yours that made me contact Star and close the deal :) This one https://www.sm-doll.com/SM-60-head-fit- ... 29056.html

Cheers
CK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

esp wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:12 pm
Dees luver wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:52 pm [quote=esp post_id=2280859 time=1672862037 user_id=28789

You're very welcome! I can tell you love to do what you do. And we thank you.
And yes that would be an amazing combination but the problem is (well it's not really a problem..lol) I already have 3 right now..I just can't seem to keep just 1 around for some reason.. lol. I've had 13 at one time before many many years ago.. I definitely don't need to get back to that.. :haha4:
Sorry you've had bad comments that have kept you away. Just know there are many of us that appreciate the thickness!!
Ah! I see! Lol I understand that, I think I have 23 here now :whistle:
Thanks to the feedback from you, Cycleingking and others I’ll be sure and get Lulu in front of my lens again soon :glou:

cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:47 pm ^
Dees, you already know how much I appreciate your work! I have finally made it through this topic, ahem I mean album- whew. I am recovering from near heart attack. Even more so just knowing that I will have my very own in short order. Its all good, I think this topic is now fully contained with folks that not only appreciate Lulu's beauty but also the master photographer helping to spread her beauty to all that desire such beauty.

Edit: I think the head above is #60, at least now. Not sure about before. It is this picture set that of yours that made me contact Star and close the deal :) This one https://www.sm-doll.com/SM-60-head-fit- ... 29056.html

Cheers
CK

Ahhhhhh! Dammit! I’m sorry King, you are right! I’m not sure why I was thinking 62 but it is indeed Face #60 :oops:
Such problems I have is too many Sm faces… what a good problem to have :lol: :haha4:
I’m pretty confident your gonna love your new girl, we may not hear from you for a couple weeks but when you recover let me know how you like her :lol:
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Master of Puppets...

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Dees luver.. whew 23... that's a lot of camera work, not to mention other kinds of work..lol.
Thank you for considering bringing Lulu back in the limelight. :lol:

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Ahhhhhh! Dammit! I’m sorry King, you are right! I’m not sure why I was thinking 62 but it is indeed Face #60 :oops:
Such problems I have is too many Sm faces… what a good problem to have :lol: :haha4:
I’m pretty confident your gonna love your new girl, we may not hear from you for a couple weeks but when you recover let me know how you like her :lol:
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
[/quote]

That's is an extremely good problem to have indeed my friend! We can't all be so lucky 🤣. So happy to hear that you will be providing us more shoots of the lovely Lulu.

I've got a few different heads in mind. It's going to be interesting trying to get them to color match but ohhh the possibilities with her voluptuous bod. I'm no where remotely close to you in terms skills and location resources, but I will try to snap a few of the ideas I have for her... After I go dark for a few weeks like you predict I will🤣😂
Mistresses

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Lulu gets me so hard so frigging fast …

Masterful use of light and shadow. I miss the face I have a crush on, but for sheer seductive power this “version” oozes sex.

That last photo, with her hand in her panties and her eyes offering such irresistible temptation, is my favorite.

More, please! :multi:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

CF wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:45 pm Lulu gets me so hard so frigging fast …

Masterful use of light and shadow. I miss the face I have a crush on, but for sheer seductive power this “version” oozes sex.

That last photo, with her hand in her panties and her eyes offering such irresistible temptation, is my favorite.

More, please! :multi
Yep yep, well said
Mistresses

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks. I sure couldn’t tell her no …
Attachments
49865E25-8FEC-4D30-8236-D3205D84B1E7.jpeg
49865E25-8FEC-4D30-8236-D3205D84B1E7.jpeg (168.98 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

I don't plan to, my gawd
Mistresses

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

NO isn't even in the vocabulary with this beauty..

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Excellent thread DL!
Excellent lady too. :thumbs_up:
I love the 136L and hope to get one some day.
As for people who left shitty comments, the hell with em. You keep on posting photos of this lovely lady.
Her taste in lingerie is spicy. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

she sexy... I love her body :)

INFORMATIONS