realsexdoll.com

Long-time lurker appears

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

kamrazen

Long-time lurker appears

Post by kamrazen »

Hello all.

I hope placing a bit longer introduction in this section is OK (if not, someone PM me please). I've had an account here for many many years but frankly, online socializing is not really my thing. Then again, there's no other place I could mention such topics, so in a fit of "confession mode" today, I decided to reveal myself to the community.

For some reason that is a mystery even to myself, things like dolls, mannequins or sculptures are just insanely arousing for me. I guess "pigmalionism" would be an appropriate term, as my quite powerful imagination likes to render them as coming to life. Ever since I learned about realistic, solid (as opposed to the usually balooney inflatables, whose lack of realism makes me uninterested) love dolls, such as those discussed on this forum, it seemed like a match made in polymer heaven.

What's more, I imagine that a love doll could have distinct advantages for me, compared to a woman. Sure there's a trade-off, a doll wouldn't really be a life partner, except in my imagination. But sex-wise, it's an exhilarating thought that I could do to/with her whatever I please, whenever I please, and in any way/for as long as I please. Without any risk of making her feel uneasy, uncomfortable, dissatisfied or displeased. On top of that, will all those bajillion of options available, I could make her look exactly as I want, for an erotic equivalent of nuclear blast.

Unfortunately, this whole matter is actually quite painful to me. Believe me when I say, I have no conditions to get a doll for myself. So a thing I so deeply desire is precisely a thing I can't have. Now: there is a woman in my life. We have a really warm relationship. But purely erotically, we're not all that... Also there's some close-mindedness regarding spicing things up, so I can't even imagine bringing the topic of dolls with her. It would most likely be a huge drama.

I admit I feel it's not fair towards her, that I go and drool over those silicone beauties. But what to do, the desire is there, it's strong and it doesn't want to go away no matter what I try (for example, I tried to abstain from looking at them, but a whole year can pass, and I will relapse). It's not some auxiliary thing but a core part of my sexuality - yet a part I never dare to mention anywhere (not even to a therapist), except here, hidden behind a random pseudonym and the TOR network.

I really hope it is alright to put such "deeper" post as my first one. If not, apologies.

See you around (maybe; if not, please don't be offended, as I said above, I don't really socialize online).

-k

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Long-time lurker appears

Post by Vickylover »

Hi kamrazen
Welcome to TDF. You can rest assured that what you have posted is perfectly OK, as a Newbie all of your posts are checked by the mods before being displayed on the forum.

I am not a great online socializer either except on here. If I want to talk about fishing I talk to my fishing buddies, if I want to talk about motorbikes I talk to my biker friends but when I want to talk about love dolls I come here and chat with my doll lover friends. You will always be welcome here if you have a doll or not. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF Kamrazen! :multi: Glad to have you with us now! :D

I'm like Vickylover and you, I'm not a member of any other social network (facebook, tweeter or others...), if I want to see or talk about dolls, I come here because my passion for dolls remains secret to the eyes of those around me! :whistle:

In the other activities of my life, parents and friends do not suspect the presence of dolls in my life! :wink:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Hiya and welcome. Your first post reads like a significant number of other first posts on here. Take a read through the long 'What brought you to dolls?' thread and you'll soon see that you're in the majority, not the minority. This is place where you can post pretty much anything doll-related you like, comfortable in the knowledge that you'll never be judged or criticised in any way. The forum also operates a strict confidentiality policy, so you'll always remain totally anonymous - Tor browser, Firefox,or whatever. I also know that most of us here feel the same way as some of the main points you've raised - especially the ones relating to eroticism, your imagination, and the fantasy of having your dream girl right there in front of you. The kind of girls I've always lusted after wouldn't ever be interested in an ordinary Joe like me, because I don't have a mansion or a Lamborghini. So how do I go about spending quality time with a beautiful, tiny, waif-like girl with tits the size of a small country? Through dolls - that's how. And yep - she doesn't say much. But she's a great listener. Hope you get fixed up.

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Welcome kamrazen. Wishing you the best on your life journey.

INFORMATIONS