realsexdoll.com

Hello! Newbie Looking To Eventually Get A Doll

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Toasty787
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello! Newbie Looking To Eventually Get A Doll

Post by Toasty787 »

Hello, I'm new to the website and the world of love dolls. I'd like to get into becoming a future doll owner. I plan to start with something relatively small, then maybe perhaps something bigger. I've always been interested in dolls and I was looking for a place like this to get started. I looked into them a lot already and know a few things here and there, but I'm excited to learn even more as I spend time on here!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hello! Newbie Looking To Eventually Get A Doll

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Toasty787
Welcome to TDF. You can't pick a better place if you want to learn about dolls. If you want to start off simple then may I suggest a Kimber Doll. Hope you soon find the doll for you. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

CADMASTER14

Post by CADMASTER14 »

I too am a new member to the website. I have one doll I purchased in January of 2021 eBay for $829. I was very impressed although the head did not appear to be quite the same as the one in the pictures.
Once I am able I figure I'm sending pictures to see if anyone can help me determine what brand of doll she is.

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Toasty787 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:22 am I plan to start with something relatively small
Hi Toasty787, welcome to TDF 😀

If you carry on with a measured approach like this you’ll nail it my friend 😀👍

Enjoy your first purchase

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Toasty787 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:22 am Hello, I'm new to the website and the world of love dolls. I'd like to get into becoming a future doll owner. I plan to start with something relatively small, then maybe perhaps something bigger. I've always been interested in dolls and I was looking for a place like this to get started. I looked into them a lot already and know a few things here and there, but I'm excited to learn even more as I spend time on here!
Welcome to TDF Toasty787! :multi: You've come to the right place if you're interested in dolls and it's a fantastic community here! :smilecolros:

It's a fun and exciting time looking for a first doll! :D I hope you find the right one for you! My only advice is to deal with a reputable dealer and be careful not to choose a doll that is too heavy for your first! :wink:
Enjoy your shopping! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Hi Toasty787! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Hello Toasty787! and welcome to TDF! :glou:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

CADMASTER14 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:23 am I too am a new member to the website. I have one doll I purchased in January of 2021 eBay for $829. I was very impressed although the head did not appear to be quite the same as the one in the pictures.
Once I am able I figure I'm sending pictures to see if anyone can help me determine what brand of doll she is.
Hello CADMASTER, welcome to TDF! I will say this, be careful of the "cheaper" dolls. They may be cheaper than the dolls on here, but are they safe? Probably not. Most dolls that are cheaper, are made with a cheaper grade of TPE. Some may even use toxic chemicals to make those dolls. Just saying.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

CADMASTER14 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:23 am I too am a new member to the website. I have one doll I purchased in January of 2021 eBay for $829. I was very impressed although the head did not appear to be quite the same as the one in the pictures.
Hi CADMASTER14
Welcome to TDF to you as well. I see you have had a doll for a few years, how are you getting on with her :?: You need to have made five posts before you can post photos. Someone here will be able to help. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS