www.fjdoll.com

FJ heads with movable jaws and implanted hair?

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

FJ heads with movable jaws and implanted hair?

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I saw this video on FJ's youtube showing that they have some heads with a movable jaw and implanted hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7vHe7o8Ys&t=291s

Every vendor site I have looked at shows that they only offer the movable jaw on a soft head WITHOUT implanted hair as an option. However, the description of the video says they offer, "Soft silicone head, available for oral sex and less detail, still available for implanted hair. Movable jaw and oral structure with tooth, tongue, throat that will cost extra. Part of silicone heads are available."

I can't seem to find a list of available heads with this option on their site or any vendors' site. I think this would be a real game changer in the realism department. Not many manufacturers have taken a shot at this technology yet. What heads can have a mouth structure AND implanted hair?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: FJ heads with movable jaws and implanted hair?

Post by Pussy69 »

Implanted hair can only be hard silicone head b/c the hair would easily come out on a soft one and that would be a disaster. Movable jaw is questionable towards the manufacturer. It’s something you have to ask directly of that brand to be 100% sure otherwise the vendor will have that option, but won’t be on the head type you selected. I know Irontech stated their movable jaw is hard silicone head which is perfect for implanted hair, but nowhere among my vendor’s options had that info.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:41 pm I saw this video on FJ's youtube showing that they have some heads with a movable jaw and implanted hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7vHe7o8Ys&t=291s

Every vendor site I have looked at shows that they only offer the movable jaw on a soft head WITHOUT implanted hair as an option. However, the description of the video says they offer, "Soft silicone head, available for oral sex and less detail, still available for implanted hair. Movable jaw and oral structure with tooth, tongue, throat that will cost extra. Part of silicone heads are available."

I can't seem to find a list of available heads with this option on their site or any vendors' site. I think this would be a real game changer in the realism department. Not many manufacturers have taken a shot at this technology yet. What heads can have a mouth structure AND implanted hair?
Hi, Thank you for your interest in our products and for bringing up this question. We understand that having a silicone head with a movable jaw and oral structure with tooth, tongue, and throat that also supports implanted hair.

We do offer several heads that can support this option not all the head, movable jaw is not a very new option, some body did that for pocket masterbator very long time ago with very good oral structure. For love dolls, a movable jaw need a very good mandiboid bone, that little thing is different from each head, so the vendors think that would is too complicated and too risky for aftersale issue.

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

FJDoll wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:51 am
Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:41 pm I saw this video on FJ's youtube showing that they have some heads with a movable jaw and implanted hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7vHe7o8Ys&t=291s

Hi, Thank you for your interest in our products and for bringing up this question. We understand that having a silicone head with a movable jaw and oral structure with tooth, tongue, and throat that also supports implanted hair.

We do offer several heads that can support this option not all the head, movable jaw is not a very new option, some body did that for pocket masterbator very long time ago with very good oral structure. For love dolls, a movable jaw need a very good mandiboid bone, that little thing is different from each head, so the vendors think that would is too complicated and too risky for aftersale issue.
Hello FJ!

Can you show more photos or videos of the oral structure of the movable jaw with tongue and teeth?
What is the depth of this hole?
What models is this feature available on?

If possible, I would like to see this feature on the latest models, for example, Sarah.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Hi, Sarah

We have latest oral head already and that option is free for our customers. please take a look the pictuers and videos
Attachments
#62 Silicone Head with Implanted Hair.mp4
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:54 am

Hello FJ!

Can you show more photos or videos of the oral structure of the movable jaw with tongue and teeth?

If possible, I would like to see this feature on the latest models, for example, Sarah.
Attachments
Oral of FJ Doll.mp4
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (4).jpg
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (4).jpg (5.98 MiB) Viewed 847 times
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (3).jpg
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (3).jpg (5.43 MiB) Viewed 847 times
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (2).jpg
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (2).jpg (6.36 MiB) Viewed 847 times
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (1).jpg
Oral of FJ Doll Pictures (1).jpg (6.01 MiB) Viewed 847 times
#62 Silicone Head with Implanted Hair.mp4
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 28 times

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

FJDoll wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:15 pm
Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:54 am

Hello FJ!

Thanks a lot!

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

FJDoll wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:14 pm Hi, Sarah

We have latest oral head already and that option is free for our customers. please take a look the pictuers and videos
They posted this head on their YouTube channel and she is a beauty.

INFORMATIONS