Website has almost no stats for any doll?

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Website has almost no stats for any doll?

Post by chevelle »

Seeing as how the website has almost zero information on stats for any doll I looked at, mind sharing stats like what these weigh. Or are there plans to update your site with all the relevant information that's accurate any time soon? Basically all the 'stats' you have are height, bust, waist and hips. You click the dimensions drop down menu and absolutely nothing is there like weight, leg length etc.
For the 168cm/5'5" Sexdoll america and Rosemarys say 35kg/77lbs , Myrobot doll says 37kg/82lbs.
For the 175/5'7" Myrobot doll says it also weighs 37kg/82 but SexDoll America and rosemarys say 30.3kg/67 lbs...so erm, how can a taller doll, weigh less than the shorter one as I don't really see that much difference except height and my max weight is around 30kg/65lbs..
This leads people like me who would really consider one of these taller dolls to not buy one as we've no idea which is correct and your website has nothing about weights to even try and go by.
Maybe have a section on there also of factory photos that you send for the customer to approve. Are the photos posted on your site pretty, yes, very pretty but mostly show nothing of what the doll actually looks like outside a professional shoot which is not what most of us are going to be buying them for.
Could I ask the vendors about this, sure, but all I'd get is regurgitated information they were provided so i thought I'd post here.
Not trying to be rude as I know words can sometimes come across that way, just very interested in a taller doll as the 160cm I have just feels "not tall enough" sometimes.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Website has almost no stats for any doll?

Post by toddjy »

Keep in mind, manufacturers mostly want you to deal with a dealer in your area, not directly with them (except for those who sell mostly directly). Their webpage is just there because people expect them to have one.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Website has almost no stats for any doll?

Post by bbc3 »

Taller dolls can weigh less than shorter ones if the tall ones are slimmer and smaller busted--less mass/material overall.

INFORMATIONS