www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye 161cm J cup need help

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

6ye 161cm J cup need help

Post by Sofia dolll »

Does anyone that has this doll know what bra size she wears in the U.S. sizes.

I’d they know how to get her accurately get her band width and bust width that might help.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 6ye 161cm J cup need help

Post by tuffluv88 »

It depends on visual preference.

Dolls are not like real women though who will complain that a band is too tight, too loose, or cup size too small or too big.

I always just went by band size and used a conversion tool on most bra sites to get a US cup size equivalent.

Example,

I like my girls tits to look perky, supported and pouring out of her bra, so for that look, 28O through 34O works perfectly.

If I want them to look saggy, 38 to 44 band size and anywhere from M cup to O cup.

Lift her tits up just a tad, measure all the way around.

Short band size will be snug on her all the way around UNDER her boobs.

Long band size will result in her boobs holding the band away from her skin therefor not supporting them as much.

Again, it's all a visual preference.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

Like Tuff said its a bit hard to get a good bra for a doll. They dont have real tits that shape themselves into the cup.

I was recommended by Adymoro to aim for Bra UK size is 30J if elegant or 32K if sportsbra.

I got myself 2 euro bra's. 70J and 75J. the 70-75 cm is the band. wich is should be her chest measurement under the boob. stats on doll said 69 cm.
So im hoping the band will be a snug fit. but the cups are a different matter. Doll boobs stand firm and dont change shape much to fit
into the cup so im hoping J will be big enough.

(sidenote my doll hasnt arrived yet. ordered the 2 bras based on recomendation and stats and am hoping for the best.)

The only real way to guarentee a skintight bra would be to custom make it. but that goes for all clothing.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

If it’s tight then that would be a good thing since you want those melons to be held up and not downward. There are stretchy tight tops that could also aid them if you decide to not have her wear a bra
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

As tuffluv and those above have mentioned, if you go purely by her stats you’d go for 28 band.
With a 16” measurement difference between her apparent 27” underboob and 43” huge bust measurements, that’d give you a KK U.K. cup size (US P).
However, as already stated, our girls tits don’t squish like RG’s and the centre gore has little or no chance of fitting snug against what would be her sternum…just too much gorgeous bulging gel filled TPE boobage.
So sister sizing with the banding is probably the way to go. Go up from 28” into 30-34” territory and reduce cup size accordingly to what fit you want.
If you go up banding and keep the same cup the cup might be too loose over her boobs.
If you go up banding and start reducing cup size you can decide if you want snug fit, a bit squished for a hell yeah cleavage…or, with the right balconette bra, come down further in the cup for phenomenal over cup bulging bimbo boobage.
Suggest you decide and buy a cheapish bra in the size you choose first….use it to gauge fit.

A word of warning, all bras from all bra manufacturers fit differently….a 34L from one might fit slightly looser or tighter than another.
If you want the centre gore to fit flush on the sternum….that’ll be hard to achieve with the 161J.
Good luck n please post some pics when she’s bra’d up 😀👍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Oh and btw, my Frances has less boobage than the 161j by several inches in the bust and she has shorter underbust by a few inches…she’s probably a good 100-200cc less in cup volume per tit/cup as well…
…however the challenge is the same. Feel free to check out my thread to see how I have approached bra fit for her and the various ways her tits fill out the various sizes she wears.

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

spookylittleboy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:29 pm
I was recommended by Adymoro to aim for Bra UK size is 30J if elegant or 32K if sportsbra.
that's exactly right, by trial and error (a few good and a few bad purchases) this is exaclty what I've found as the right sizes for her, bear in mind they're snug this way but at the same time not too tight.
This applies for professional bras like those on pointettiastyle or brashop (online shops that I used). Those bras have also straps that you can regolate.

How's the wait going? Tough eh? Once she arrives you gonna be submerged by the boobies :haha4:

ps: for panties instead best UK size is 12 (some time ago I can't remember where exactly I suggested size 14, but when you bent her the panties become too loose on the waist so you'll see a big gap on the back as the difference between the hip size and the waist size is bigger, hence sexier, than that of an average woman of this size, so I later purchased size 12, could still fit them nicely by the hips but the weist wasn't too loose, it was just right, hope I haven't led anyone into buying not so great panties size, but I just wanted to clarify that)

cheers everyone
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

tuffluv88 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:19 pm It depends on visual preference.

Long band size will result in her boobs holding the band away from her skin therefor not supporting them as much.
that's exactly what I notice on many dolls on the forum, people are choosing the band size that is far too large and the visual effect at least to my eyes is so unnatural, hence I prefer the right band size and then loosen the straps to the max so the boobs fit nicely inside the cup but the band is not detached or at least detached as little as possible from the underbust. Hope what I say make sense.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

adymoro wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:04 am
This applies for professional bras like those on pointettiastyle or brashop (online shops that I used). Those bras have also straps that you can regolate.
*poinsettiastyle

INFORMATIONS