sexyrealsexdolls.com

CrownPeaks L-Cup Breast Toy + YL-158 = Heavenly Combo Review

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
FatesArrow

Re: CrownPeaks L-Cup Breast Toy + YL-158 = Heavenly Combo Re

Post by FatesArrow »

CF wrote:A torso for these breasts will need arms to support them at their sides. That will prevent them from tearing away.
Well CF, I don't even own a doll yet due to a truly crippling case of optional paralysis so I shouldn't opine on such matters.

But I will say that when a busty woman squeezes her boobs together between her arms as per your avatar.... that's like... one of my favourite things in life. :-D Right up there with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens fo realz.

Which is why my latest idée fixe is a WM B13 Torso with a Z-Cup "SV's Technique" augmentation. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we shall see.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

FatesArrow wrote:
CF wrote:A torso for these breasts will need arms to support them at their sides. That will prevent them from tearing away.
Well CF, I don't even own a doll yet due to a truly crippling case of optional paralysis so I shouldn't opine on such matters.

But I will say that when a busty woman squeezes her boobs together between her arms as per your avatar.... that's like... one of my favourite things in life. :-D Right up there with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens fo realz.
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

FatesArrow wrote:
Raijin wrote:Hey All, I recently received my CrownPeaks breast toy and make a quick review for anyone who might still be on the fence about getting one. I will also detail my method for mounting the breast plate onto a doll.
...beep... "That's one small step for a doll fan... one giant leap for doll fan kind."

Holy crap Raijin, you're the Neil Armstrong of doll customization!

In fact, this development is exactly as significant as the invention of the printing press, except... with... dolls and boobs!

Bravo for just going ahead and fearlessly doing what I'm sure more than a few of us have been thinking about. Thank you for taking this bold technological leap forward. I for one will follow further developments with great interest.
Hahah I love the analogy. I have been and will be quite busy with work for a while, but I am already thinking about my next project with the CrownPeaks. I'm looking forward to showing you guys if the project proves successful. :D
Sam Wobbles wrote:
CF wrote:A torso for these breasts will need arms to support them at their sides.
I wouldn't really say "need" as my Alex has held up wonderfully with no arms. I personally prefer no arms, not to get off-topic.

Very nice work Raijin! She looks super hot! :D :thumbs_up: I've been considering doing something similar ever since I got my CPs.

So the YL 158 is tpe, right? And you are able to use sil-poxy between the CP silicone and the YL tpe? And there haven't been any issues where the two different materials are touching for extended periods of time?

I had always read that sil-poxy didn't work that well on tpe, and that most tpe and silicone didn't do well with contact between the two over longer periods of time. That the silicone would start leaking / sweating more or something.

Anyway, great job, she looks amazing! :mrgreen:
Thanks! As I mentioned before, I think the key to using sil-poxy is patience. You have to provide ample time for the sil-poxy to fully cure. Also, once I was confident about where the breast plate would be placed, I cut shallow score marks on to the doll chest surface to give the poxy points to "grip" to. Every once in a while you need to touch-up some edges, but it's honestly no big deal. I always have mine dressed up in TPE/silicone safe clothes, so there is little to no direct contact between the two materials other than where the sil-poxy is.
E1.jpg
E1.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E2.jpg
E2.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E3.jpg
E3.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E4.jpg
E4.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E5.jpg
E5.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E6.jpg
E6.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E7.jpg
E7.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 4465 times
E8.jpg
E8.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 4465 times

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I would love to see a picture of her breasts mashed together. Perhaps laying on her side, or perhaps how it would look with you standing behind her with your hands coming around and squeezing the breasts together, as viewed from the front.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hi Raijin, do you have any further updates or photos. I think it is fair to say you have created the best doll of all time.
Thanks so much for sharing what you put up so far. Absolutely stunning, beautiful, and mind blowing.

I have actually given thought to not buying any more dolls until this new breast technology comes into production on actual dolls.

I have the CP-KK breast forms myself but my only silicone doll is SH165R and I am hesitant to amputate those breasts, although I am tempted to make the swap as you did.

I wish a manufacturer could just produce a breastless doll that had a rectangular indent that would fit the existing breast plate of the CP breast forms.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

As Mcupplease said, we need more of your goddess! :) :) :)

I think the cheapest way to create a hybrid would be to find a flat-chested second-hand doll. That way you're not paying for a new doll that you're just going to alter.
Viva la megaboobs!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hi Raijin, any chance of you putting some more photos of your spectacular creation up for us to enjoy?

Also another question. You describe that you have bonded silicone product to a tpe product. Has there been any problem associated with that?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Let me add my voice to the chorus:

We need and would love an update with photos and videos! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Just blowing the dust off this thread.

It would be wonderful to get an update on how well this masterpiece is holding up and to see new photos!
Viva la megaboobs!

hoolz

Re: CrownPeaks L-Cup Breast Toy + YL-158 = Heavenly Combo Review

Post by hoolz »

I’ve been trying to get into contact with crown peaks to see if they will post to Australia but can’t get a reply. Can anyone help me on where I can get these? Does anyone else sell same thing as crown peaks that might post? This forum has got me wanting them so bad and great idea attaching to the doll

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

amazing images,can you share with us a video that show how they jiggle ? :)
how is the build quality ?

hoolz

Post by hoolz »

Raijin wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm Hey All, I recently received my CrownPeaks breast toy and make a quick review for anyone who might still be on the fence about getting one. I will also detail my method for mounting the breast plate onto a doll.

First, I want to give a few shoutouts:
  • Jeff from BCD for being an awesome vendor to work with, as always, when I was ordering my YL-158.
    Xavier from CrownPeaks for answering all my questions promptly and for satisfying all my order requests.
Also, the following TDF members for the reviews of their purchases. You guys definitely helped me decide to take the plunge: Order Timeline:
  • Jan. 5: Reached out to CrownPeaks' Xavier about custom requests. I was hoping to commission the production of a breast plate with straps to facilitate mounting to a doll. He said the due to lack of manpower and back orders, R&D is on hold for now, but thinks it will resume within the next 2-3 months.
    Jan. 7: Purchased a L-Cup with medium skin tone. I was told I was 3rd in queue and the shipment ETA would be around Jan. 17th.
    Jan. 15: L-Cup finished.
    Jan. 16: Shipped.
    Jan. 21: L-Cup received.
20200116_125500.jpg

Before I placed my order, I brought up the issue that some members were reporting their shipment boxes had arrived in a poor/broken state. Xavier assured me that he and his team has taken the necessary precautions to prevent these future mishaps and sure enough my order was first placed in a thick, black, plastic bag before being placed in a box with bubble wrap. As an extra precaution, they also taped the entire outside of the box. There was no way for box to become broken/opened unless someone went at it with a knife. The shipper's information was completely inconspicuous; only listed as "CP LLC":

Package1.jpg

Package2.jpg

Once I received the L-Cup, I gave it a quick wash and went to work prepping my YL-158 for her upgrade. I removed her breast and placed the breast plate about where I thought would be the ideal position for a natural look.

Once I was satisfied with the position, I held them in place with a 40 M-Cup bra. Then I applied a "sil-poxy" silicone adhesive between the plate and the doll around the top border. The product states that the curing time is 12 minutes, but based on experience with it in the past, I left it for about an hour. After the hour, I applied adhesive to the rest of the area under the breast plate.

The adhesive I used was purchased from Amazon: Smooth-On SIL-Poxy Silicone Adhesive - 3 Ounce Tube
I have used this adhesive successfully on many previous modifications.

CAUTION: If you decide to emulate this process, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
  • 1. The "surgery room" should be well ventilated. The adhesive gives off a very strong odor while it's curing. I would avoid breathing it in.
    2. Make sure you plan ahead of time before applying any of the adhesive. Things can go really wrong, really quick. You should have the breast plate in its desired position before using any adhesive and only apply just enough so that it doesn't flow from underneath the plate. If this stuff gets on clothing or carpet, it's near impossible to remove. You. Have. Been. Warned.
    3. Once the adhesive is in place, leave it alone. I know you will be tempted to inspect your placement and even cop a feel or two, but it's best to leave it alone and forget about it for at least 2 hours. That way you know it is full cured and secured in place. Leaving it alone also allows for the adhesive odor to dissipate.
Final Verdict:

The L-Cups have turned my already awesome YL-158 into an amazing piece of art. They are so incredible soft and life-like. I have owned the Busty Ai-Chans, the Chi-Chi Fuetas as well as a few others and in my opinion, they do not come close in comparison as far as groping sensation goes. As many other owners have stated in their reviews, photos and videos do not do them any justice; these things are massive. I currently have them held in place with a 40 M-Cup bra, but I ordered a size up for a proper fitting. Hopefully, these before and after pictures will help illustrate their size relative to a doll:

Before.jpg

After.jpg

I do not intend on taking any sexual pictures/videos with the breasts, so please do not ask.

I hope you found this review and these pictures helpful. Let me know if you have any questions. I will answer the best I can.

Good luck in your endeavors!
How did you get in touch with crown peaks? I’ve tried contacting them via email a couple of times and no reply. I’m in Australia and want to know if they could post to me.
Great job on what you’ve done I’d love to do the same

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

that's is the greatest idea have ever seen
you know i'm planning in making my own doll and i will make a chest plate that i can remove for maintenance and it's great to know i could also swap breasts! :D
congrats

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

Hate to bump old threads but this is a good one to study…
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

INFORMATIONS