www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng Doll 148cm B-cup, delivery to United States

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Gripdog1100

Jiusheng Doll 148cm B-cup, delivery to United States

Post by Gripdog1100 »

Hey, guy and gals.

I am just wondering if anyone has successfully had a Jiusheng Doll 148cm B-cup doll delivered to the United States.

Any accounts of personal experiences with shipping and delivery for this product to the U.S. would be appreciated. Thank you, in advance.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jiusheng Doll 148cm B-cup, delivery to United States

Post by Testacleez »

That's one of their best and popular sculpts, I'd even say globally lol. Perfectly fine to get that size doll here. I got mine last year. Several others have before me
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I don't see any problem with it. But I don't know what customs in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Utah, Hawaii, and South Dakota (I think) might think. Any other state should not have any problem with this doll, including Arizona which allows teen dolls, but not children.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Gripdog1100 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:26 am Hey, guy and gals.

I am just wondering if anyone has successfully had a Jiusheng Doll 148cm B-cup doll delivered to the United States.

Any accounts of personal experiences with shipping and delivery for this product to the U.S. would be appreciated. Thank you, in advance.
I had one delivered to South Texas just last month. No issues at all. The body may be small, but it’s shaped like a woman. It’s the faces that can be a bit… er… young.
Attachments
IMG_4368.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

toddjy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:59 pm I don't see any problem with it. But I don't know what customs in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Utah, Hawaii, and South Dakota (I think) might think. Any other state should not have any problem with this doll, including Arizona which allows teen dolls, but not children.
I believe Florida has a limit restriction must be over 140cm.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I bought one earlier this year delivered in Hawaii. No problems.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Bought mine from MyRobotDoll earlier this year. Smooth zero issues.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

No problem to Florida

Gripdog1100

Post by Gripdog1100 »

Thank you, all for replying. You have refreshed my confidence. I am grateful.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

toddjy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:59 pm I don't see any problem with it. But I don't know what customs in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Utah, Hawaii, and South Dakota (I think) might think. Any other state should not have any problem with this doll, including Arizona which allows teen dolls, but not children.
Davey2469 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:33 pm I believe Florida has a limit restriction must be over 140cm.
Many laws are just "childlike", and that's unspecific enough that many dolls can be considered "childlike" because they can look a day under 18, depending on who's looking at them.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

toddjy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:49 pm
Davey2469 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:33 pm I believe Florida has a limit restriction must be over 140cm.
Many laws are just "childlike", and that's unspecific enough that many dolls can be considered "childlike" because they can look a day under 18, depending on who's looking at them.
Unfortunately, I know of 40+ y.o. adults with childlike mentalities. Half the women from Asia could be illegal based on height, chest size and or facial appearence. Belle Delphine may actually be illegal in her own country (U.K.) lol.

There are dolls that are undeniably intended to represent children and I don't agree with/condone that personally. There are dolls that clearly have fully developed adult features but happen to be short (maybe the only realistic option for someone with physical disabilities). I have no problem with legitimately "childlike" dolls being restricted; but if you are going to make a law, it needs to be clear cut, what is acceptable and what is not, clearly defined. That goes for everything from speed limits to this.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

If it clears Port of Los Angeles it clears the whole nation. States do not stop trucks and check customs at their lines.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

DollCommander wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:22 pm
toddjy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:49 pm
Unfortunately, I know of 40+ y.o. adults with childlike mentalities. Half the women from Asia could be illegal based on height, chest size and or facial appearence. Belle Delphine may actually be illegal in her own country (U.K.) lol.

There are dolls that are undeniably intended to represent children and I don't agree with/condone that personally. There are dolls that clearly have fully developed adult features but happen to be short (maybe the only realistic option for someone with physical disabilities). I have no problem with legitimately "childlike" dolls being restricted; but if you are going to make a law, it needs to be clear cut, what is acceptable and what is not, clearly defined. That goes for everything from speed limits to this.
The case could be made that the short, skinny A/B Cup girls could blende with the "Swiftie" crowd. But, there are college girls physically juvenile appearing to and many States still have a 16 year old age of Consent. So, the Petites are fine.

INFORMATIONS